First ever luxury resort opens on Vietnam's Phu Quoc Island
Phu Quoc Island just off the coast of Vietnam is widely accepted as one of Vietnam's most captivating destinations and now the very first five star luxury resort has been launched on the tropical island. The Salinda Phu Quoc Island Resort and Spa offers the ideal place for holidaymakers who are planning a pampering holiday in Vietnam.
The Salinda Phu Quoc Island Resort and Spa recently opened their doors making this the first luxury resort to be launched on Vietnam's Phu Quoc Island.
The launch comes after a US$35 million dollar investment in the five star resort which features 121 rooms ranging from deluxe rooms to luxury villas and an exclusive presidential suite.
Each of these well appointed rooms come with a private balcony where guests can take in either breathtaking ocean views, hill views or a view of the resorts perfectly manicured garden.
In addition to the stunning rooms the Salinda Phu Quoc Island Resort and Spa features and infinity pool and poolside bar, a Health Club fully kitted with the latest equipment and of course, no luxury resort would be complete without an on site spa. The Salinda Spa, managed by Guru Spa Thailand, offers a fusion of Thai and Vietnamese inspired remedies and relaxing treatments.
The family friendly resort also offers a kids club and a baby sitting service giving parents ample opportunity to enjoy a guilt free pampering spa session.
Phu Quoc Island is the ideal backdrop for such a luxurious resort with its pristine white sandy beaches, calm turquoise waters and unspoiled landscape it has earned its reputation as the top holiday destination in Vietnam and most will agree that it deserves it place on any list of the must see destinations in Southeast Asia particularly for nature lovers and those who crave a bit of sun, sea and sand.
Located just off Vietnam's mainland and a short 40 minute flight from Ho Chi Minh City Airport (SGN), Phu Quoc Island is easily accessible for travellers.
The beach side location means that there are a host of activities to be enjoyed including snorkeling, diving, water skiing, kayaking and deep sea fishing. There are also day trips, ranging from a visit to the nearby Ham Ninh fishing village, a trip to the local pepper farms, and a tour of a traditional fish sauce factory, for those keen to learn a bit more about the local culture.
Rates start at £254 per room, oer night and holidaymakers booking a spring holiday to Vietnam can take advantage of the Salinda Resort's 50% Spring Bookings Promotion with 50 per cent off all reservations until the end of March 2015. Guests can also take advantage of a 20 per cent Early Bird saving on reservations until 30th April 2015.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Vietnam Browse all
A fantastic value trip, exploring Vietnam's most iconic cities and natural wonders with added downtime to relax on the beach
- English-speaking guides and entrance fees included
- Extend your holiday with a break in Cambodia or on the beaches of Phu Quoc
- Day cruise on Halong Bay with lunch included
An indepth exploration of Vietnam taking in Saigon, the Mekong Delta, Hoi An, Hue and Hanoi with time left over to relax on the beach
- Overnight cruise on a traditional Junk boat on Halong Bay with meals included
- Time to relax on the picturesque beaches of central Vietnam
- Local guides in each destination and entrance fees for all included sightseeing
Experience all the natural beauty and cultural variety of Vietnam on a deluxe tour
- Five-star hotels throughout
- Overnight Halong Bay cruise on a traditionally designed junk boat with meals included
- Time to relax on the stunning beaches of central Vietnam
Explore the most iconic sites of Indochina during the unforgettable Highlights of Indochina, Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos - Deluxe Tour
You will visit historical sites of Vietnam, discover the heritage of Laos, and explore the beautiful Angkor Complex in Cambodia.
- Tour around Ben Tre River in Vietnam and enjoy a variety of activities, including a visit to any of coconut processing workshops and riding a motocart through rice fields and vegetable plains.
- Watch the sun rise over the blue waters of tranquil Halong Bay, and then cruise through emerald waters of the Gulf of Tonkin.
- Participate in Baci Ceremony, an integral part of the Laos culture, and explore the Luang Prabang Night Market with its handmade textiles and local street food
Exotic and compelling, Vietnam is one of the most remarkable travel destinations in the world. Take in all the classics...
Wander from exciting cities to astonishing scenic beauty via peaceful beaches and the best preserved old towns in...
See all the most iconic sights of Indochina on this trip of a lifetime through Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam. Explore the...
The Merperle Sea Sun hotel is set in the heart of the picturesque seaside city, Nha Trang. Surrounded on all three...
Discover the beauty of a superb Sandy Beach Non Nuoc Resort Danang, located by the pristine stretch of beach and...