AMResorts to debut Breathless brand in the Riviera Maya
AMResorts is continuing to expand its portfolio in the Caribbean and Mexico after announcing that it will open a new resort in the Riviera Maya near Cancun. The hotel group will introduce its Breathless Resorts and Spas brand to the region with the opening of the Breathless Riviera Cancun in early 2016.
AMResorts has announced that it will be introducing its Breathless Resorts and Spas brand to the Riviera Maya in Mexico with a new hotel.
The hotel group will be expanding its collection of Caribbean and Mexican hotels with the launch of the Breathless Riviera Cancun in early 2016.
This will be the company's second Breathless hotel to open following the launch of the Breathless Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic.
Gonzalo del Peon; the President of AMResorts, a subsidiary of the Apple Leisure Group; explained:
"We hear loud and clear that our guests want more resort options from AMResorts."
Apple Leisure Group owns the AMResorts brand that was established in 2001 and the hotel group now operates several luxury resorts and spas across the Caribbean, Dominican Republic and Mexico. The company's brands include Zoetry Wellness and Spa Resorts, Secrets Resorts and Spas, Now Resorts and Spas, Sunscape Resorts and Spas, and Dreams Resorts and Spas. The group also operates the destination management businesses, Cheap Caribbean, Travel Impression and Apple Vacations.
The Riviera Maya is located approximately 40 miles south of Cancun and the Mexican region is home to some of the world's most stunning natural landscapes, wildlife species, and ancient temples and Mayan ruins.
The region offers an array of luxury beachfront hotels and resorts, fine dining restaurants and stunning natural landscapes such as palm-fringed beaches and turquoise warm waters that offer plenty of opportunities for activities such as kayaking, sailing, and swimming with dolphins.
The Riviera Maya is a hot spot for snorkelling and scuba diving activities. Diving enthusiasts can explore the second longest barrier reef in the world, and the underwater art museum which was created by British sculptor, Jason deCaires Taylor, and is located in the crystal clear waters of the National Marine Park of Cancun.
Holidaymakers can go on guided tours of the verdant tropical jungles, or visit the ancient Mayan ruins and temples such as Chichen Itza, Tulum, Coba, Ek Balam, San Gervasio, and Xcaret.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Enjoy exclusive privileges on tap as part of the resort's signature Unlimited-Luxury all-inclusive concept.
- Intimate wine cellar offering international premium brand wine selections
- Something to keep everyone entertained at this fantastic family friendly resort
- Outdoor pool theater for shows and theme dinners
Life doesn't get much better than a stay in the Riviera Maya, just a heart beat away from the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids
- The proximity to the "best-preserved Mayan ruins in the Western Hemisphere"
- The FREE Unlimited Connectivity app allows guests to make local calls, send messages, emails and surf the web over the hotel's Wi-Fi. It's even possible to book Spa treatments, plan romantic dinners, check the resort map, book activities and more
- All-inclusive facilities include 9 restaurants, 7 bars, a private beach, 2 pools and more
Live it up and Experience Cancun in unlimited luxury that knows no bounds at Dreams Sands Cancun Resort and Spa
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at The Grand Lifestyle at...