Two Memories Resorts & Spa hotels in the Caribbean are awarded Green Globe Certification
Memories Resorts & Spa is celebrating Green Globe certification on two of its luxury properties in the Caribbean. Memories Grand Bahama Beach & Casino Resort and Memories Splash Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic have both been awarded the coveted certificate for implementing and maintaining sustainable practices.
Two Memories Resort & Spa properties in the Caribbean have been awarded Green Globe Certification.
Memories Grand Bahama Beach & Casino Resort and Memories Splash Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic were awarded the coveted certification for their sustainable practices and operations.
Both of the luxury Caribbean resorts have conservation programmes in place such as solar energy, an onsite compost area, extensive recycling, and the donation of surplus food waste to local farmers.
Guido Bauer, the CEO of Green Globe, explained:
“We applaud Memories Grand Bahama and Memories Splash Punta Cana for their commitment to making positive contributions to the local community and the planet.”
Green Globe is an internationally-recognised environmental certification that is awarded to businesses within the travel and tourism sector that operate green practices and are proven to be conserving energy, water and other resources.
Bahama Beach & Casino Resort is located on the white-sand Lucayan beach on the island of Grand Bahama, just half a mile from Freeport. The luxury beachfront resort has upscale facilities including a full service health complex and spa; a 35,000-square-feet 24-hour Vegas-style casino with slot machines and gaming tables; an onsite Splash Pad with slides for kids, a supervised kids club, and a Teens Club for younger visitors aged between 13 and 17; and a unique swimming pool with water slide that has been built around a stone sugar mill.
Memories Splash Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic is close to the famous Bavaro Beach and it has its own Splash Water Park, which includes splash pads, spray grounds, tubes, a wave pool and seven thrilling monster water slides, as well as a spa, five gourmet restaurants, three swimming pools, and kid’s clubs.
Memories Resorts & Spa operates luxury all inclusive resorts in the Bahamas, Cuba and the Dominican Republic that cater for families, couples, and newlyweds.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
Dive into the warm water of Varadero beach and relax under the caribbean sunshine
- Suites feature a separate living area and Tropical suites feature breathtaking views of the sea
- Golf lovers can play on the nearby Varadero 18 hole golf course
- Book now and benefit from huge savings with the launch of the new Virgin Atlantic to Varadero offer!
Enjoy an amazing twin centre full of enjoyment for everyone at occidental miramar and breezes bella costa
The two hotels combine for an amazing holiday experience fit for everyone from couples to families at occidental miramar and breezes bella
- The Memories Miramar Havana is located in an elegant residential neighbourhood of Miramar and enjoys beautiful ocean views
- Both hotels offer fantastic amenities and facilities which makes the hotels a great choice for both families and couples
- Bella Costa is located on one of the world's finest beaches - Varadero
While staying at the hotel you will be able to enjoy Unlimited-Luxury sure to make your Dominican Republic holiday one to never forget
- Five swimming pools including an infinity pool, a children’s pool, a salt water pool and two private Preferred Club pools
- Adults at Now Onyx have full access to Breathless Punta Cana next door including a casino, the After Dark nightclub, the relax Spa by Pevonia®, a fitness center and 20 additional dining and bar options
- All ground floor suites are swim up suites offering access to a pool directly from their terrace
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Now Onyx Punta Cana is brand new resort opening in November 2016 and aims to offer a vibrant and active Unlimited-Luxury...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
An intimate collection of One Bedroom Apartments located in the heart of the West Coast of Barbados. Halcyon Palm offers...
Escape to Cuba on your next holiday and book a stay at the Villa Tortuga Hotel in Varadero. It is an all inclusive hotel...