El Dorado Royale, A Spa Resort, by Karisma to Host 2015 Cancun-Riviera Maya Wine and Food Festival
Karisma Hotels and Resorts has announced that the El Dorado Royale, A Spa Resort will host the 2015 Cancun-Riviera Maya Wine and Food Festival in March. The annual culinary event will feature celebrity chefs and VIPs and a series of interactive sessions, master classes, food and wine tastings, and seminars, as well as entertainment.
Karisma Hotels and Resorts has announced that one of its luxury resorts will host the 2015 Cancun-Riviera Maya Wine and Food Festival (CRMWFF).
The El Dorado Royale, A Spa Resort, by Karisma in the Riviera Maya near Cancun in Mexico will host the annual event from 13th to 15th March, 2015 which will feature celebrity chefs, VIPs, and culinary experts.
David Amar, the founder of the Cancun-Riviera Maya Wine and Food Festival, commented:
"We are thrilled to name El Dorado Royale platinum host hotel of this year's Cancun-Riviera Maya Wine and Food Festival for the fourth year.
"The resort, which affords guests the best in food and service as a part of its Gourmet Inclusive® Experience, aligns perfectly with our commitment to provide an unforgettable gastronomic experience."
He added explained:
"Not only does El Dorado Royale offer gourmet a la carte meals, premium wine selections by partner Jackson Family Wines, sommeliers at every restaurant, chef's tables and 24 hour service, it is also home to the destination's largest Greenhouse, a 75,000 square-foot facility that impresses locals, discerning gourmands, and world-class chefs alike."
This year's three-day event will have Star Chef Cooking Classes and Lunches, Wine and Spirits Tastings, Star Chefs Dinner, Celebrity Yacht Cruise, Spanish Legends and Star Chefs in Mexico Dinner, and the Gourmet Tasting Village, and guests are invited to take part in a wide range of culinary activities but bookings must be made in advance.
Situated in the scenic Riviera Maya, the AAA Four Diamond adults-only beachfront hotel has eight gourmet a la carte restaurants and 15 stylish bars and lounges with premium drinks, swim-up bars, and entertainment. The luxury hotel also boasts a 75,000-square-feet greenhouse, the only one in the region, with a wide range of fresh produce.
Cancun is the perfect foodie destination for travellers who love to sample new cuisine. Tourists can go zip lining through verdant jungles; scuba dive beneath the surface of the turquoise ocean to explore the famous underwater museum and spectacular marine life; trek through verdant rainforests that are thriving with diverse wildlife; or explore the region's ancient Mayan ruins and temples.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Life doesn't get much better than a stay in the Riviera Maya, just a heart beat away from the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids
- Go for the Unlimited-Luxury Experience at one of Mexico's most coveted all-inclusive resorts
- The FREE Unlimited Connectivity app allows guests to make local calls, send messages, emails and surf the web over the hotel's Wi-Fi. It's even possible to book Spa treatments, plan romantic dinners, check the resort map, book activities and more
- All-inclusive facilities include 9 restaurants, 7 bars, a private beach, 2 pools and more
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- The Adults only resort promises great parties and is just 20 minutes from the nightlife of Cancun
- Unwind at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia® complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
- Unlimited-Luxury® concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Unlimited-Luxury® privileges include gourmet dining at 6 restaurants, a poolside grill, a cafe and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 6 bars and lounges
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Stay in an adults only ultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Signature element of wine with a winery including over 3000 varieties of wine.
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Get away from it all with a once in a lifetime excursion to Cancun, one of Mexico's most celebrated resort towns. This...
Situated in the heart of the famous Riviera Maya, the Oasis Tulum Lite is a high-end resort designed with your...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...