Rotana opens first hotel in Jordan
One of the leading management companies in the Middle East and Africa, Rotana, has announced the opening of its debut hotel in Jordan. The Boulevard Arjaan by Rotana is located in Abdali in the new downtown of Amman at a mixed-use development that features residential buildings, entertainment outlets and business properties.
Rotana Hotels has marked its debut in Jordan with the opening of a brand new hotel in the Jordanian capital, Amman.
The Boulevard Arjaan by Rotana is located in the centre of Abdali, the new downtown district of Amman in Jordan. The hotel is situated within The Boulevard, a mixed-use complex that has residential, business and entertainment outlets.
Omer Kaddouri, the President and CEO of Rotana Hotels, explained:
“We are extremely proud to be opening Rotana’s first property in Jordan, which is a milestone for our company,”
"The Boulevard Arjaan by Rotana will pass on the Rotana values and promise of exceptional service and Treasured Time to the Jordanian market and will meet the expectations and the demands of travellers seeking first-class service and accommodation at a central location."
Located a 45-minute drive from Queen Alia International Airport (AMM), the luxury hotel has 391 fully furnished and serviced apartments and an array of upscale facilities such as two rooftop swimming pools that overlook the Amman Mountains, and two gourmet restaurants: Café Italia and Café Margaux, both of which offer outdoor terraces with views of The Boulevard.
Jordan is rich in history, natural beauty, and ancient sites. Tourists who travel to Amman can use the city as a base to go off and explore the country where they can enjoy scuba diving in Gulf of Aqaba’s, relaxing in the mineral-rich Dead Sea, trips to the ancient city of Petra which was built by Nabataeans more than 2,000 years ago, shopping in modern malls and traditional souks in Amman, discovering the caves and canyons of Wadi Rum, and visiting the Roman ruins of the Temple of Herakles.
Rotana Hotels is one of the leading hotel management companies in the world with more than over 12,000 hotel rooms across 19 cities in the Middle East, Africa, South Asia and Eastern Europe. The hotel company is planning to develop 50 new properties in 29 cities across the Middle East, Africa, South Asia and Eastern Europe.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jordan Browse all
Discover the hidden magic of Arabia during this amazing tour of Jordan
- To make the most of the experience, a professional guide will walk you through the magical Al Khazneh
- Undertake a City Tour of Amman which allows you to see both the old and new parts of the city
- Visit one of the New 7 Wonders of the World – the “Rose Red City” of Petra
Indulge yourself with a relaxing stay in Jordan, where peace and tranquillity come as standard
- Enjoy dinner entertainment with the live cooking station
- Rejuvenate your mind, body and spirit in the award winning Zara Spa
- Float away your stresses and woes with the healing properties of the Dead Sea
A great array of facilities awaits you, such as the eight restaurants and the colourful coral reefs.
- Located on the Red Sea, the hotel houses the Zara Spa, specialising in a wide variety of treatments and therapies
- Take advantage of the large swimming pool and unwind right beside it at the Sejan Poolside Restaurant
- Visit Aqaba Castle and Aqaba Archaeological Museum for a historical perspective of Jordan, or take a trip to the Dream Mall
Prepare to be wowed and dazzled by mystical encounters, ancient cities, marvellous wonders and unique sites as you discover the real and magical Jordan.
- Enjoy a stop-off at Mount Nebo where Prophet Moses viewed the Promised Land
- Visit the Dead Sea & enjoy a drive along the 2000-year-old Kings Highway
- Experience Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, recently voted as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
This unforgettable 7 night tour is the perfect way to discover the Arab Kingdom of Jordan. Set on the East Bank of the...
In a wonderfully quiet and serene location with a traditional village setting facing the stunning azure waters of the...
Aqaba is Jordan's only coastal city, and is the largest city on the Gulf of Aqaba. The warm water and rich marine life...
The centric and charming Le Meridien Amman is a superb hotel, wonderfully located in the middle of all the action, right...
With a blend of contemporary design, warm hospitality and boutique-style amenities, the 4* Winter Valley Warwick Resort...
This unforgettable 3 night tour is the perfect way to discover the essential sites of the Arab Kingdom of Jordan. Set on...