El Dorado Royale, A Spa Resort, by Karisma to Host 2015 Cancun-Riviera Maya Wine and Food Festival
Karisma Hotels and Resorts has announced that the El Dorado Royale, A Spa Resort will host the 2015 Cancun-Riviera Maya Wine and Food Festival in March. The annual culinary event will feature celebrity chefs and VIPs and a series of interactive sessions, master classes, food and wine tastings, and seminars, as well as entertainment.
Karisma Hotels and Resorts has announced that one of its luxury resorts will host the 2015 Cancun-Riviera Maya Wine and Food Festival (CRMWFF).
The El Dorado Royale, A Spa Resort, by Karisma in the Riviera Maya near Cancun in Mexico will host the annual event from 13th to 15th March, 2015 which will feature celebrity chefs, VIPs, and culinary experts.
David Amar, the founder of the Cancun-Riviera Maya Wine and Food Festival, commented:
"We are thrilled to name El Dorado Royale platinum host hotel of this year's Cancun-Riviera Maya Wine and Food Festival for the fourth year.
"The resort, which affords guests the best in food and service as a part of its Gourmet Inclusive® Experience, aligns perfectly with our commitment to provide an unforgettable gastronomic experience."
He added explained:
"Not only does El Dorado Royale offer gourmet a la carte meals, premium wine selections by partner Jackson Family Wines, sommeliers at every restaurant, chef's tables and 24 hour service, it is also home to the destination's largest Greenhouse, a 75,000 square-foot facility that impresses locals, discerning gourmands, and world-class chefs alike."
This year's three-day event will have Star Chef Cooking Classes and Lunches, Wine and Spirits Tastings, Star Chefs Dinner, Celebrity Yacht Cruise, Spanish Legends and Star Chefs in Mexico Dinner, and the Gourmet Tasting Village, and guests are invited to take part in a wide range of culinary activities but bookings must be made in advance.
Situated in the scenic Riviera Maya, the AAA Four Diamond adults-only beachfront hotel has eight gourmet a la carte restaurants and 15 stylish bars and lounges with premium drinks, swim-up bars, and entertainment. The luxury hotel also boasts a 75,000-square-feet greenhouse, the only one in the region, with a wide range of fresh produce.
Cancun is the perfect foodie destination for travellers who love to sample new cuisine. Tourists can go zip lining through verdant jungles; scuba dive beneath the surface of the turquoise ocean to explore the famous underwater museum and spectacular marine life; trek through verdant rainforests that are thriving with diverse wildlife; or explore the region's ancient Mayan ruins and temples.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget,why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 5 glorious Swimming Pools
Unwind and relax on a pristine beach knowing your kids are enjoying endless endless activities, designed especially for them at the Treasure Island Water Park
- Enjoy a film at the onsite private cinema
- Dine at a wide range of 10 restaurants & 11 bars
- Make a splash at Treasure Island Water Park
Let the Caribbean sunshine make you glow from the inside out when you stay at Cancun's Golden Parnassus resort - a truly luxurious all inclusive retreat where you'll be wanting for nothing.
- Take advantage of the superb facilities and enjoy a range of activities including water sports, mini golf and tennis
- A luxury all inclusive resort offering a relaxing adults-only environment ideal for a pampering beach holiday or romantic honeymoon
- Ideal location set by a beautiful white sand beach in Cancun with sweeping views of the Mexican Caribbean
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Cancun is one of the most sought-after beachside resorts in the world. Make this your next holiday destination and revel...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Enjoy the best of Cancun in an eight-day retreat that will both relax and energise you completely. Your home for your...
For the ideal combination of natural beauty and fun-filled activities, look no further than Sunscape Sabor Cozumel....
Immerse yourself in eight divine days of delight at the Occidental Cozumel in Playa San Francisco. Sit back and relax in...