Nayara Hotel, Spa and Gardens in Costa Rica named as world's second-best hotel by TripAdvisor
The Nayara Hotel, Spa and Gardens in Costa Rica has been voted as the second-best hotel in the world by TripAdvisor. The luxury hotel is located close to the Arenal Volcano National Park and has more than 2,000 reviews on the leading travel website, most of which praise its staff and upscale accommodation.
Members of the leading travel website TripAdvisor has ranked the Nayara Hotel, Spa and Gardens as the second-best hotel in the world in the Travellers' Choice Awards.
The luxury hotel is located near the Arenal Volcano National Park in Costa Rica and more than 2,100 guests have left positive reviews on TripAdvisor.
One of the most recent review on the website reads:
"The staff makes you feel comfortable and taken care of. The suites are beautiful. The room and deck layouts make the Arenal and garden vistas a part of the experience."
Now in its 13th year, the annual showcase 8,151 winning properties all over the world and the Travellers' Choice award winners are determined based on reviews and opinions left by global TripAdvisor travellers in the past 12 months.
Barbara Messing, the Chief Marketing Officer for TripAdvisor, commented:
"TripAdvisor's community of millions of travellers has helped us highlight some of the very best hotels from around the world. The Travellers' Choice list of thousands of award-winning properties is perfect to inspire travellers as they think about their 2015 travel plans.
"From opulent, luxury hotels to budget-friendly BandBs, those looking for an accommodation can research, compare prices and book a Travellers' Choice property on TripAdvisor, or any other hotel that meets their travel needs."
Located within a tropical rainforest on an unspoiled mountain with a bridge that connects guests to the sister resort of Nayara Springs, the award-winning luxury resort boasts lavish suites and facilities including the Altamira or Mi Sodita restaurants and Nostalgia, Nayara's sophisticated wine bar.
Guests can enjoy pampering treatments inspired by the rainforest in the luxury hotel's spa in outdoor bungalows, or take a swim in the outdoor pool.
The hotel is perfect for travellers seeking eco-friendly holidays and they can take part in experiences such as night forest walks, Arenal Volcano walks, canoeing, and bird watching.
Costa Rica is a Central American country that is bordered by the Caribbean Sea to the east and the Pacific Ocean to the west. The eco-friendly nation boasts over 1,000 miles of stunning coastline, verdant tropical rainforests, dense dry forests, active volcanoes, high mountains, white and black sand beaches, and several nature reserves that are thriving with vibrant flora and fauna and unique animals, reptiles and birds.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Costa Rica Browse all
Explore the peaceful oasis that is Costa Rica and enjoy various activities that make for an unforgettable holiday
- A journey of discovery to an eco -tourist dream destination
- This unique experience of canopy walkways allows you to experience the virgin cloud forest treetops. Through a bridge system you can marvel at the world's most amazing and beautiful flora and fauna
- San Jose, Arenal, and the conservation project in Monteverde
Admire Costa Rica's cloud rainforest, climb a volcano, explore verdant grounds on a coffee plantation and relax on a beautiful beach at the end of it all
- Enjoy a coffee tour, witness an active volcano and bathe on the Pacific coast
- Experience Arenal Volcano with its rich fauna and flora
- Relax and enjoy a beach retreat at Guanacaste after your amazing tour
The perfect combination of culture, history and nature with some added downtime at the end to enjoy one of the world's best beaches
- Relax at the hot springs and mud baths, and try your hand at zip lining, horseback riding or river tubing.
- Visit the country's famous shoreline, cloud rainforests, volcano and the charming capital of San Jose
- Tour includes: San Jose City Tour, Sky Walk on Hanging Bridges, Buena Vista hot springs and mud baths, nature walk to La Pava and Salitral Waterfalls, horseback riding and more
The perfect combination of Costa Rican culture and nature with added time for beach relaxation
- Enjoy a tour with perfect balance of adventure, culture and relaxation sure to make for a holiday to remember
- Thrills include river-rafting and a guided walk through hanging bridges
- A relaxing beach at the end stay rounds up the experience offering a chance to recharge batteries
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife, it's an...
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife - it's an...
The best holiday experience awaits for you at Palma Real Hotel & Casino in Costa Rica. Located just 5 minutes away from...
Country Inns & Suites in San Jose is located in the middle of everything, close to the shopping and attractions of the...
Located just a short walk from the city's main avenue and downtown, Park Inn by Radisson is a perfect base for exploring...