Minor Hotel Group to develop new Anantara hotel along Dubai Creek
Minor Hotel Group will join forces with Dubai Properties to develop a new Anantara hotel in Dubai. Anantara Dubai Creek Hotel will open in early 2018 on the waterfront in Culture Village that faces facing Dubai Creek, and the property will have 290 guest rooms, a rooftop pool, gourmet restaurants and a luxury spa.
Minor Hotel Group has announced that it will be developing a new Anantara hotel with Dubai Properties.
The partnership will see the creation of the Anantara Dubai Creek Hotel that will be located in Culture Village in Dubai.
The luxury hotel is scheduled to open in early 2018 and it will have 290 guest rooms and suites and an array of upscale facilities including a rooftop pool, a luxury spa with a range of rejuvenating treatments, shops, and a selection of gourmet restaurants and bars.
The ballroom offers waterfront views that makes it the perfect venue for weddings, reception and special events, as well as business conferences and exhibitions.
Dillip Rajakarier, the Chief Executive of the Minor Hotel Group, explained:
"With a well established and well known portfolio of hotels and resorts in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, further growing our footprint in the UAE is of key strategic importance to Minor Hotel Group.
"We are therefore very pleased to partner with Dubai Properties, such influential and highly respected partners in the region, to develop an Anantara hotel in the impressive new Culture Village destination, and we look forward to a strong alliance going forward."
The Culture Village is a new complex under development in the east of the city of Dubai facing Dubai Creek.
The Dubai Creek separates the Deira and Bur Dubai areas of the United Arab Emirate and has been used as a major trading port for centuries. The 14 kilometre-long seawater creek made bid to be registered as a UNESCO World Heritage site last year and if successful, the area is expected to attract millions of visitors a year who want to learn about the city's shipping industry or enjoy scenic boat trips.
Mohammed Al Habbai, the Chief Officer of Urban Planning and Infrastructure at Dubai Properties Group added:
"Anantara is a brand which is synonymous with luxury and we expect the hotel with its culture spirit to become a key attraction for Culture Village."
Minor Hotels owns and operates more than 120 hotels and resorts in 22 countries across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Europe, South America, Africa and the Indian Ocean.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
Perfection is synonymous with this stunning property on Dubai's Palm Island
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
- 300 AED SPA credit per person per stay for the hotel SPA
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
With over 20 restaurants and bars, you will be amazed by the variety of fine fare on offer to enhance your holiday.
- Complimentary services include a 1-2 hour scuba diving session
- Free Half Board on selected dates
- Venture next door with complimentary access to the Wild Wadi Water Park to cool yourself from the summer sun
Be sinfully self-indulgent and stay at an outrageously luxurious resort on Dubai's exclusive The Palm. You'll be basking in luxury from dawn to dusk.
- stay on the famous Palm in Dubai and enjoy stunning views over the skyline
- choose to upgrade to an amazing Ultra-All-Inclusive experience in the hotel
- Recieve complimentary boat transfers to iconic Dubai Marina or a free shuttle bus to Mall of the Emirates
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
The new Sofitel The Palm Dubai epitomizes understated luxury combined with the utmost comfort. Located on Dubai’s...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...