JW Marriott Hotel Hanoi in Vietnam receives multiple travel awards
JW Marriott Hotel Hanoi in Vietnam has received a series of accolades over recent months in several international travel awards. The property has received the coveted Award of Excellence by Booking.com, as well as being listed in TripAdvisor's Travelers' Choice 2015 Awards and being named as the Best Hotel and Best Convention Hotel in Vietnam by International Hotel Awards.
JW Marriott Hotel Hanoi has been recognised as one of the leading hotels in Vietnam following a series of accolades in international travel awards.
The property has been recognised as the Best Hotel and Best Convention Hotel in Vietnam by the International Hotel Awards; Best of the Best Award by Robb Report magazine; TripAdvisor's Travelers' Choice 2015 Awards; and it received the Award of Excellence for Guest Reviews by Booking.com.
Bob Fabiano, the General Manager of JW Marriott Hotel Hanoi, commented:
"It is wonderful to see recognition from our guests for the effort of our team since the hotel's opening in delivering the most exceptional experience."
The luxury hotel was represented in four TripAdvisor Traveler's Choice Awards categories including Top 25 Hotels in Asia, Top 25 Luxury Hotels in Asia, Top 25 Hotels in Vietnam, and Top 25 Luxury Hotels in Vietnam.
The five-star hotel has 395 spacious guest rooms and suites and an array of upscale facilities including gourmet restaurants serving local and international cuisine, a modern fitness centre, a luxury spa, a swimming pool, and meeting and events space.
Located in the central business district, next to the National Convention Centre of West Hanoi and 27 km from Noi Bai International Airport, the hotel caters for business and leisure travellers.
Mr Fabiano also explained:
"These award wins are attributed to the managers and associates of JW Marriott Hotel Hanoi.
"If there is one area that I am most proud of it is our team, our managers and associates. It is through their skill and dedication to our guests and fellow associates that allows JW Marriott Hotel Hanoi to be recognised as a leading preferred hotel in Vietnam and Asia."
Shaped like a seahorse, Vietnam is a South East Asian country that is rich in history, heritage and culture. The country is home to an array of stunning natural landscapes such as the Marble Mountains, terraced rice fields, vast sandy beaches, and emerald undulating hills.
Travellers from all over the world head to Vietnam to visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site Halong Bay that boasts jagged limestone karsts and isles that soar up from calm jade waters.
Popular tourist attractions include attractions the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, the War Remnants Museum, the seven-storey-high Thien Mu Pagoda, Vinpearl Land, and the family-friendly Suoi Tien Amusement Park.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Vietnam Browse all
Feel at one with the surroundings at the beautiful Mango Bay Resort
- Mango Bay has been supporting wildlife at risk (WAR) since 2006, and has even discovered many new species on Phu Quoc Island
- Revitalise your mind, body and spirit with Yoga and Tai Chi on the beach
- Snorkel and scuba dive around the nearby islands with Flipper Diving Club and discover the truly stunning and beautiful world underwater
Discover the surprising blend of heritage and culture the cosmopolitan city of Nha Trang has to offer
A matter of minutes from the city centre as well as walking distance from the beach, and surrounded by lush hills and traditional Vietnamese farming villages, this holiday offers a taste of everything Vietnam has to offer
- Cool off in the stunning outdoor pool, located on the 4th floor, giving a sense of privacy above the buzzing city
- Feel on top of the world at the hotels impressive rooftop bar with incredible views out across the bay and city skyline
- A popular form of entertainment in Vietnam, the hotel includes a 7 karaoke rooms for hours of entertainment
Experience all the natural beauty and cultural variety of Vietnam on a deluxe tour
- Five-star hotels throughout
- Overnight Halong Bay cruise on a traditionally designed junk boat with meals included
- Time to relax on the stunning beaches of central Vietnam
Experience the best of Cambodia, Vietnam and Laos on this once-in-a-lifetime adventure through Indochina
- Expert local guides in each country
- Breakfast included daily and three dinners
- Spend the night on Halong Bay on a traditional Junk boat with meals included
Exotic and compelling, Vietnam is one of the most remarkable travel destinations in the world. Take in all the classics...
Wander from exciting cities to astonishing scenic beauty via peaceful beaches and the best preserved old towns in...
See all the most iconic sights of Indochina on this trip of a lifetime through Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam. Explore the...
The Merperle Sea Sun hotel is set in the heart of the picturesque seaside city, Nha Trang. Surrounded on all three...