Blue Diamond launches new hotel in Cuba with opening of Starfish Cuatro Palmas
Blue Diamond Hotels and Resorts has announced the opening of its second Starfish- branded property in Cuba. Starfish Cuatro Palmas is located in the popular region of Varadero and has 282 guest rooms, a swimming pool with Jacuzzi, a kid's pool, a poolside snack bar, three gourmet restaurants, and a fitness centre.
Blue Diamond Hotels and Resorts has opened its second Starfish-branded hotel on the island of Cuba.
The Starfish Cuatro Palmas is located in the popular tourist region of Varadero in Cuba and has 282 guest rooms and an array of facilities.
The all-inclusive beachfront resort has three gourmet restaurants, three stylish bars, a swimming pool with Jacuzzi, a kids' pool, a poolside snack bar, a fitness centre, and a variety of fun activities on land and in the water.
The family-friendly hotel has supervised kids' programmes so adults can enjoy some time to themselves and there's evening entertainment for all ages.
The Starfish Cuatro Palmas can cater for tropical weddings with a choice of idyllic settings and there are meeting rooms for business travellers.
Blue Diamond Hotels and Resorts - a hotel division of Canadian travel company Sunwing Travel Group - runs several all inclusive resorts across the Caribbean and Latin America under "Memories Beach Resorts" and "Royalton Luxury Resorts" brands. The hotel group also operates the Memories Varadero Beach Resort.
Varadero is situated in the province of Matanzas on the Hicacos Peninsula on the north coast of the Caribbean island of Cuba. The region is one of the most popular destinations for holidays and it has more than 20km of pristine white sand beaches and several luxury beachfront hotels.
The area features beautiful natural landscapes include the Bellamar Caves and idyllic virgin cays and during holidays in Varadero, travellers can go scuba diving and snorkelling in the turquoise crystal-clear water; sailing and deep sea fishing; play golf against the backdrop of the sparkling ocean; and take excursions to explore Cardenas City.
In 2013, more than two million holidaymakers visited Cuba with the majority of visitors originating from Canada and Europe. In 2014, the tourism authorities estimated to receive at least three million foreign visitors.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Escape to Cuba's sunkissed sands and enjoy what Starfish Varadero has to offer for an amazing price!
- Located on one of the best beaches in Varadero
- Excellent selection of 4 restaurants, 3 a la carte and a choice of 4 bars
Enjoy the exciting nightlife the Melia Marina Varadero Hotel has to offer, whilst relaxing during the day in the beautiful accommodation
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 31st Jul 2017
- Melia Marina Varadero Hotel is ideally located 300m from the beach in an ecological reserve with a dolphinarium and caves to explore
- Incredible all-inclusive benefits with dining at 9 restaurants at Melia Marina Varadero Hotel
- Excellent watersports facilities including yachting, fishing and diving
- Book now and get a free upgrade to the sea view at Melia Habana - limited availability
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
This 1920s colonial house is surrounded by lush vegetation and terrace areas and boasts a stunning array of antiques,...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...