Nayara Hotel, Spa and Gardens in Costa Rica named as world's second-best hotel by TripAdvisor
The Nayara Hotel, Spa and Gardens in Costa Rica has been voted as the second-best hotel in the world by TripAdvisor. The luxury hotel is located close to the Arenal Volcano National Park and has more than 2,000 reviews on the leading travel website, most of which praise its staff and upscale accommodation.
Members of the leading travel website TripAdvisor has ranked the Nayara Hotel, Spa and Gardens as the second-best hotel in the world in the Travellers' Choice Awards.
The luxury hotel is located near the Arenal Volcano National Park in Costa Rica and more than 2,100 guests have left positive reviews on TripAdvisor.
One of the most recent review on the website reads:
"The staff makes you feel comfortable and taken care of. The suites are beautiful. The room and deck layouts make the Arenal and garden vistas a part of the experience."
Now in its 13th year, the annual showcase 8,151 winning properties all over the world and the Travellers' Choice award winners are determined based on reviews and opinions left by global TripAdvisor travellers in the past 12 months.
Barbara Messing, the Chief Marketing Officer for TripAdvisor, commented:
"TripAdvisor's community of millions of travellers has helped us highlight some of the very best hotels from around the world. The Travellers' Choice list of thousands of award-winning properties is perfect to inspire travellers as they think about their 2015 travel plans.
"From opulent, luxury hotels to budget-friendly BandBs, those looking for an accommodation can research, compare prices and book a Travellers' Choice property on TripAdvisor, or any other hotel that meets their travel needs."
Located within a tropical rainforest on an unspoiled mountain with a bridge that connects guests to the sister resort of Nayara Springs, the award-winning luxury resort boasts lavish suites and facilities including the Altamira or Mi Sodita restaurants and Nostalgia, Nayara's sophisticated wine bar.
Guests can enjoy pampering treatments inspired by the rainforest in the luxury hotel's spa in outdoor bungalows, or take a swim in the outdoor pool.
The hotel is perfect for travellers seeking eco-friendly holidays and they can take part in experiences such as night forest walks, Arenal Volcano walks, canoeing, and bird watching.
Costa Rica is a Central American country that is bordered by the Caribbean Sea to the east and the Pacific Ocean to the west. The eco-friendly nation boasts over 1,000 miles of stunning coastline, verdant tropical rainforests, dense dry forests, active volcanoes, high mountains, white and black sand beaches, and several nature reserves that are thriving with vibrant flora and fauna and unique animals, reptiles and birds.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Costa Rica Browse all
Go for the thrills and spills of a naturally rich Central American nation, packed with unforgettable adventures and unique encounters.
- Elegant and comfortable accommodations with quality services that will make your trip an unforgettable experience
- Includes a guided hiking tour through the rainforest with a lot of insight about flora, fauna and the volcano's history
- Learn more about Costa Rica with unique experience of the guided hiking tour, Arenal Volcano National Park Nature Walk, Doka Coffee Tour and much more to explore Edit
You are sure to marvel at nature's treasures in Costa Rica, a paradise of lush forests, crystal coves, fine-sand beaches and exotic wildlife
- Marvel at Costa Rica's array of stunning settings, including forests, volcanic cliffs, beaches.
- Try snorkelling, kayaking, tennis, bocce ball, chess, access to a scuba clinic & more
- Relish unlimited Costa Rican and world cuisines in 4 and restaurants and 4 bars
The perfect get-away for all the family complete with a beautiful location, now is the time to Live it up
Surrounding the resort is an up-and-coming surf community, which offers guests with a variety of exciting tours and excursions
- Spoil yourself with Unlimited-Luxury, where everything is included such as: gourmet dining options, limitless top-shelf spirits, 24-hour room service and much more
- Both kids and teens can mingle at our Explorers Club for kids and Core Zone for teens, while adults can relax by the poolside, enjoy a romantic dinner by the beach or unwind at Dreams Spa by Pevonia.
- Huge savings when you upgrade to a Preferred Club room or Preferred Club Junior Suite
The perfect combination of Costa Rican culture and nature with added time for beach relaxation
- Enjoy a tour with perfect balance of adventure, culture and relaxation sure to make for a holiday to remember
- Thrills include river-rafting and a guided walk through hanging bridges
- A relaxing beach at the end stay rounds up the experience offering a chance to recharge batteries
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife - it's an...
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife, it's an...
The best holiday experience awaits for you at Palma Real Hotel & Casino in Costa Rica. Located just 5 minutes away from...
Country Inns & Suites in San Jose is located in the middle of everything, close to the shopping and attractions of the...
Located just a short walk from the city's main avenue and downtown, Park Inn by Radisson is a perfect base for exploring...