Blue Diamond launches new hotel in Cuba with opening of Starfish Cuatro Palmas
Blue Diamond Hotels and Resorts has announced the opening of its second Starfish- branded property in Cuba. Starfish Cuatro Palmas is located in the popular region of Varadero and has 282 guest rooms, a swimming pool with Jacuzzi, a kid's pool, a poolside snack bar, three gourmet restaurants, and a fitness centre.
Blue Diamond Hotels and Resorts has opened its second Starfish-branded hotel on the island of Cuba.
The Starfish Cuatro Palmas is located in the popular tourist region of Varadero in Cuba and has 282 guest rooms and an array of facilities.
The all-inclusive beachfront resort has three gourmet restaurants, three stylish bars, a swimming pool with Jacuzzi, a kids' pool, a poolside snack bar, a fitness centre, and a variety of fun activities on land and in the water.
The family-friendly hotel has supervised kids' programmes so adults can enjoy some time to themselves and there's evening entertainment for all ages.
The Starfish Cuatro Palmas can cater for tropical weddings with a choice of idyllic settings and there are meeting rooms for business travellers.
Blue Diamond Hotels and Resorts - a hotel division of Canadian travel company Sunwing Travel Group - runs several all inclusive resorts across the Caribbean and Latin America under "Memories Beach Resorts" and "Royalton Luxury Resorts" brands. The hotel group also operates the Memories Varadero Beach Resort.
Varadero is situated in the province of Matanzas on the Hicacos Peninsula on the north coast of the Caribbean island of Cuba. The region is one of the most popular destinations for holidays and it has more than 20km of pristine white sand beaches and several luxury beachfront hotels.
The area features beautiful natural landscapes include the Bellamar Caves and idyllic virgin cays and during holidays in Varadero, travellers can go scuba diving and snorkelling in the turquoise crystal-clear water; sailing and deep sea fishing; play golf against the backdrop of the sparkling ocean; and take excursions to explore Cardenas City.
In 2013, more than two million holidaymakers visited Cuba with the majority of visitors originating from Canada and Europe. In 2014, the tourism authorities estimated to receive at least three million foreign visitors.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Enjoy the long list of fun options for all the family or bask on Varadero's pure white sands
- Located on a gorgeous stretch of Varadero beach.
- Sample a host of activities including snorkelling, kayaking, windsurfing, golf and more.
- Enjoy 24-hour all-inclusive service.
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- Stunning hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly, offering the best of both worlds for adventure or relaxation
- Stay in a Sea View Room in Havana for all three nights, for an extra £20 per person
- Fly premium-economy class from an extra £199 per person, each way
- Little touches to make your holiday extra special, including a welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava upon arrival in Havana and Varadero
- Experience the world famous Varadero beach, where white sand is lapped by the clear waters when staying at Melia Varadero
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Travel to one of Cuba's hidden touristic gems, Varadero, where stretches of secluded beach await you at Blau Varadero....
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Beautifully perched on the panoramic Mensura Hill, surrounded by striking greenery, this blessed and secluded natural...
Explore the many entertaining sites of the famous Varadero beach in Cuba, while enjoying a peaceful 10-day getaway at...
Club Kawama depicts a traditional hacienda type atmosphere, but in actual fact it's an All Inclusive resort. Beautifully...