Centara Hotels and Resorts to open new hotel on island in Vietnam
Centara Hotels and Resorts has announced that it will add a new property to its luxury collection in Vietnam this year. The Centara Beach Resort and Spa Phu Quoc is the second of the hotel group's properties on the picturesque Phu Quoc Island and it is scheduled to open to guests in 2015's third quarter.
Centara Hotels and Resorts has signed a management agreement with Binh Le Xuan Ltd. Companies and Commercial Services to take over the Centara Beach Resort and Spa Phu Quoc.
This is the second property to be acquired by Centara on the picturesque Phu Quoc Island in Vietnam and it is scheduled to open in the third quarter of 2015.
The four-star luxury resort will have 143 guest rooms and suites, as well as wide range of facilities such as a swimming pool with pool bar, a modern fitness centre, an all-day restaurant, a Kids Club, and a new Spa Cenvaree.
Chris Bailey, the Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Centara, explained:
"This new resort is a highly desirable acquisition for us, because it has a different style and product focus than our other properties in the region so we will be able to expand our appeal to a wider cross-section of the market."
Located on the main coast of Phu Quoc Island in the Kien Giang Province, Centara Beach Resort and Spa Phu Quoc is a 10 minute drive from Phu Quoc International Airport, which offers services to Ho Chi Minh Airport and Noi Bai Airport in Hanoi.
Phu Quoc Island is the largest island in Vietnam and it is situated 50 kilometres from the mainland in the Gulf of Thailand, a 50-minute flight from Ho Chi Minh City.
The island boasts a thriving untouched national park and white sand beaches with turquoise ocean waters that are perfect for snorkelling and scuba diving activities.
Shaped like a seahorse, Vietnam is a country in Southeast Asia that is rich in history, heritage and culture. The country is home to an array of stunning natural landscapes such as the Marble Mountains, terraced rice fields, vast sandy beaches, and emerald undulating hills.
The popular tourist attraction Halong Bay is a UNESCO World Heritage Site that boasts jagged limestone karsts and isles that soar up from calm jade waters.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Vietnam Browse all
A fantastic value trip, exploring Vietnam's most iconic cities and natural wonders with added downtime to relax on the beach
- English-speaking guides and entrance fees included
- Extend your holiday with a break in Cambodia or on the beaches of Phu Quoc
- Day cruise on Halong Bay with lunch included
Theme park Excitement for the whole family at vinpearl phu quoc resort and golf
- With over 2000 rare animals representing more than 130 species, Vinpearl Safari is the largest open-range Safari park in Veitnam
- Take advantage of the local tourist markets, where you can test your bartering skills
- Vinpearl Land Phu Quoc, an amazing theme park designed to entertain the whole family
Experience all the natural beauty and cultural variety of Vietnam on a deluxe tour
- Five-star hotels throughout
- Overnight Halong Bay cruise on a traditionally designed junk boat with meals included
- Time to relax on the stunning beaches of central Vietnam
Explore the most iconic sites of Indochina during the unforgettable Highlights of Indochina, Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos - Deluxe Tour
You will visit historical sites of Vietnam, discover the heritage of Laos, and explore the beautiful Angkor Complex in Cambodia.
- Tour around Ben Tre River in Vietnam and enjoy a variety of activities, including a visit to any of coconut processing workshops and riding a motocart through rice fields and vegetable plains.
- Watch the sun rise over the blue waters of tranquil Halong Bay, and then cruise through emerald waters of the Gulf of Tonkin.
- Participate in Baci Ceremony, an integral part of the Laos culture, and explore the Luang Prabang Night Market with its handmade textiles and local street food
Exotic and compelling, Vietnam is one of the most remarkable travel destinations in the world. Take in all the classics...
Wander from exciting cities to astonishing scenic beauty via peaceful beaches and the best preserved old towns in...
See all the most iconic sights of Indochina on this trip of a lifetime through Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam. Explore the...
The Merperle Sea Sun hotel is set in the heart of the picturesque seaside city, Nha Trang. Surrounded on all three...
Discover the beauty of a superb Sandy Beach Non Nuoc Resort Danang, located by the pristine stretch of beach and...