Hard Rock turns up the volume with fifth hotel in Mexico
Hard Rock International has announced plans for a fifth all-inclusive resort in Mexico. Scheduled to open in 2017, the new Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Cancun will have a staggering 1,800 guestrooms overlooking the Caribbean Sea and a multi-acre lagoon pool backing onto the beach.
International hospitality and entertainment brand Hard Rock plans to open its third all-inclusive hotel on Mexico's Riviera Maya. Set to open in late 2017, the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Cancun will be the fifth Mexico resort in Hard Rock International's portfolio.
The new resort, in the popular holiday spot of Cancun, will have 1,800 oceanfront guestrooms facing the golden shores of the Caribbean Sea. Plans for the upcoming hotel include six restaurants ranging from French-inspired cuisine to authentic Mexican, five bars and lounges, and multiple entertainment venues featuring Hard Rock's trademark rock music memorabilia.
According to Hard Rock Hotels, there will be an 8-million gallon, multi-acre, lagoon-style swimming pool backing onto the white sand beach. For adventure seekers, the property will offer a variety of excursions, such as snorkelling and kayaking. Extensive event space will allow the resort to host concerts and events, including weddings.
The resort will be marketed as part as the All-inclusive Collection, which includes Hard Rock's four other Mexico properties: Hard Rock Hotel Cancun, Hard Rock Hotel Vallarta, Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya and Hard Rock Hotel Los Cabos, which is set to open in 2016.
Marco Roca, Hotels at Hard Rock International's chief development officer, explained:
"We are excited to welcome our fifth property in Mexico and build upon our collaboration with All Inclusive Collection."
"Boasting an exotic backdrop, superb climate and unrivalled amenities, including a beach-front lagoon pool, Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Cancun will offer the ultimate resort experience."
As multigenerational travel continues to thrive, Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Cancun will cater for families with curated amenities and activities, including a dedicated kids club, a private teen zone and designated family pool areas. Adults can enjoy exclusive gathering spaces such as a nightclub, private pools with outdoor terraces, and numerous entertainment offerings.
Guests have access to Hard Rock's signature amenities, such as a Rock Spa®, and a Rock Shop featuring the brand's iconic merchandise. The resort includes an array of all-inclusive amenities, including a Hard Rock golf course, a fully equipped Body Rock fitness centre, sporting games and nightly entertainment at the multiple indoor and outdoor venues.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget, why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park (extra charges apply)
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 7 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- The Adults only resort promises great parties and is just 20 minutes from the nightlife of Cancun
- Unwind at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia® complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
- Unlimited-Luxury® concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Unlimited-Luxury® privileges include gourmet dining at 6 restaurants, a poolside grill, a cafe and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 6 bars and lounges
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Stay in an adults only ultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Signature element of wine with a winery including over 3000 varieties of wine.
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
The Riviera Maya has long been one of the touristic gems of the Americas. The Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun is set just...
Whether looking for a relaxing retreat with your partner, or simply searching for some peace and intimacy by yourself, a...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...
No matter if you're returning or if this is your first time to Cancun, days full of entertainment and fine dining at the...
Take advantage of the amazing perks available at the all-inclusive Grand Ocean Oasis Sens while on a long 15-day holiday...