Centara Hotels and Resorts to open new hotel on island in Vietnam
Centara Hotels and Resorts has announced that it will add a new property to its luxury collection in Vietnam this year. The Centara Beach Resort and Spa Phu Quoc is the second of the hotel group's properties on the picturesque Phu Quoc Island and it is scheduled to open to guests in 2015's third quarter.
Centara Hotels and Resorts has signed a management agreement with Binh Le Xuan Ltd. Companies and Commercial Services to take over the Centara Beach Resort and Spa Phu Quoc.
This is the second property to be acquired by Centara on the picturesque Phu Quoc Island in Vietnam and it is scheduled to open in the third quarter of 2015.
The four-star luxury resort will have 143 guest rooms and suites, as well as wide range of facilities such as a swimming pool with pool bar, a modern fitness centre, an all-day restaurant, a Kids Club, and a new Spa Cenvaree.
Chris Bailey, the Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Centara, explained:
"This new resort is a highly desirable acquisition for us, because it has a different style and product focus than our other properties in the region so we will be able to expand our appeal to a wider cross-section of the market."
Located on the main coast of Phu Quoc Island in the Kien Giang Province, Centara Beach Resort and Spa Phu Quoc is a 10 minute drive from Phu Quoc International Airport, which offers services to Ho Chi Minh Airport and Noi Bai Airport in Hanoi.
Phu Quoc Island is the largest island in Vietnam and it is situated 50 kilometres from the mainland in the Gulf of Thailand, a 50-minute flight from Ho Chi Minh City.
The island boasts a thriving untouched national park and white sand beaches with turquoise ocean waters that are perfect for snorkelling and scuba diving activities.
Shaped like a seahorse, Vietnam is a country in Southeast Asia that is rich in history, heritage and culture. The country is home to an array of stunning natural landscapes such as the Marble Mountains, terraced rice fields, vast sandy beaches, and emerald undulating hills.
The popular tourist attraction Halong Bay is a UNESCO World Heritage Site that boasts jagged limestone karsts and isles that soar up from calm jade waters.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Vietnam Browse all
Feel at one with the surroundings at the beautiful Mango Bay Resort
- Mango Bay has been supporting wildlife at risk (WAR) since 2006, and has even discovered many new species on Phu Quoc Island
- Revitalise your mind, body and spirit with Yoga and Tai Chi on the beach
- Snorkel and scuba dive around the nearby islands with Flipper Diving Club and discover the truly stunning and beautiful world underwater
Treat you and your family to stay in vibrant city of Nha Trang where you will find that there is something for everyone
- You will find something to everyone's tastes at the hotel restaurant 'The Square', with its extensive global buffet
- The hotel includes both an outdoor pool bar and beach bar so you never have to go far to find that tropical cocktail
- All the rooms at the Novotel Nha trang have their own private balconies and idyllic sea views
A fantastic value trip, exploring Vietnam's most iconic cities and natural wonders with added downtime to relax on the beach
- English-speaking guides and entrance fees included
- Extend your holiday with a break in Cambodia or on the beaches of Phu Quoc
- Day cruise on Halong Bay with lunch included
An in-depth exploration of Vietnam taking in Saigon, the Mekong Delta, Hoi An, Hue and Hanoi with time left over to relax on the beach
- Overnight cruise on a traditional Junk boat on Halong Bay with meals included
- Time to relax on the picturesque beaches of central Vietnam
- Local guides in each destination and entrance fees for all included sightseeing
Exotic and compelling, Vietnam is one of the most remarkable travel destinations in the world. The Essential Vietnam...
Wander from exciting cities to astonishing scenic beauty via peaceful beaches and the best preserved old towns in...
See all the most iconic sights of Indochina on this trip of a lifetime through Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam. Explore the...
Discover some of the most amazing and iconic sights in the world on this simply stunning trip through Vietnam, Cambodia...