Grand Luxxe resort in Vidanta Riviera Maya opens new lobby and walkways
Vida Vacations has announced the opening of the newly renovated lobby, Azur restaurant, and walkways at the Grand Luxxe resort in The Vidanta Riviera Maya in Mexico. The wooden walkways are surrounded by lush foliage and connect guests to the entire resort area that includes The Grand Bliss, The Grand Mayan and Mayan Palace hotels.
Vida Vacations has opened the renovated lobby, restaurant, and walkways at the Grand Luxxe luxury resort at the Vidanta Riviera Maya location.
Holidaymakers are made to feel welcome as soon as they arrive at this fantastic resort in the Riviera Maya, near Cancun in Mexico, in an air-conditioned lobby that is surrounded by tropical gardens and offers a terrace with views overlooking the ocean.
The renovated wooden walkways give guests access to the entire Vidanta Riviera Maya resort complex that includes The Grand Bliss, The Grand Mayan and Mayan Palace. The walkways connect The Grand Bliss to The Grand Mayan Towers 4 and 5, Grand Luxxe buildings 2 and 4 to the lobby, and provide connections to the luxury spas, gourmet restaurants, and golf courses.
The luxury resort also celebrated the opening of the Azur restaurant which features French culinary delights such as a lavish breakfast selection of quiches, French toasts and Champagne, and dinner options including foie gras, escargots, and seafood.
Norma Suarez, the Resort Director at Vidanta Riviera Maya, explained:
"The new lobby ushers guests into paradise the moment they arrive at the resort. Every minute spent at a Vidanta resort should be exquisite and with the new renovations, the lobby is not just a place to check-in anymore; it's a natural extension of the experience."
Grand Luxxe is a five-diamond resort with locations in both Vidanta Riviera Maya and Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta. Each of the luxury resorts features luxurious accommodation and verdant grounds, and at Vidanta Riviera Maya, guests can enjoy access to the 600-seat Cirque de Soleil Theatre, a Jack Nicklaus Golf Course, and Brio Spa with pampering treatments.
The Riviera Maya is located approximately 40 miles south of Cancun Airport (CUN) and the coastal region is home to some of the world's most beautiful natural landscapes and wildlife species.
Visitors can hike through thriving nature parks and reserves, snorkel or scuba dive in crystal clear turquoise ocean waters, and relax on white sand, pristine beaches.
The beautiful area is also home to a number of eco theme parks such as Tres Rios Nature Park, Xplor, and Xcaret where holidaymakers can explore underground caves and grottos, go zip-lining through lush forests, and learn about the historic Mayan culture and the region's diverse wildlife species.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget, why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park (extra charges apply)
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 7 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
Panama Jack Resorts Gran Caribe Cancun is a welcoming resort offering a touch of luxury with amazing service guaranteed
- Enjoy a great time in the Swimming Pools which include an Activity Pool, A Family Pool, Two Splash Pools with Slides and A Hot Tub
- Enjoy genuine authentic Mexican hospitality at the resort sure to make your holiday even more special and one that you will never forget
- Camp Jack is packed with cool activities and adventures like water sports, beach games, arts and crafts, and nightly shows. Mini Golf and Waterpark, complete with a pirate ship and medieval castle, allows the whole family to share some fun in the sun.
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Cancun is one of the most sought-after beachside resorts in the world. Make this your next holiday destination and revel...
Explore the historical riches of the Riviera Maya and marvel at the abundant natural beauty of its Caribbean coastline...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...
Take advantage of the amazing perks available at the all-inclusive Grand Ocean Oasis Sens while on a long 15-day holiday...