Two Memories Resorts & Spa hotels in the Caribbean are awarded Green Globe Certification
Memories Resorts & Spa is celebrating Green Globe certification on two of its luxury properties in the Caribbean. Memories Grand Bahama Beach & Casino Resort and Memories Splash Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic have both been awarded the coveted certificate for implementing and maintaining sustainable practices.
Two Memories Resort & Spa properties in the Caribbean have been awarded Green Globe Certification.
Memories Grand Bahama Beach & Casino Resort and Memories Splash Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic were awarded the coveted certification for their sustainable practices and operations.
Both of the luxury Caribbean resorts have conservation programmes in place such as solar energy, an onsite compost area, extensive recycling, and the donation of surplus food waste to local farmers.
Guido Bauer, the CEO of Green Globe, explained:
“We applaud Memories Grand Bahama and Memories Splash Punta Cana for their commitment to making positive contributions to the local community and the planet.”
Green Globe is an internationally-recognised environmental certification that is awarded to businesses within the travel and tourism sector that operate green practices and are proven to be conserving energy, water and other resources.
Bahama Beach & Casino Resort is located on the white-sand Lucayan beach on the island of Grand Bahama, just half a mile from Freeport. The luxury beachfront resort has upscale facilities including a full service health complex and spa; a 35,000-square-feet 24-hour Vegas-style casino with slot machines and gaming tables; an onsite Splash Pad with slides for kids, a supervised kids club, and a Teens Club for younger visitors aged between 13 and 17; and a unique swimming pool with water slide that has been built around a stone sugar mill.
Memories Splash Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic is close to the famous Bavaro Beach and it has its own Splash Water Park, which includes splash pads, spray grounds, tubes, a wave pool and seven thrilling monster water slides, as well as a spa, five gourmet restaurants, three swimming pools, and kid’s clubs.
Memories Resorts & Spa operates luxury all inclusive resorts in the Bahamas, Cuba and the Dominican Republic that cater for families, couples, and newlyweds.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Use up to $2500 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Kids Stay, Play and Eat free
- Awesome resort credits with up to $2500 to spend on spa treatments, dolphin swims, access to the Wet 'N' Wild waterpark and much more
- Fantastic all-inclusive package providing all meals, snacks, unlimited premium beverages, 24-hour room service and more
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Well located in the heart of Havana's historic Old town, close to Central Park and minutes away from the National Theatre, the Capitol and Hemingway's favourite bar, the Floridita
- Iberostar Parque Central is a great base to discover all this unique city has to offer
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero such as erobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and much more.
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Escape to the pristine beaches of the south coast of Barbados for a holiday you will never forget. This is the perfect...
An intimate collection of One Bedroom Apartments located in the heart of the West Coast of Barbados. Halcyon Palm offers...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...