Blue Diamond launches new hotel in Cuba with opening of Starfish Cuatro Palmas
Blue Diamond Hotels and Resorts has announced the opening of its second Starfish- branded property in Cuba. Starfish Cuatro Palmas is located in the popular region of Varadero and has 282 guest rooms, a swimming pool with Jacuzzi, a kid's pool, a poolside snack bar, three gourmet restaurants, and a fitness centre.
Blue Diamond Hotels and Resorts has opened its second Starfish-branded hotel on the island of Cuba.
The Starfish Cuatro Palmas is located in the popular tourist region of Varadero in Cuba and has 282 guest rooms and an array of facilities.
The all-inclusive beachfront resort has three gourmet restaurants, three stylish bars, a swimming pool with Jacuzzi, a kids' pool, a poolside snack bar, a fitness centre, and a variety of fun activities on land and in the water.
The family-friendly hotel has supervised kids' programmes so adults can enjoy some time to themselves and there's evening entertainment for all ages.
The Starfish Cuatro Palmas can cater for tropical weddings with a choice of idyllic settings and there are meeting rooms for business travellers.
Blue Diamond Hotels and Resorts - a hotel division of Canadian travel company Sunwing Travel Group - runs several all inclusive resorts across the Caribbean and Latin America under "Memories Beach Resorts" and "Royalton Luxury Resorts" brands. The hotel group also operates the Memories Varadero Beach Resort.
Varadero is situated in the province of Matanzas on the Hicacos Peninsula on the north coast of the Caribbean island of Cuba. The region is one of the most popular destinations for holidays and it has more than 20km of pristine white sand beaches and several luxury beachfront hotels.
The area features beautiful natural landscapes include the Bellamar Caves and idyllic virgin cays and during holidays in Varadero, travellers can go scuba diving and snorkelling in the turquoise crystal-clear water; sailing and deep sea fishing; play golf against the backdrop of the sparkling ocean; and take excursions to explore Cardenas City.
In 2013, more than two million holidaymakers visited Cuba with the majority of visitors originating from Canada and Europe. In 2014, the tourism authorities estimated to receive at least three million foreign visitors.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Delight in the best Cuba has to offer with this stunning beach and city twin centre holiday
- Add Havana half-day tour from £49pp, taking in Revolution Square, Malecón and the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Old Havana
- Iberostar Tainos is designed in the style of a traditional Caribbean village with two-storey bungalows that comprise spacious and elegant rooms
- Enjoy a historic stay in Havana at the NH Capri Hotel, which opened in 1957 and was initially run by the mafia
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- This package offers little touches to make your holiday extra special including a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking for adventure or relaxation
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by the clear waters when staying at Melia Varadero
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Soak up the history and culture in Havana before a luxurious stay at one of Varadero's most stunning beachfront resorts
- Rooftop swimming pool and jacuzzi at Parque Central where you can look over the spectacular city of Havana
- Bella Vista sits on Varadero's pristine stretch of beach with 24-Hour all-inclusive services
- Endless range of facilities and activities for the perfect stay in your beachfront paradise
- Discover Havana’s timeless, charismatic and bustling streets with a Havana city tour
One of Havana's most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the NH Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Escape to Cuba on your next holiday and book a stay at the Villa Tortuga Hotel in Varadero. It is an all inclusive hotel...