JW Marriott Hotel Hanoi in Vietnam receives multiple travel awards
JW Marriott Hotel Hanoi in Vietnam has received a series of accolades over recent months in several international travel awards. The property has received the coveted Award of Excellence by Booking.com, as well as being listed in TripAdvisor's Travelers' Choice 2015 Awards and being named as the Best Hotel and Best Convention Hotel in Vietnam by International Hotel Awards.
JW Marriott Hotel Hanoi has been recognised as one of the leading hotels in Vietnam following a series of accolades in international travel awards.
The property has been recognised as the Best Hotel and Best Convention Hotel in Vietnam by the International Hotel Awards; Best of the Best Award by Robb Report magazine; TripAdvisor's Travelers' Choice 2015 Awards; and it received the Award of Excellence for Guest Reviews by Booking.com.
Bob Fabiano, the General Manager of JW Marriott Hotel Hanoi, commented:
"It is wonderful to see recognition from our guests for the effort of our team since the hotel's opening in delivering the most exceptional experience."
The luxury hotel was represented in four TripAdvisor Traveler's Choice Awards categories including Top 25 Hotels in Asia, Top 25 Luxury Hotels in Asia, Top 25 Hotels in Vietnam, and Top 25 Luxury Hotels in Vietnam.
The five-star hotel has 395 spacious guest rooms and suites and an array of upscale facilities including gourmet restaurants serving local and international cuisine, a modern fitness centre, a luxury spa, a swimming pool, and meeting and events space.
Located in the central business district, next to the National Convention Centre of West Hanoi and 27 km from Noi Bai International Airport, the hotel caters for business and leisure travellers.
Mr Fabiano also explained:
"These award wins are attributed to the managers and associates of JW Marriott Hotel Hanoi.
"If there is one area that I am most proud of it is our team, our managers and associates. It is through their skill and dedication to our guests and fellow associates that allows JW Marriott Hotel Hanoi to be recognised as a leading preferred hotel in Vietnam and Asia."
Shaped like a seahorse, Vietnam is a South East Asian country that is rich in history, heritage and culture. The country is home to an array of stunning natural landscapes such as the Marble Mountains, terraced rice fields, vast sandy beaches, and emerald undulating hills.
Travellers from all over the world head to Vietnam to visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site Halong Bay that boasts jagged limestone karsts and isles that soar up from calm jade waters.
Popular tourist attractions include attractions the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, the War Remnants Museum, the seven-storey-high Thien Mu Pagoda, Vinpearl Land, and the family-friendly Suoi Tien Amusement Park.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Vietnam Browse all
Combining exciting excursions and activities with the stunning heritage sites of central Vietnam, this trip has it all
Enjoy a beach side retreat with a variety of exciting activities that is also surrounded by three incredible UNESCO sites in the Da Nang area of Vietnam
- Stunning beachside accommodation with a modern Asian influence
- Golf courses designed by golfing legends and professionals a matter of minutes from the resort
- Resort activities including jet skiing, ocean kayaking, Tai Chi and many more
A fantastic value trip, exploring Vietnam's most iconic cities and natural wonders with added downtime to relax on the beach
- Local English-speaking guides in each destination and entrance fees to all the sights mentioned in the itinerary
- Day cruise on Halong Bay with lunch included
- Extend your holiday with a break in Cambodia or on the beaches of Phu Quoc
Experience the best of Cambodia, Vietnam and Laos on this once-in-a-lifetime adventure through Indochina
- Expert local guides in each country
- Breakfast included daily and three dinners
- Spend the night on Halong Bay on a traditional Junk boat with meals included
Explore the most iconic sites of Indochina during the unforgettable Highlights of Indochina, Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos - Deluxe Tour
You will visit historical sites of Vietnam, discover the heritage of Laos, and explore the beautiful Angkor Complex in Cambodia.
- Tour around Ben Tre River in Vietnam and enjoy a variety of activities, including a visit to any of coconut processing workshops and riding a motocart through rice fields and vegetable plains.
- Watch the sun rise over the blue waters of tranquil Halong Bay, and then cruise through emerald waters of the Gulf of Tonkin.
- Participate in Baci Ceremony, an integral part of the Laos culture, and explore the Luang Prabang Night Market with its handmade textiles and local street food
Exotic and compelling, Vietnam is one of the most remarkable travel destinations in the world. Take in all the classics...
Wander from exciting cities to astonishing scenic beauty via peaceful beaches and the best preserved old towns in...
An in-depth tour of Vietnam seeing everything that makes the country so marvellous from cruises on the Mekong Delta and...
See all the most iconic sights of Indochina on this trip of a lifetime through Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam. Explore the...
The Merperle Sea Sun hotel is set in the heart of the picturesque seaside city, Nha Trang. Surrounded on all three...