More performers added to star-studded line-up at 2015 Tobago Jazz Experience
Romain Virgo and Busy Signal have been added to the line-up for the 2015 Tobago Jazz Experience which takes place next month. The Jamaican dancehall stars will join world-class stars including Jenifer Hudson, Miguel, Kool and the Gang, Jill Scott, and David Rudder at the annual Tobago music festival.
Jamaica’s Romain Virgo and Busy Signal have been added to the huge star-studded line-up of the 2015 Tobago Jazz Experience.
The singers will join world-class musicians and singers including Jenifer Hudson, Jill Scott, Miguel, Kool and the Gang, and David Rudder, who will all perform at the annual music festival in Tobago from 19th to 26th April, 2015.
The festival has music events taking place all over the Caribbean island, starting in Speyside, and ending with a weekend of music, culture, food, and fun in the picturesque Pigeon Point Heritage Park.
Local musicians performing at the tropical festival include Kess the Band and the groovy soca monarch, Olatunji.
Organised by the Division of Tourism and Transportation, the event attracts music-lovers and tourists from all over the world and after the success of last year’s event which was headlined by John Legend, organisers are hoping that this year’s festival will be even bigger.
Tobago is one half of the twin-island nation of Trinidad and Tobago in the Caribbean. The country is home to pristine white-sand beaches, warm azure ocean waters, majestic mountains, and lush forests and emerald rolling hills.
Tourists can enjoy tours of the Caroni Bird Sanctuary, the Emperor Valley Zoo and Botanical Gardens, and Fort George.
The nation has an array of thriving nature parks, rainforests, and cascading waterfalls, and water-lovers can scuba dive to Buccoo Reef in Tobago and discover vibrant coral gardens within shallow crystal-clear ocean waters.
The country’s annual festivals include Divali, the Hindu festival of lights, and the Tobago Heritage festival, and active travellers can take part in fun activities such as golf, snorkelling, diving, sailing and horse riding.
The two tropical islands boast an array of luxury hotels, gourmet restaurants and a vibrant nightlife scene with nightclubs, bars, and live music throughout the year.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Tobago Browse all
Stay at one of the most stunning hotels in Tobago, the Mount Irvine Bay Resort
- Save up to 20% off of all room types plus adults receive a complimentary massage. Book a Standard Room and receive an upgrade to a Garden Cottage.
- Barefoot on the beach New years beach party
- Large swimming pool with swim-up bar
- Complimentary round of Golf per person per stay
Relax and unwind at a fantastic hotel with spectacular views of the beach and sea at Store Bay - don't miss the stunning Tobago sunsets
- Free Wifi available across the property including near the outdoor pool
- Choice to soak up the sun at the hotel's sun terrace or private beach area
- Enjoy a Fantastic FREE upgrade to All Inclusive and book a Superior and receive a FREE upgrade to Deluxe
- Relax at the open air Jacuzzi overlooking the Ocean
Marvel at the humbling beauty of golden sands, turquoise waters and a secluded cove.
- Indulge in the sophisticated elegance
- Relax in the secluded, sandy cove location promising stunning vistas
- Enjoy an array of activities including birdwatching, scuba diving, boat tours and much more
Jolly Times can be had at Jolly Beach Resort and Spa in Antigua and Grafton Beach Resort in Tobago
- Overlooking Stonehaven Bay, Grafton Beach Resort offers a number of activities for everyone
- Jolly Beach is Antigua's largest hotel with a stunning stretch of beach plus a selection of restaurants, bars and entertainment to keep everyone occupied
- Good value properties for all the family
Indulge yourself in eight fabulous days of Caribbean sun, sea, and sand at the Tropikist Beach hotel in the beautiful...
Embrace Tobago's rich culture during a wonderful 8-day stay at Magdalena Grand Beach Resort. Facing a dazzling...
Located on the picturesque island of Tobago, the Bacolet Beach Club is only 15 miles away from the airport and close to...
Set amidst an old sugar and coconut plantation overlooking the Caribbean Sea, the Mount Irvine Bay Hotel & Golf Club is...
Come to the Caribbean and take a break from everyday life, as you enjoy 8 days of entertainment at the Grafton Beach...
Escape to the beautiful island of Tobago for a romantic getaway at the Half Moon Blue Hotel. Made up of twenty suites...