Grand Luxxe resort in Vidanta Riviera Maya opens new lobby and walkways
Vida Vacations has announced the opening of the newly renovated lobby, Azur restaurant, and walkways at the Grand Luxxe resort in The Vidanta Riviera Maya in Mexico. The wooden walkways are surrounded by lush foliage and connect guests to the entire resort area that includes The Grand Bliss, The Grand Mayan and Mayan Palace hotels.
Vida Vacations has opened the renovated lobby, restaurant, and walkways at the Grand Luxxe luxury resort at the Vidanta Riviera Maya location.
Holidaymakers are made to feel welcome as soon as they arrive at this fantastic resort in the Riviera Maya, near Cancun in Mexico, in an air-conditioned lobby that is surrounded by tropical gardens and offers a terrace with views overlooking the ocean.
The renovated wooden walkways give guests access to the entire Vidanta Riviera Maya resort complex that includes The Grand Bliss, The Grand Mayan and Mayan Palace. The walkways connect The Grand Bliss to The Grand Mayan Towers 4 and 5, Grand Luxxe buildings 2 and 4 to the lobby, and provide connections to the luxury spas, gourmet restaurants, and golf courses.
The luxury resort also celebrated the opening of the Azur restaurant which features French culinary delights such as a lavish breakfast selection of quiches, French toasts and Champagne, and dinner options including foie gras, escargots, and seafood.
Norma Suarez, the Resort Director at Vidanta Riviera Maya, explained:
"The new lobby ushers guests into paradise the moment they arrive at the resort. Every minute spent at a Vidanta resort should be exquisite and with the new renovations, the lobby is not just a place to check-in anymore; it's a natural extension of the experience."
Grand Luxxe is a five-diamond resort with locations in both Vidanta Riviera Maya and Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta. Each of the luxury resorts features luxurious accommodation and verdant grounds, and at Vidanta Riviera Maya, guests can enjoy access to the 600-seat Cirque de Soleil Theatre, a Jack Nicklaus Golf Course, and Brio Spa with pampering treatments.
The Riviera Maya is located approximately 40 miles south of Cancun Airport (CUN) and the coastal region is home to some of the world's most beautiful natural landscapes and wildlife species.
Visitors can hike through thriving nature parks and reserves, snorkel or scuba dive in crystal clear turquoise ocean waters, and relax on white sand, pristine beaches.
The beautiful area is also home to a number of eco theme parks such as Tres Rios Nature Park, Xplor, and Xcaret where holidaymakers can explore underground caves and grottos, go zip-lining through lush forests, and learn about the historic Mayan culture and the region's diverse wildlife species.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 5 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget,why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Life doesn't get much better than a stay in the Riviera Maya, just a heart beat away from the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids
- The proximity to the "best-preserved Mayan ruins in the Western Hemisphere"
- The FREE Unlimited Connectivity app allows guests to make local calls, send messages, emails and surf the web over the hotel's Wi-Fi. It's even possible to book Spa treatments, plan romantic dinners, check the resort map, book activities and more
- All-inclusive facilities include 9 restaurants, 7 bars, a private beach, 2 pools and more
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- Unwind at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
- Unlimited-Luxury concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
- The Adults only resort promises great parties and is just 20 minutes from the nightlife of Cancun
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at The Grand Lifestyle at...