Minor Hotel Group to develop new Anantara hotel along Dubai Creek
Minor Hotel Group will join forces with Dubai Properties to develop a new Anantara hotel in Dubai. Anantara Dubai Creek Hotel will open in early 2018 on the waterfront in Culture Village that faces facing Dubai Creek, and the property will have 290 guest rooms, a rooftop pool, gourmet restaurants and a luxury spa.
Minor Hotel Group has announced that it will be developing a new Anantara hotel with Dubai Properties.
The partnership will see the creation of the Anantara Dubai Creek Hotel that will be located in Culture Village in Dubai.
The luxury hotel is scheduled to open in early 2018 and it will have 290 guest rooms and suites and an array of upscale facilities including a rooftop pool, a luxury spa with a range of rejuvenating treatments, shops, and a selection of gourmet restaurants and bars.
The ballroom offers waterfront views that makes it the perfect venue for weddings, reception and special events, as well as business conferences and exhibitions.
Dillip Rajakarier, the Chief Executive of the Minor Hotel Group, explained:
"With a well established and well known portfolio of hotels and resorts in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, further growing our footprint in the UAE is of key strategic importance to Minor Hotel Group.
"We are therefore very pleased to partner with Dubai Properties, such influential and highly respected partners in the region, to develop an Anantara hotel in the impressive new Culture Village destination, and we look forward to a strong alliance going forward."
The Culture Village is a new complex under development in the east of the city of Dubai facing Dubai Creek.
The Dubai Creek separates the Deira and Bur Dubai areas of the United Arab Emirate and has been used as a major trading port for centuries. The 14 kilometre-long seawater creek made bid to be registered as a UNESCO World Heritage site last year and if successful, the area is expected to attract millions of visitors a year who want to learn about the city's shipping industry or enjoy scenic boat trips.
Mohammed Al Habbai, the Chief Officer of Urban Planning and Infrastructure at Dubai Properties Group added:
"Anantara is a brand which is synonymous with luxury and we expect the hotel with its culture spirit to become a key attraction for Culture Village."
Minor Hotels owns and operates more than 120 hotels and resorts in 22 countries across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Europe, South America, Africa and the Indian Ocean.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- free Half Board
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free WIFI
Experience the best of all worlds in Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restauarants, sandy beaches and unmatched shoppin, all for an unbeatable price
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
- Club Level rooms available providing access additional amenities and exclusive lounge access
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Be sinfully self-indulgent and stay at an outrageously luxurious resort on Dubai's exclusive The Palm. You'll be basking in luxury from dawn to dusk.
- stay on the famous Palm in Dubai and enjoy stunning views over the skyline
- choose to upgrade to an amazing Ultra-All-Inclusive experience in the hotel
- Recieve complimentary boat transfers to iconic Dubai Marina or a free shuttle bus to Mall of the Emirates
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Dubai has emerged as a top tourist destination for travellers across the globe. The city of Dubai in UAE reflects the...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...