El Dorado Royale, A Spa Resort, by Karisma to Host 2015 Cancun-Riviera Maya Wine and Food Festival
Karisma Hotels and Resorts has announced that the El Dorado Royale, A Spa Resort will host the 2015 Cancun-Riviera Maya Wine and Food Festival in March. The annual culinary event will feature celebrity chefs and VIPs and a series of interactive sessions, master classes, food and wine tastings, and seminars, as well as entertainment.
Karisma Hotels and Resorts has announced that one of its luxury resorts will host the 2015 Cancun-Riviera Maya Wine and Food Festival (CRMWFF).
The El Dorado Royale, A Spa Resort, by Karisma in the Riviera Maya near Cancun in Mexico will host the annual event from 13th to 15th March, 2015 which will feature celebrity chefs, VIPs, and culinary experts.
David Amar, the founder of the Cancun-Riviera Maya Wine and Food Festival, commented:
"We are thrilled to name El Dorado Royale platinum host hotel of this year's Cancun-Riviera Maya Wine and Food Festival for the fourth year.
"The resort, which affords guests the best in food and service as a part of its Gourmet Inclusive® Experience, aligns perfectly with our commitment to provide an unforgettable gastronomic experience."
He added explained:
"Not only does El Dorado Royale offer gourmet a la carte meals, premium wine selections by partner Jackson Family Wines, sommeliers at every restaurant, chef's tables and 24 hour service, it is also home to the destination's largest Greenhouse, a 75,000 square-foot facility that impresses locals, discerning gourmands, and world-class chefs alike."
This year's three-day event will have Star Chef Cooking Classes and Lunches, Wine and Spirits Tastings, Star Chefs Dinner, Celebrity Yacht Cruise, Spanish Legends and Star Chefs in Mexico Dinner, and the Gourmet Tasting Village, and guests are invited to take part in a wide range of culinary activities but bookings must be made in advance.
Situated in the scenic Riviera Maya, the AAA Four Diamond adults-only beachfront hotel has eight gourmet a la carte restaurants and 15 stylish bars and lounges with premium drinks, swim-up bars, and entertainment. The luxury hotel also boasts a 75,000-square-feet greenhouse, the only one in the region, with a wide range of fresh produce.
Cancun is the perfect foodie destination for travellers who love to sample new cuisine. Tourists can go zip lining through verdant jungles; scuba dive beneath the surface of the turquoise ocean to explore the famous underwater museum and spectacular marine life; trek through verdant rainforests that are thriving with diverse wildlife; or explore the region's ancient Mayan ruins and temples.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Panama Jack Resorts Gran Caribe Cancun is a welcoming resort offering a touch of luxury with amazing service guaranteed
- Enjoy a great time in the Swimming Pools which include an Activity Pool, A Family Pool, Two Splash Pools with Slides and A Hot Tub
- Enjoy genuine authentic Mexican hospitality at the resort sure to make your holiday even more special and one that you will never forget
- Camp Jack is packed with cool activities and adventures like water sports, beach games, arts and crafts, and nightly shows. Mini Golf and Waterpark, complete with a pirate ship and medieval castle, allows the whole family to share some fun in the sun.
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- Book now and Enjoy a fantastic upgrade to Preferred Club Junior Suite Pool View Room and gain various added values including Upgraded mini-bar service and bath amenities
- The Adults only resort promises great parties and is just 20 minutes from the nightlife of Cancun
- Unwind at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia® complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
- Unlimited-Luxury® concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Cancun is one of the most sought-after beachside resorts in the world. Make this your next holiday destination and revel...
Explore the historical riches of the Riviera Maya and marvel at the abundant natural beauty of its Caribbean coastline...
Take advantage of the amazing perks available at the all-inclusive Grand Ocean Oasis Sens while on a long 15-day holiday...
Situated in the heart of the famous Riviera Maya, the Oasis Tulum Lite is a high-end resort designed with your...