Hanoi hotels perform well in customer service category of TripAdvisor's 2015 Travelers' Choice Awards
Five Hanoi hotels have featured on TripAdvisor's list of the top 25 hotels in the world in the best customer service category of the 2015 Travelers' Choice Awards. Among the five hotels, the Oriental Central Hotel was the highest ranking placing 6th while the Hanoi Charming 2 Hotel took 10th place.
The tourism sector in Vietnam has a lot to be proud of, particularly when it comes to the capital city as five hotels in Hanoi have been listed in TripAdvisor's 2015 Travelers' Choice Awards in the category of the top 25 hotels in the world with the best customer service.
The Oriental Central Hotel ranked as high as 6th place, the Hanoi Charming 2 Hotel was in 10th place, the Hanoi Serene Hotel in 11th place while the Hanoi Meracus Hotel 2 and Essence Hanoi Hotel and Spa were listed 21st and 24th place respectively.
For the top ranking Oriental Central Hotel, TripAdvisor members have been giving rave reviews about the high quality of the customer service. Several comments have praised the helpfulness of the staff and many reviewers have noted that the customer service at the Oriental Central Hotel helped to make their holidays in Hanoi all the more memorable.
Senior TripAdvisor reviewer, Jess_Clay stated:
"What a fabulous place to stay in Hanoi - great location to really explore the Old Quarter and the service offered by the hotel and, in particular, by the hotel manager, Brian Do, is exceptional. The hotel couldn't have done more to make our stay so very pleasant".
The top five hotels to place ahead of Hanoi's Oriental Central Hotel in the best service category were The Place Luxury Boutique Villas in Ko Tao, Surat Thani Province, Riad Kheirredine of Morocco, Hotel Residence Agnes in Prague, Czech Republic, the UK's family run Lawton Court Hotel and the Hamanasi Adventure and Dive Resort in Belize.
TripAdvisor is largely considered to be the most trusted site for hotel reviews. The annual Travelers' Choice Awards, now in its 13th year, is based on the thousands of reviews and ratings of hotels, restaurants and even attractions from the TripAdvisor community.
In addition to the world's best hotels for customer service, other categories up for grabs each year include the world's best small hotels, luxury hotels, romantic hotels, all inclusive resorts along with the top 25 best beaches, restaurants and destinations on the rise.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Vietnam Browse all
Feel at one with the surroundings at the beautiful Mango Bay Resort
- Mango Bay has been supporting wildlife at risk (WAR) since 2006, and has even discovered many new species on Phu Quoc Island
- Revitalise your mind, body and spirit with Yoga and Tai Chi on the beach
- Snorkel and scuba dive around the nearby islands with Flipper Diving Club and discover the truly stunning and beautiful world underwater
Discover the surprising blend of heritage and culture the cosmopolitan city of Nha Trang has to offer
A matter of minutes from the city centre as well as walking distance from the beach, and surrounded by lush hills and traditional Vietnamese farming villages, this holiday offers a taste of everything Vietnam has to offer
- Cool off in the stunning outdoor pool, located on the 4th floor, giving a sense of privacy above the buzzing city
- Feel on top of the world at the hotels impressive rooftop bar with incredible views out across the bay and city skyline
- A popular form of entertainment in Vietnam, the hotel includes a 7 karaoke rooms for hours of entertainment
A fantastic value trip, exploring Vietnam's most iconic cities and natural wonders with added downtime to relax on the beach
- English-speaking guides and entrance fees included
- Extend your holiday with a break in Cambodia or on the beaches of Phu Quoc
- Day cruise on Halong Bay with lunch included
An indepth exploration of Vietnam taking in Saigon, the Mekong Delta, Hoi An, Hue and Hanoi with time left over to relax on the beach
- Overnight cruise on a traditional Junk boat on Halong Bay with meals included
- Time to relax on the picturesque beaches of central Vietnam
- Local guides in each destination and entrance fees for all included sightseeing
Exotic and compelling, Vietnam is one of the most remarkable travel destinations in the world. Take in all the classics...
Wander from exciting cities to astonishing scenic beauty via peaceful beaches and the best preserved old towns in...
See all the most iconic sights of Indochina on this trip of a lifetime through Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam. Explore the...
The Merperle Sea Sun hotel is set in the heart of the picturesque seaside city, Nha Trang. Surrounded on all three...