Hard Rock turns up the volume with fifth hotel in Mexico
Hard Rock International has announced plans for a fifth all-inclusive resort in Mexico. Scheduled to open in 2017, the new Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Cancun will have a staggering 1,800 guestrooms overlooking the Caribbean Sea and a multi-acre lagoon pool backing onto the beach.
International hospitality and entertainment brand Hard Rock plans to open its third all-inclusive hotel on Mexico's Riviera Maya. Set to open in late 2017, the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Cancun will be the fifth Mexico resort in Hard Rock International's portfolio.
The new resort, in the popular holiday spot of Cancun, will have 1,800 oceanfront guestrooms facing the golden shores of the Caribbean Sea. Plans for the upcoming hotel include six restaurants ranging from French-inspired cuisine to authentic Mexican, five bars and lounges, and multiple entertainment venues featuring Hard Rock's trademark rock music memorabilia.
According to Hard Rock Hotels, there will be an 8-million gallon, multi-acre, lagoon-style swimming pool backing onto the white sand beach. For adventure seekers, the property will offer a variety of excursions, such as snorkelling and kayaking. Extensive event space will allow the resort to host concerts and events, including weddings.
The resort will be marketed as part as the All-inclusive Collection, which includes Hard Rock's four other Mexico properties: Hard Rock Hotel Cancun, Hard Rock Hotel Vallarta, Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya and Hard Rock Hotel Los Cabos, which is set to open in 2016.
Marco Roca, Hotels at Hard Rock International's chief development officer, explained:
"We are excited to welcome our fifth property in Mexico and build upon our collaboration with All Inclusive Collection."
"Boasting an exotic backdrop, superb climate and unrivalled amenities, including a beach-front lagoon pool, Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Cancun will offer the ultimate resort experience."
As multigenerational travel continues to thrive, Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Cancun will cater for families with curated amenities and activities, including a dedicated kids club, a private teen zone and designated family pool areas. Adults can enjoy exclusive gathering spaces such as a nightclub, private pools with outdoor terraces, and numerous entertainment offerings.
Guests have access to Hard Rock's signature amenities, such as a Rock Spa®, and a Rock Shop featuring the brand's iconic merchandise. The resort includes an array of all-inclusive amenities, including a Hard Rock golf course, a fully equipped Body Rock fitness centre, sporting games and nightly entertainment at the multiple indoor and outdoor venues.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at this beautiful retreat.
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
Use up to $2500 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Enjoy a fantastic Resort View to Garden View
- Fantastic all-inclusive package providing all meals, snacks, unlimited premium beverages, 24-hour room service and more
- Awesome resort credits with up to $2500 to spend on spa treatments, dolphin swims, access to the Wet 'N' Wild waterpark and much more
- Enjoy fantastic access to the newly opening Grand Section which includes ten new restaurants and 6 bars, a waterpark, a new spa with 64 treatment rooms, a theatre and a bowling alley, plus another Playroom Kids’ club and Wired Teens lounge
- Kids Stay, Play and Eat free
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Stay in an adults only Uultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Unlimited-Luxury privileges include gourmet dining at 7 restaurants and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 8 bars
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
The Riviera Maya, admired for its history and its wondrous sugar-white sands, kaleidoscope of green palm trees,and deep...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
For the ideal combination of natural beauty and fun-filled activities, look no further than Sunscape Sabor Cozumel....
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...
Take a trip to the sunny side of life with an 8-day excursion to Mexico's lovely Caribbean Sea coastline. This is widely...