Hotel Vista Celestial responds to demand for luxury yoga retreats in Costa Rica
Costa Rica's Vista Celestial hotel has further cemented its position as the best destination for holidaymakers interested in an exclusive luxury yoga retreat. The boutique hotel has completed the construction of a jungle yoga platform that offers serene views of Utica's rainforest and the Pacific Ocean.
Vista Celestial Hotel, an exclusive boutique hotel in Uvita, Costa Rica that focuses on wellness, fitness and yoga, has recently completed the construction of a jungle yoga platform overlooking the Pacific Ocean and the beautiful rain forest that surrounds the property.
The newly constructed platform, able to fit up to 20 people, makes Vista Celestial hotel an even more ideal destination for a group yoga retreat.
Proud owner of Vista Celestial Hotel, Jennifer Dunphy, explained:
"We're excited to add this incredible yoga experience to Vista Celestial. The jungle yoga experience is incredible at dawn when you can hear nature come alive."
In recent years the luxury tourism market for Costa Rica has experienced a notable growth as evidenced by the rise in luxury villa rentals in recent years. At the end of 2014, Luxury Retreats a luxury holiday rental provider, released a report of the latest booking trends.
Among Luxury Retreats' findings was that Costa Rica was among the most popular luxury holiday destinations along with Caribbean destinations like Barbados and St Martin as well as Mexico's Riviera Maya and Cabo San Lucas. Vista Celestial Hotel not only caters to this growing luxury market but recognizes the increasing importance placed on health and wellness with the hotel available exclusively for private luxury yoga retreats.
Costa Rica has built a reputation as one of Central America's leading holiday destinations and has been particularly been recognized for its eco tourism offerings. In early February 2015, the Costa Rican Tourism Board (ICT) reported that Costa Rica had broken all its previous records.
Year-on-year there was a 4.1% growth in the number of travellers taking holidays in Costa Rica with 2,526,817 international arrivals recorded. There was an 8.3% growth in foreign exchange income when compared to 2013 and the length stay for visitors in 2014 averaged between 12 and 13 nights with expenditure per stay averaging between 1,300 and 1,400 dollars.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Costa Rica Browse all
You are sure to marvel at nature's treasures in Costa Rica, a paradise of lush forests, crystal coves, fine-sand beaches and exotic wildlife
- Marvel at Costa Rica's array of stunning settings, including forests, volcanic cliffs, beaches.
- Try snorkelling, kayaking, tennis, bocce ball, chess, access to a scuba clinic & more
- Relish unlimited Costa Rican and world cuisines in 4 and restaurants and 4 bars
Surrounding the resort is an up-and-coming surf community, which offers guests with a variety of exciting tours and excursions
- Explorer's Club for kids and Core Zone for teens, while adults can relax by the poolside, enjoy a romantic dinner by the beach or unwind at Dreams Spa by Pevonia
- Perfect location to enjoy nature at its finest, a country renowned for its beaches, volcanoes, and biodiversity
- Spoil yourself with Unlimited-Luxury; gourmet dining options, limitless top-shelf spirits, 24-hour room service and much more all included
Admire Costa Rica's cloud rainforest, climb a volcano, explore verdant grounds on a coffee plantation and relax on a beautiful beach at the end of it all
- Relax and enjoy a beach retreat at Guanacaste after your immersive tour
- Experience Arenal Volcano with its rich fauna and flora
- Enjoy a coffee tour, witness an active volcano and bathe on the Pacific coast
The perfect combination of culture, history and nature with some added downtime at the end to enjoy one of the world's best beaches
- Visit the country's famous shoreline, cloud rainforests, volcano and the charming capital of San Jose
- Tour includes: San Jose City Tour, Sky Walk on Hanging Bridges, Buena Vista hot springs and mud baths, nature walk to La Pava and Salitral Waterfalls, horseback riding and more
- Relax at the hot springs and mud baths, and try your hand at zip lining, horseback riding or river tubing
Costa Rica Tropical Adventure allows you to explore the country's many spectacular, natural sights with misty volcanoes,...
Explore the tropical paradise that is Costa Rica with it's misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with...
The Hidden Jewels of Costa Rica Tour lets you explore the tropical paradise of Costa Rica and all of it's most...
The best holiday experience awaits for you at Palma Real Hotel & Casino in Costa Rica. Located just 5 minutes away from...
Country Inns & Suites in San Jose is located in the middle of everything, close to the shopping and attractions of the...
Located just a short walk from the city's main avenue and downtown, Park Inn by Radisson is a perfect base for exploring...