Two Memories Resorts & Spa hotels in the Caribbean are awarded Green Globe Certification
Memories Resorts & Spa is celebrating Green Globe certification on two of its luxury properties in the Caribbean. Memories Grand Bahama Beach & Casino Resort and Memories Splash Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic have both been awarded the coveted certificate for implementing and maintaining sustainable practices.
Two Memories Resort & Spa properties in the Caribbean have been awarded Green Globe Certification.
Memories Grand Bahama Beach & Casino Resort and Memories Splash Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic were awarded the coveted certification for their sustainable practices and operations.
Both of the luxury Caribbean resorts have conservation programmes in place such as solar energy, an onsite compost area, extensive recycling, and the donation of surplus food waste to local farmers.
Guido Bauer, the CEO of Green Globe, explained:
“We applaud Memories Grand Bahama and Memories Splash Punta Cana for their commitment to making positive contributions to the local community and the planet.”
Green Globe is an internationally-recognised environmental certification that is awarded to businesses within the travel and tourism sector that operate green practices and are proven to be conserving energy, water and other resources.
Bahama Beach & Casino Resort is located on the white-sand Lucayan beach on the island of Grand Bahama, just half a mile from Freeport. The luxury beachfront resort has upscale facilities including a full service health complex and spa; a 35,000-square-feet 24-hour Vegas-style casino with slot machines and gaming tables; an onsite Splash Pad with slides for kids, a supervised kids club, and a Teens Club for younger visitors aged between 13 and 17; and a unique swimming pool with water slide that has been built around a stone sugar mill.
Memories Splash Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic is close to the famous Bavaro Beach and it has its own Splash Water Park, which includes splash pads, spray grounds, tubes, a wave pool and seven thrilling monster water slides, as well as a spa, five gourmet restaurants, three swimming pools, and kid’s clubs.
Memories Resorts & Spa operates luxury all inclusive resorts in the Bahamas, Cuba and the Dominican Republic that cater for families, couples, and newlyweds.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 5 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget,why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Enjoy a summer holiday of a lifetime staying at two amazing hotels in both Havana and Varadero
- Experience Havana's vintage vibe & Varadero's soft white-sand beaches all in one trip
- Enjoy water sports on the Varadero beach, relax by the hotel pool, sample a refreshing cocktail
- Book now to receive our exclusive Couples offer which includes a bottle of cava on arrival in both hotels, turndown service in the evenings and a guaranteed reservation in the a la carte restaurants in Varadero and much more
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 29th June 2017
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
This 1920s colonial house is surrounded by lush vegetation and terrace areas and boasts a stunning array of antiques,...
Escape to the pristine beaches of the south coast of Barbados for a holiday you will never forget. This is the perfect...
St Lawrence Gap is famous for its many restaurants, great shopping and lively nightlife. This 1.3 km stretch of road,...