AMResorts to debut Breathless brand in the Riviera Maya
AMResorts is continuing to expand its portfolio in the Caribbean and Mexico after announcing that it will open a new resort in the Riviera Maya near Cancun. The hotel group will introduce its Breathless Resorts and Spas brand to the region with the opening of the Breathless Riviera Cancun in early 2016.
AMResorts has announced that it will be introducing its Breathless Resorts and Spas brand to the Riviera Maya in Mexico with a new hotel.
The hotel group will be expanding its collection of Caribbean and Mexican hotels with the launch of the Breathless Riviera Cancun in early 2016.
This will be the company's second Breathless hotel to open following the launch of the Breathless Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic.
Gonzalo del Peon; the President of AMResorts, a subsidiary of the Apple Leisure Group; explained:
"We hear loud and clear that our guests want more resort options from AMResorts."
Apple Leisure Group owns the AMResorts brand that was established in 2001 and the hotel group now operates several luxury resorts and spas across the Caribbean, Dominican Republic and Mexico. The company's brands include Zoetry Wellness and Spa Resorts, Secrets Resorts and Spas, Now Resorts and Spas, Sunscape Resorts and Spas, and Dreams Resorts and Spas. The group also operates the destination management businesses, Cheap Caribbean, Travel Impression and Apple Vacations.
The Riviera Maya is located approximately 40 miles south of Cancun and the Mexican region is home to some of the world's most stunning natural landscapes, wildlife species, and ancient temples and Mayan ruins.
The region offers an array of luxury beachfront hotels and resorts, fine dining restaurants and stunning natural landscapes such as palm-fringed beaches and turquoise warm waters that offer plenty of opportunities for activities such as kayaking, sailing, and swimming with dolphins.
The Riviera Maya is a hot spot for snorkelling and scuba diving activities. Diving enthusiasts can explore the second longest barrier reef in the world, and the underwater art museum which was created by British sculptor, Jason deCaires Taylor, and is located in the crystal clear waters of the National Marine Park of Cancun.
Holidaymakers can go on guided tours of the verdant tropical jungles, or visit the ancient Mayan ruins and temples such as Chichen Itza, Tulum, Coba, Ek Balam, San Gervasio, and Xcaret.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Enjoy fantastic discounts when travelling with kids
- Boutique-style guestrooms with ocean views and luxury amenities
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- Book now and Enjoy a fantastic upgrade to Preferred Club Junior Suite Pool View Room and gain various added values including Upgraded mini-bar service and bath amenities
- The Adults only resort promises great parties and is just 20 minutes from the nightlife of Cancun
- Unwind at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia® complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
- Unlimited-Luxury® concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
Use up to $2500 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Incredible January exclusive - Receive a free upgrade to the next room type when booking with The Holiday Place
- Don't miss out on this incredible offer Kids 17 and under stay, play and eat free
- The Illusionists are appearing at the resort from 22nd December - 3rd Jan & The amazing Backstreet Boys are appearing on the 29th December*
- Awesome resort credits with up to $2500 to spend on spa treatments, dolphin swims, access to the Wet 'N' Wild waterpark and much more
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...
Situated in the heart of the famous Riviera Maya, the Oasis Tulum Lite is a high-end resort designed with your...
Venture to the Caribbean shores of Mexico in the celebrated resort town of Cancun to enjoy a sun-drenched retreat in a...