Vietnam now home to Absolute Hotel Services Group's second Eastin Grand property in Asia
Thailand-based Absolute Hotel Services Group (AHS) has taken over the management of a hotel property in Ho Chi Minh City. The hotel will be rebranded as the Eastin Grand Hotel Saigon and will open its doors to guests on the 1st April 2015. This is now AHS' second Eastin Grand property in Asia.
Absolute Hotel Services Group (AHS) has been appointed by the Vietnam A-1 International Corporation to manage its property at Nguyen Van Troi Street in Ho Chi Minh City as of the 1st April 2015. The property will be rebranded as the Eastin Grand Hotel Saigon making this the first Eastin Grand branded hotel to be launched in Vietnam and the second in operation throughout Asia joining ranks with the Eastin Grand Hotel Sathorn Bangkok.
Guests booking a stay at the Eastin Grand Hotel Saigon will have their pick of any one of 268 rooms. The hotel also features multiple restaurants, meeting facilities, an executive lounge as well as a swimming pool and a fully equipped gym.
The Eastin Grand Hotel Saigon is AHS’ third property in Vietnam with a further eight expected to launch in the near future. Given its expanding portfolio in Vietnam, AHS’ CEO Jonathan Wigley highlighted the opportunities Vietnam presents as one of Asia’s leading holiday destinations,
"Vietnam is rapidly becoming a must visit destination with its unique and intoxicating combination of a fascinating culture, delightful people and incomparable scenery, I am particularly proud and excited to acquire this well-established hotel in our rapidly expanding portfolio as well as being able to introduce the Eastin Grand Hotels brand to one of Asia’s most vibrant cities"
While Vietnam is indeed one of the most popular travel destinations in Asia there has been some concerns raised in recent weeks following a reported slump in international arrivals throughout the first two months of this year with a decline of 10.6 per cent when compared with the same period in 2014.
Through its National Tourism Promotion Programme, officials have been actively seeking to increase arrivals from key international source markets and ultimately reverse the trend seen thus far for 2015. As part of the National Tourism Promotion Programme, the Vietnam National Administration of Tourism (VNAT) has been sending delegations to various tourism fairs most recently in Germany and Iran. VNAT will also send representatives to similar upcoming events in Sweden and India.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Vietnam Browse all
Treat you and your family to stay in vibrant city of Nha Trang where you will find that there is something for everyone
- You will find something to everyone's tastes at the hotel restaurant 'The Square', with its extensive global buffet
- The hotel includes both an outdoor pool bar and beach bar so you never have to go far to find that tropical cocktail
- All the rooms at the Novotel Nha trang have their own private balconies and idyllic sea views
Wander through the hectic streets of Ho Chi Minh City before basking in the sunshine on the beachfront in Danang
- Stylish and modern accommodation in both destinations
- Dine on dishes from across Vietnam in Saigon
- Complimentary shuttle to Danang and Hoi An from Non Nuoc Beach
An in-depth exploration of Vietnam taking in Saigon, the Mekong Delta, Hoi An, Hue and Hanoi with time left over to relax on the beach
- Overnight cruise on a traditional Junk boat on Halong Bay with meals included
- Time to relax on the picturesque beaches of central Vietnam
- Local guides in each destination and entrance fees for all included sightseeing
Explore the most iconic sites of Indochina during the unforgettable Highlights of Indochina, Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos - Deluxe Tour
You will visit historical sites of Vietnam, discover the heritage of Laos, and explore the beautiful Angkor Complex in Cambodia.
- Tour around Ben Tre River in Vietnam and enjoy a variety of activities, including a visit to any of coconut processing workshops and riding a motocart through rice fields and vegetable plains.
- Watch the sun rise over the blue waters of tranquil Halong Bay, and then cruise through emerald waters of the Gulf of Tonkin.
- Participate in Baci Ceremony, an integral part of the Laos culture, and explore the Luang Prabang Night Market with its handmade textiles and local street food
Exotic and compelling, Vietnam is one of the most remarkable travel destinations in the world. The Essential Vietnam...
Wander from exciting cities to astonishing scenic beauty via peaceful beaches and the best preserved old towns in...
See all the most iconic sights of Indochina on this trip of a lifetime through Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam. Explore the...
Discover some of the most amazing and iconic sights in the world on this simply stunning trip through Vietnam, Cambodia...