Hotel Vista Celestial responds to demand for luxury yoga retreats in Costa Rica
Costa Rica's Vista Celestial hotel has further cemented its position as the best destination for holidaymakers interested in an exclusive luxury yoga retreat. The boutique hotel has completed the construction of a jungle yoga platform that offers serene views of Utica's rainforest and the Pacific Ocean.
Vista Celestial Hotel, an exclusive boutique hotel in Uvita, Costa Rica that focuses on wellness, fitness and yoga, has recently completed the construction of a jungle yoga platform overlooking the Pacific Ocean and the beautiful rain forest that surrounds the property.
The newly constructed platform, able to fit up to 20 people, makes Vista Celestial hotel an even more ideal destination for a group yoga retreat.
Proud owner of Vista Celestial Hotel, Jennifer Dunphy, explained:
"We're excited to add this incredible yoga experience to Vista Celestial. The jungle yoga experience is incredible at dawn when you can hear nature come alive."
In recent years the luxury tourism market for Costa Rica has experienced a notable growth as evidenced by the rise in luxury villa rentals in recent years. At the end of 2014, Luxury Retreats a luxury holiday rental provider, released a report of the latest booking trends.
Among Luxury Retreats' findings was that Costa Rica was among the most popular luxury holiday destinations along with Caribbean destinations like Barbados and St Martin as well as Mexico's Riviera Maya and Cabo San Lucas. Vista Celestial Hotel not only caters to this growing luxury market but recognizes the increasing importance placed on health and wellness with the hotel available exclusively for private luxury yoga retreats.
Costa Rica has built a reputation as one of Central America's leading holiday destinations and has been particularly been recognized for its eco tourism offerings. In early February 2015, the Costa Rican Tourism Board (ICT) reported that Costa Rica had broken all its previous records.
Year-on-year there was a 4.1% growth in the number of travellers taking holidays in Costa Rica with 2,526,817 international arrivals recorded. There was an 8.3% growth in foreign exchange income when compared to 2013 and the length stay for visitors in 2014 averaged between 12 and 13 nights with expenditure per stay averaging between 1,300 and 1,400 dollars.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Costa Rica Browse all
Explore the peaceful oasis that is Costa Rica and enjoy various activities that make for an unforgettable holiday
- A journey of discovery to an eco -tourist dream destination
- This unique experience of canopy walkways allows you to experience the virgin cloud forest treetops. Through a bridge system you can marvel at the world's most amazing and beautiful flora and fauna
- San Jose, Arenal, and the conservation project in Monteverde
Located on the stunning Papagayo Peninsula in Guanacaste
- After booking a minimum of a 3 night stay in a Preferred Club room, guests will receive a welcome bottle of sparkling wine & fresh fruit, one mimosa breakfast in bed to be booked upon arrival and romantic turndown service one night during stay
- Enjoy activities galore including water aerobics, walks, themed nights, movies, cooking, volleyball, pilates and more.
- Choose between 3 romantic wedding packages, all including wedding cake, sparkling wine toast, honeymoon package, and free anniversary nights.
- Enjoy all-inclusive at an array of a la carte restaurants, or enjoy 24 hour room service.
Admire Costa Rica's cloud rainforest, climb a volcano, explore verdant grounds on a coffee plantation and relax on a beautiful beach at the end of it all
- Enjoy a coffee tour, witness an active volcano and bathe on the Pacific coast
- Experience Arenal Volcano with its rich fauna and flora
- Relax and enjoy a beach retreat at Guanacaste after your amazing tour
The perfect combination of Costa Rican culture and nature with added time for beach relaxation
- Enjoy a tour with perfect balance of adventure, culture and relaxation sure to make for a holiday to remember
- Thrills include river-rafting and a guided walk through hanging bridges
- A relaxing beach at the end stay rounds up the experience offering a chance to recharge batteries
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife, it's an...
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife - it's an...
Costa Rica Tropical Adventure allows you to explore the country's many spectacular, natural sights with misty volcanoes,...
Embrace the rich diversity of Costa Rica and open your doors to new experiences as you venture to San Jose for a...
âââCosta Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife -...
Overview Costa Ricans will all agree that the Caribbean side of the country has a culture of its own. Coconut in every...