Centara Hotels and Resorts to open new hotel on island in Vietnam
Centara Hotels and Resorts has announced that it will add a new property to its luxury collection in Vietnam this year. The Centara Beach Resort and Spa Phu Quoc is the second of the hotel group's properties on the picturesque Phu Quoc Island and it is scheduled to open to guests in 2015's third quarter.
Centara Hotels and Resorts has signed a management agreement with Binh Le Xuan Ltd. Companies and Commercial Services to take over the Centara Beach Resort and Spa Phu Quoc.
This is the second property to be acquired by Centara on the picturesque Phu Quoc Island in Vietnam and it is scheduled to open in the third quarter of 2015.
The four-star luxury resort will have 143 guest rooms and suites, as well as wide range of facilities such as a swimming pool with pool bar, a modern fitness centre, an all-day restaurant, a Kids Club, and a new Spa Cenvaree.
Chris Bailey, the Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Centara, explained:
"This new resort is a highly desirable acquisition for us, because it has a different style and product focus than our other properties in the region so we will be able to expand our appeal to a wider cross-section of the market."
Located on the main coast of Phu Quoc Island in the Kien Giang Province, Centara Beach Resort and Spa Phu Quoc is a 10 minute drive from Phu Quoc International Airport, which offers services to Ho Chi Minh Airport and Noi Bai Airport in Hanoi.
Phu Quoc Island is the largest island in Vietnam and it is situated 50 kilometres from the mainland in the Gulf of Thailand, a 50-minute flight from Ho Chi Minh City.
The island boasts a thriving untouched national park and white sand beaches with turquoise ocean waters that are perfect for snorkelling and scuba diving activities.
Shaped like a seahorse, Vietnam is a country in Southeast Asia that is rich in history, heritage and culture. The country is home to an array of stunning natural landscapes such as the Marble Mountains, terraced rice fields, vast sandy beaches, and emerald undulating hills.
The popular tourist attraction Halong Bay is a UNESCO World Heritage Site that boasts jagged limestone karsts and isles that soar up from calm jade waters.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Vietnam Browse all
A fantastic value trip, exploring Vietnam's most iconic cities and natural wonders with added downtime to relax on the beach
- Local English-speaking guides in each destination and entrance fees to all the sights mentioned in the itinerary
- Day cruise on Halong Bay with lunch included
- Extend your holiday with a break in Cambodia or on the beaches of Phu Quoc
An indepth exploration of Vietnam taking in Saigon, the Mekong Delta, Hoi An, Hue and Hanoi with time left over to relax on the beach
- Overnight cruise on a traditional Junk boat on Halong Bay with meals included
- Time to relax on the picturesque beaches of central Vietnam
- Local guides in each destination and entrance fees for all included sightseeing
Get under the skin of Vietnam with an adventurous tour taking in the classic sights as well as getting off the beaten track
- Overnight train to Sapa - hike through the hills and meet remote communities
- Overnight cruise down the Mekong River on a converted rice barge with all modern amenities
- Spend the night in Halong Bay and see the sun rise over the remarkable karst landscape (includes meals)
Experience the best of Cambodia, Vietnam and Laos on this once-in-a-lifetime adventure through Indochina
- Expert local guides in each country
- Breakfast included daily and three dinners
- Spend the night on Halong Bay on a traditional Junk boat with meals included
Exotic and compelling, Vietnam is one of the most remarkable travel destinations in the world. Take in all the classics...
Wander from exciting cities to astonishing scenic beauty via peaceful beaches and the best preserved old towns in...
An in-depth tour of Vietnam seeing everything that makes the country so marvellous from cruises on the Mekong Delta and...
See all the most iconic sights of Indochina on this trip of a lifetime through Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam. Explore the...
The Merperle Sea Sun hotel is set in the heart of the picturesque seaside city, Nha Trang. Surrounded on all three...