Recently renovated Sandals Barbados opens to holidaymakers
Sandals Barbados has opened its door to holidaymakers following an extensive refurbishment programme. The five-star resort is located on Dover Beach in Barbados and has 280 guest rooms and suites in three separate luxury villages, as well as an array of upscale facilities such as gourmet restaurants, an oceanfront pool with swim-up bar, and a Red Lane Spa.
Following an extensive refurbishment project, Sandals Barbados has finally opened its doors to tourists.
Situated on ten acres of tropical land on Dover Beach on the site of the former Couples Resort in St Lawrence in Barbados, the property opened its doors as Sandals Barbados in November, 2013 and it has undergone more than a year of upgrades and enhancements.
The five-star resort has 280 guest rooms and suites in three luxury villages: Ocean Village, Crystal Lagoon Village and Caribbean Village.
The luxury beachfront resort has an array of upscale facilities including an oceanfront swimming pool with swim-up bar, a Red Lane Spa, and gourmet restaurants.
The 11 Gourmet Discovery Dining experience will be available at the resort where guests can enjoy diverse international cuisine at the French Brasserie at Bayside, Japanese Teppanyaki at Kimonos, Butch's Chophouse, and Bombay Club, the hotel brand's first ever Indian restaurant.
Accommodation features mahogany four-poster beds, flat-screen televisions, lavish bathrooms, and indoor and outdoor soaking tubs, and guests can choose beachfront butler suites and swim-up suites with direct access to the huge lagoon pool.
New additions to the all inclusive resort include a reflecting pool with fire pit in the lobby which will be accessible from swim-up suites, a whirlpool in the lush gardens, a modern fitness centre, an amphitheatre that overlooks the white sand beach, and the Sandals' exclusive Red Lane Spa with six new treatment rooms.
Sandals Resorts International owns and operates several all-inclusive luxury hotels and resorts in the Caribbean across St Lucia, Jamaica, Turks and Caicos, Antigua, Grenada, and The Bahamas.
Barbados is an island nation situated in the North Atlantic Ocean that is home to a wide range of diverse breathtaking landscapes. Holidaymakers can go scuba diving or snorkelling in crystal clear warm ocean waters where they can explore the colourful coral reefs and swim alongside hundreds of colourful marine creatures, or relax on pristine white sand, palm-fringed beaches and soak up the endless sunshine.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Barbados Browse all
Enjoy Barbados at the perfect base on the south coast, stay in Worthing Court Apartment Hotel on beautiful Worthing Beach
- Situated across the road from the stunning Worthing Beach
- Comfortable and equipped units with air conditioning, a daily maid service and a balcony/patio
- Short walk away from shops, restaurants, sporting facilities, supermarkets, bars, night clubs and the beautiful Worthing Beach
Bask in glorious Caribbean sunshine at Ocean Two Resort & Residences and let every ounce of stress melt away as you gaze at the stunning turquoise waters lapping up the sparkling white sands.
- Summer 18 Sale now on with savings of upto 45% and complimentary Breakfast in any Bedroom Suites
- All apartment suites boast large sitting rooms, contemporary kitchens, flat-screen TVs and spectacular ocean views
- Adults Only Rooftop pool with panoramic views of Barbados and the Sea
Enjoy Turtle Beach by Elegant Hotels, the all-suite resort thats warm service and superb facilities that complete a fun-filled holiday to beautiful Barbados
- Beachfront Property a short walk from the popular St Lawrence Gap
- Kids 16 and under stay, play and eat free
- Enjoy five onsite restaurants and bars, or dine-around privileges at other participating Elegant Hotels
Stay at Sandals Barbados the first and only Luxury Included® Resort exclusively designed for couples and make the most of time away with that special someone.
- Save up to 45% plus Summer Savings with amazing discounts on select rooms
- A choice of 11 Five star Global Gourmet™ options including room service for Butler Serviced Suites and Club Sandals accommodations including the first Indian Restaurant featured in any Sandals hotel and complimentary transfers
- Located on the sunny southern coast of the beautifully vibrant island, set on the pristine sands of Dover Beach and set amongst acres of lush tropical gardens
- Choose from endless daytime activities such as Body Boarding, Wind Surfing, Hobie Cat Sailing and Kayaking
You can enjoy all the aspects of this charming island, as the elegant eco-friendly property is located near all the...
Escape to the pristine beaches of the south coast of Barbados for a holiday you will never forget at Coconut Court Beach...
Set in lush gardens beside the azure waters of the Caribbean Sea, The Club Barbados is a tranquil and relaxing haven....
Create unforgettable memories at the heart of Barbados' western coast at a collection of one bedroom apartments. Halcyon...
An intimate collection of One Bedroom Apartments located in the heart of the West Coast of Barbados. Travellers Palm...
St Lawrence Gap is famous for its many restaurants, great shopping and lively nightlife. This 1.3 km stretch of road,...