El Dorado Royale, A Spa Resort, by Karisma to Host 2015 Cancun-Riviera Maya Wine and Food Festival
Karisma Hotels and Resorts has announced that the El Dorado Royale, A Spa Resort will host the 2015 Cancun-Riviera Maya Wine and Food Festival in March. The annual culinary event will feature celebrity chefs and VIPs and a series of interactive sessions, master classes, food and wine tastings, and seminars, as well as entertainment.
Karisma Hotels and Resorts has announced that one of its luxury resorts will host the 2015 Cancun-Riviera Maya Wine and Food Festival (CRMWFF).
The El Dorado Royale, A Spa Resort, by Karisma in the Riviera Maya near Cancun in Mexico will host the annual event from 13th to 15th March, 2015 which will feature celebrity chefs, VIPs, and culinary experts.
David Amar, the founder of the Cancun-Riviera Maya Wine and Food Festival, commented:
"We are thrilled to name El Dorado Royale platinum host hotel of this year's Cancun-Riviera Maya Wine and Food Festival for the fourth year.
"The resort, which affords guests the best in food and service as a part of its Gourmet Inclusive® Experience, aligns perfectly with our commitment to provide an unforgettable gastronomic experience."
He added explained:
"Not only does El Dorado Royale offer gourmet a la carte meals, premium wine selections by partner Jackson Family Wines, sommeliers at every restaurant, chef's tables and 24 hour service, it is also home to the destination's largest Greenhouse, a 75,000 square-foot facility that impresses locals, discerning gourmands, and world-class chefs alike."
This year's three-day event will have Star Chef Cooking Classes and Lunches, Wine and Spirits Tastings, Star Chefs Dinner, Celebrity Yacht Cruise, Spanish Legends and Star Chefs in Mexico Dinner, and the Gourmet Tasting Village, and guests are invited to take part in a wide range of culinary activities but bookings must be made in advance.
Situated in the scenic Riviera Maya, the AAA Four Diamond adults-only beachfront hotel has eight gourmet a la carte restaurants and 15 stylish bars and lounges with premium drinks, swim-up bars, and entertainment. The luxury hotel also boasts a 75,000-square-feet greenhouse, the only one in the region, with a wide range of fresh produce.
Cancun is the perfect foodie destination for travellers who love to sample new cuisine. Tourists can go zip lining through verdant jungles; scuba dive beneath the surface of the turquoise ocean to explore the famous underwater museum and spectacular marine life; trek through verdant rainforests that are thriving with diverse wildlife; or explore the region's ancient Mayan ruins and temples.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Unwind and relax on a pristine beach knowing your kids are enjoying endless endless activities, designed especially for them at the Treasure Island Water Park
- Enjoy a film at the onsite private cinema
- Dine at a wide range of 10 restaurants & 11 bars
- Make a splash at Treasure Island Water Park
Live it up and Experience Cancun in unlimited luxury that knows no bounds at Dreams Sands Cancun Resort and Spa
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
Life doesn't get much better than a stay in the Riviera Maya, just a heart beat away from the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids
- The FREE Unlimited Connectivity app allows guests to make local calls, send messages, emails and surf the web over the hotel's Wi-Fi. It's even possible to book Spa treatments, plan romantic dinners, check the resort map, book activities and more
- The proximity to the "best-preserved Mayan ruins in the Western Hemisphere"
- All-inclusive facilities include 9 restaurants, 7 bars, a private beach, 2 pools and more
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
The Riviera Maya, admired for its history and its wondrous sugar-white sands, kaleidoscope of green palm trees,and deep...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Enjoy the best of Cancun in an eight-day retreat that will both relax and energise you completely. Your home for your...
Immerse yourself in eight divine days of delight at the Occidental Cozumel in Playa San Francisco. Sit back and relax in...
Playa del Carmen is one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Spend eight days revelling in the fine white sands...