Two Memories Resorts & Spa hotels in the Caribbean are awarded Green Globe Certification
Memories Resorts & Spa is celebrating Green Globe certification on two of its luxury properties in the Caribbean. Memories Grand Bahama Beach & Casino Resort and Memories Splash Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic have both been awarded the coveted certificate for implementing and maintaining sustainable practices.
Two Memories Resort & Spa properties in the Caribbean have been awarded Green Globe Certification.
Memories Grand Bahama Beach & Casino Resort and Memories Splash Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic were awarded the coveted certification for their sustainable practices and operations.
Both of the luxury Caribbean resorts have conservation programmes in place such as solar energy, an onsite compost area, extensive recycling, and the donation of surplus food waste to local farmers.
Guido Bauer, the CEO of Green Globe, explained:
“We applaud Memories Grand Bahama and Memories Splash Punta Cana for their commitment to making positive contributions to the local community and the planet.”
Green Globe is an internationally-recognised environmental certification that is awarded to businesses within the travel and tourism sector that operate green practices and are proven to be conserving energy, water and other resources.
Bahama Beach & Casino Resort is located on the white-sand Lucayan beach on the island of Grand Bahama, just half a mile from Freeport. The luxury beachfront resort has upscale facilities including a full service health complex and spa; a 35,000-square-feet 24-hour Vegas-style casino with slot machines and gaming tables; an onsite Splash Pad with slides for kids, a supervised kids club, and a Teens Club for younger visitors aged between 13 and 17; and a unique swimming pool with water slide that has been built around a stone sugar mill.
Memories Splash Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic is close to the famous Bavaro Beach and it has its own Splash Water Park, which includes splash pads, spray grounds, tubes, a wave pool and seven thrilling monster water slides, as well as a spa, five gourmet restaurants, three swimming pools, and kid’s clubs.
Memories Resorts & Spa operates luxury all inclusive resorts in the Bahamas, Cuba and the Dominican Republic that cater for families, couples, and newlyweds.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
Delight in the best Cuba has to offer with this stunning beach and city twin centre holiday
- Add Havana half-day tour from £49pp, taking in Revolution Square, Malecón and the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Old Havana
- Iberostar Tainos is designed in the style of a traditional Caribbean village with two-storey bungalows that comprise spacious and elegant rooms
- Enjoy a historic stay in Havana at the NH Capri Hotel, which opened in 1957 and was initially run by the mafia
Discover the relaxing Varadero and sink into sublim tranquillity
- Experience the beauty of Varadero Beach where you can relax and unwind on the tranquil white sandy beaches whilst enjoying the 24-hrs All-inclusive offered at the Luxurious Iberostar Varadero
- Stay in Havana's most highly rated hotel, with an iconic location facing Central Park
- Discover Cuba whilst staying at the 2 Top rated TripAdvisor hotels in Cuba
A superb combination of great accommodation and exciting activities make this resort one of Cuba's hottest properties
- Previous winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and ranked in the top 5 Hotels in Varadero
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Enjoy a range of tours and excursions
- Couples can benefit from a free bottle of sparkling wine and a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Come to the beautiful island of Barbados and feel the magic of the Caribbean sun. Seven rejuvenating days in the...
You can enjoy all the aspects of this charming island, as the elegant eco-friendly property is located near all the...
Come to the Caribbean and take a break from everyday life, as you enjoy 8 days of entertainment at the Grafton Beach...