JW Marriott Hotel Hanoi in Vietnam receives multiple travel awards
JW Marriott Hotel Hanoi in Vietnam has received a series of accolades over recent months in several international travel awards. The property has received the coveted Award of Excellence by Booking.com, as well as being listed in TripAdvisor's Travelers' Choice 2015 Awards and being named as the Best Hotel and Best Convention Hotel in Vietnam by International Hotel Awards.
JW Marriott Hotel Hanoi has been recognised as one of the leading hotels in Vietnam following a series of accolades in international travel awards.
The property has been recognised as the Best Hotel and Best Convention Hotel in Vietnam by the International Hotel Awards; Best of the Best Award by Robb Report magazine; TripAdvisor's Travelers' Choice 2015 Awards; and it received the Award of Excellence for Guest Reviews by Booking.com.
Bob Fabiano, the General Manager of JW Marriott Hotel Hanoi, commented:
"It is wonderful to see recognition from our guests for the effort of our team since the hotel's opening in delivering the most exceptional experience."
The luxury hotel was represented in four TripAdvisor Traveler's Choice Awards categories including Top 25 Hotels in Asia, Top 25 Luxury Hotels in Asia, Top 25 Hotels in Vietnam, and Top 25 Luxury Hotels in Vietnam.
The five-star hotel has 395 spacious guest rooms and suites and an array of upscale facilities including gourmet restaurants serving local and international cuisine, a modern fitness centre, a luxury spa, a swimming pool, and meeting and events space.
Located in the central business district, next to the National Convention Centre of West Hanoi and 27 km from Noi Bai International Airport, the hotel caters for business and leisure travellers.
Mr Fabiano also explained:
"These award wins are attributed to the managers and associates of JW Marriott Hotel Hanoi.
"If there is one area that I am most proud of it is our team, our managers and associates. It is through their skill and dedication to our guests and fellow associates that allows JW Marriott Hotel Hanoi to be recognised as a leading preferred hotel in Vietnam and Asia."
Shaped like a seahorse, Vietnam is a South East Asian country that is rich in history, heritage and culture. The country is home to an array of stunning natural landscapes such as the Marble Mountains, terraced rice fields, vast sandy beaches, and emerald undulating hills.
Travellers from all over the world head to Vietnam to visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site Halong Bay that boasts jagged limestone karsts and isles that soar up from calm jade waters.
Popular tourist attractions include attractions the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, the War Remnants Museum, the seven-storey-high Thien Mu Pagoda, Vinpearl Land, and the family-friendly Suoi Tien Amusement Park.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Vietnam Browse all
Feel at one with the surroundings at the beautiful Mango Bay Resort
- Mango Bay has been supporting wildlife at risk (WAR) since 2006, and has even discovered many new species on Phu Quoc Island
- Revitalise your mind, body and spirit with Yoga and Tai Chi on the beach
- Snorkel and scuba dive around the nearby islands with Flipper Diving Club and discover the truly stunning and beautiful world underwater
Join an adventure through Vietnam’s most memorable sights culminating in a tropical island stay
- Time to relax on the stunning beaches and turquoise waters of Phu Quoc tropical island
- Overnight cruise on a traditionally-designed junk boat on Halong Bay with meals included
- Entrance fees for all included sightseeing, meals as per itinerary and local guides included
An in-depth exploration of Vietnam taking in Saigon, the Mekong Delta, Hoi An, Hue and Hanoi with time left over to relax on the beach
- Overnight cruise on a traditional Junk boat on Halong Bay with meals included
- Time to relax on the picturesque beaches of central Vietnam
- Local guides in each destination and entrance fees for all included sightseeing
Explore the most iconic sites of Indochina during the unforgettable Highlights of Indochina, Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos - Deluxe Tour
You will visit historical sites of Vietnam, discover the heritage of Laos, and explore the beautiful Angkor Complex in Cambodia.
- Tour around Ben Tre River in Vietnam and enjoy a variety of activities, including a visit to any of coconut processing workshops and riding a motocart through rice fields and vegetable plains.
- Watch the sun rise over the blue waters of tranquil Halong Bay, and then cruise through emerald waters of the Gulf of Tonkin.
- Participate in Baci Ceremony, an integral part of the Laos culture, and explore the Luang Prabang Night Market with its handmade textiles and local street food
Exotic and compelling, Vietnam is one of the most remarkable travel destinations in the world. The Essential Vietnam...
Wander from exciting cities to astonishing scenic beauty via peaceful beaches on a tour through the most remarkable...
Wander from exciting cities to astonishing scenic beauty via peaceful beaches and the best preserved old towns in...
See all the most iconic sights of Indochina on this trip of a lifetime through Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam. Explore the...