El Dorado Royale, A Spa Resort, by Karisma to Host 2015 Cancun-Riviera Maya Wine and Food Festival
Karisma Hotels and Resorts has announced that the El Dorado Royale, A Spa Resort will host the 2015 Cancun-Riviera Maya Wine and Food Festival in March. The annual culinary event will feature celebrity chefs and VIPs and a series of interactive sessions, master classes, food and wine tastings, and seminars, as well as entertainment.
Karisma Hotels and Resorts has announced that one of its luxury resorts will host the 2015 Cancun-Riviera Maya Wine and Food Festival (CRMWFF).
The El Dorado Royale, A Spa Resort, by Karisma in the Riviera Maya near Cancun in Mexico will host the annual event from 13th to 15th March, 2015 which will feature celebrity chefs, VIPs, and culinary experts.
David Amar, the founder of the Cancun-Riviera Maya Wine and Food Festival, commented:
"We are thrilled to name El Dorado Royale platinum host hotel of this year's Cancun-Riviera Maya Wine and Food Festival for the fourth year.
"The resort, which affords guests the best in food and service as a part of its Gourmet Inclusive® Experience, aligns perfectly with our commitment to provide an unforgettable gastronomic experience."
He added explained:
"Not only does El Dorado Royale offer gourmet a la carte meals, premium wine selections by partner Jackson Family Wines, sommeliers at every restaurant, chef's tables and 24 hour service, it is also home to the destination's largest Greenhouse, a 75,000 square-foot facility that impresses locals, discerning gourmands, and world-class chefs alike."
This year's three-day event will have Star Chef Cooking Classes and Lunches, Wine and Spirits Tastings, Star Chefs Dinner, Celebrity Yacht Cruise, Spanish Legends and Star Chefs in Mexico Dinner, and the Gourmet Tasting Village, and guests are invited to take part in a wide range of culinary activities but bookings must be made in advance.
Situated in the scenic Riviera Maya, the AAA Four Diamond adults-only beachfront hotel has eight gourmet a la carte restaurants and 15 stylish bars and lounges with premium drinks, swim-up bars, and entertainment. The luxury hotel also boasts a 75,000-square-feet greenhouse, the only one in the region, with a wide range of fresh produce.
Cancun is the perfect foodie destination for travellers who love to sample new cuisine. Tourists can go zip lining through verdant jungles; scuba dive beneath the surface of the turquoise ocean to explore the famous underwater museum and spectacular marine life; trek through verdant rainforests that are thriving with diverse wildlife; or explore the region's ancient Mayan ruins and temples.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Let the Caribbean sunshine make you glow from the inside out when you stay at Cancun's Golden Parnassus resort - a truly luxurious all inclusive retreat where you'll be wanting for nothing.
- Take advantage of the superb facilities and enjoy a range of activities including water sports, mini golf and tennis
- A luxury all inclusive resort offering a relaxing adults-only environment ideal for a pampering beach holiday or romantic honeymoon
- Ideal location set by a beautiful white sand beach in Cancun with sweeping views of the Mexican Caribbean
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at this beautiful retreat.
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- Unlimited-Luxury concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
- Adults only resort just 20 minutes from the airport and the nightlife of Cancun 15 miles away
- Enjoy one of the various treatments on offer at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort you will...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...
Take a trip to the sunny side of life with an 8-day excursion to Mexico's lovely Caribbean Sea coastline. This is widely...