Hard Rock turns up the volume with fifth hotel in Mexico
Hard Rock International has announced plans for a fifth all-inclusive resort in Mexico. Scheduled to open in 2017, the new Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Cancun will have a staggering 1,800 guestrooms overlooking the Caribbean Sea and a multi-acre lagoon pool backing onto the beach.
International hospitality and entertainment brand Hard Rock plans to open its third all-inclusive hotel on Mexico's Riviera Maya. Set to open in late 2017, the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Cancun will be the fifth Mexico resort in Hard Rock International's portfolio.
The new resort, in the popular holiday spot of Cancun, will have 1,800 oceanfront guestrooms facing the golden shores of the Caribbean Sea. Plans for the upcoming hotel include six restaurants ranging from French-inspired cuisine to authentic Mexican, five bars and lounges, and multiple entertainment venues featuring Hard Rock's trademark rock music memorabilia.
According to Hard Rock Hotels, there will be an 8-million gallon, multi-acre, lagoon-style swimming pool backing onto the white sand beach. For adventure seekers, the property will offer a variety of excursions, such as snorkelling and kayaking. Extensive event space will allow the resort to host concerts and events, including weddings.
The resort will be marketed as part as the All-inclusive Collection, which includes Hard Rock's four other Mexico properties: Hard Rock Hotel Cancun, Hard Rock Hotel Vallarta, Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya and Hard Rock Hotel Los Cabos, which is set to open in 2016.
Marco Roca, Hotels at Hard Rock International's chief development officer, explained:
"We are excited to welcome our fifth property in Mexico and build upon our collaboration with All Inclusive Collection."
"Boasting an exotic backdrop, superb climate and unrivalled amenities, including a beach-front lagoon pool, Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Cancun will offer the ultimate resort experience."
As multigenerational travel continues to thrive, Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Cancun will cater for families with curated amenities and activities, including a dedicated kids club, a private teen zone and designated family pool areas. Adults can enjoy exclusive gathering spaces such as a nightclub, private pools with outdoor terraces, and numerous entertainment offerings.
Guests have access to Hard Rock's signature amenities, such as a Rock Spa®, and a Rock Shop featuring the brand's iconic merchandise. The resort includes an array of all-inclusive amenities, including a Hard Rock golf course, a fully equipped Body Rock fitness centre, sporting games and nightly entertainment at the multiple indoor and outdoor venues.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Unwind and relax on a pristine beach knowing your kids are enjoying endless endless activities, designed especially for them at the Treasure Island Water Park
- Enjoy a film at the onsite private cinema
- Dine at a wide range of 10 restaurants & 11 bars
- Make a splash at Treasure Island Water Park
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at this beautiful retreat.
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- Unlimited-Luxury concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
- Adults only resort just 20 minutes from the airport and the nightlife of Cancun 15 miles away
- Enjoy one of the various treatments on offer at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort you will...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...
Take a trip to the sunny side of life with an 8-day excursion to Mexico's lovely Caribbean Sea coastline. This is widely...