Dreams Dominicus La Romana scheduled to open in Dominican Republic in October
AMResorts has announced that it will open Dreams Dominicus La Romana in the Dominican Republic before the start of the summer season. The 385-room family-friendly resorted is situated in Bayahibe and will feature upscale facilities such as a 13,750 square-foot infinity pool, tennis courts, Explorer's Club for kids, a bowling alley, and gourmet restaurants.
Dreams Dominicus La Romana is scheduled to open to the public before the start of the summer this year, according to its operator AMResorts.
Scheduled to open in October 2015, the new family-friendly resort is located in Bayahibe in the Dominican Republic and will have 385 guest rooms and suites and an array of facilities for children and adults.
Accommodation at the luxury beachfront resort will have luxury amenities such as daily refreshed mini-bars, 24-hour room service, and luxury bath amenities.
Facilities include a 13,750 square-foot infinity pool, two tennis courts, a bowling alley, the Explorer's Club for kids, a pier for romantic sunsets, and gourmet restaurants and stylish bars with premium drinks and live entertainment.
Javier Coll; the Executive Vice President and Chief Strategy Officer of AMResorts' parent company, Apple Leisure Group; explained:
"The addition of a new resort in La Romana is a direct response to demand from travellers for premium, all-inclusive options in the Dominican Republic. The destination continues to be a priority for Apple Leisure Group, as we expand our presence in existing markets while seeking new areas for growth."
Guests will have access to a white-sand beach, and they can take trips to the nearby La Romana, 10 minutes way, or boat excursions to the Island of Saona, a government-protected nature reserve.
La Romana is located in the south east of the Dominican Republic opposite Catalina Island. The province is becoming a popular destination for travellers and tourist resorts such as Bayahibe, Dominicus, and Casa de Campo offer a collection of pristine beaches, all-inclusive luxury resorts, and world-class golf courses.
The Dominican Republic is a Caribbean nation that occupies the eastern two thirds of the island of Hispaniola whose western third belongs to the nation of Haiti. There are plenty of things to do and see on the island such as relaxing amid tropical surroundings that feature white sand beaches fringed with turquoise ocean waters; hiking across the rolling green hills or up the island's majestic mountains; visiting historic and cultural attractions; and enjoying exhilarating watersports including surfing, windsurfing, fishing, snorkelling and scuba diving.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Complimentary shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
Discover everything the ‘Island of the Gods’ has to offer with a stay in the buzzing Seminyak area
- Restore your inner balance at Taum Spa or take a surfing lesson
- Incredible value upgrades to private pool rooms
- Complimentary shuttle to town centre and Petitenget Beach
Enjoy Unlimited-Luxury and make the most of the stunning secluded setting at Bavaro beach
- Younger guests get to have limitless fun at the Explorer's Kids Club and the Core Zone Teens' Club.
- Enjoy a host of activities, including tennis, basketball, volleyball, bowling, golf, Horse riding, fishing, aerobics, dance classes, water sports.
- Premium All Inclusive property with a selection of food and beverages on offer
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...