Grand Residences Riviera Cancun to launch "smart bracelets" for guests
Grand Residences Riviera Cancun will be launching new smart bracelets in the coming weeks that will allow guests to leave their wallets behind and open room doors. Fitted with a microchip, the bracelets will mean that guests won't need to swipe or insert security cards to rooms or worry about losing keys.
In a few weeks time, holidaymakers won’t have to worry about losing key cards or room keys as Grand Residences Riviera Cancun launches brand new “smart bracelets”.
The luxury all inclusive resort located Cancun will be rolling out the new microchip bracelets in January, 2015 that will allow guests to open rooms, travel in elevators, and pay for anything they like at the hotel.
Carlo Bicaci, the General Manager of Grand Residences Riviera Cancun explained:
“With this new cashless and keyless system, guests will be able to leave their wallets and worries behind and instead enjoy their vacation freely,”
As well as the introduction of “smart bracelets”, the luxury beachfront resort is launching a new service for parents who want to keep any eye on their children in kids clubs. Guests who enrol in onsite kids and teens clubs will be given a complimentary smart tablet that will offer secure real-time viewing via web cams installed in the clubs.
"As a new luxury resort catering to in-the-know and highly discerning clientele, who are often early adopters of technology, we knew we had to be at the forefront of emerging travel tech trends.
We have been testing these smart devices with select guests, listening to their comments and incorporating guest feedback, and are ready for a full rollout in January to help kick off the New Year."
Grand Residences is positioned between Cancun and Playa del Carmen in Mexico and it is a Leading Hotel of the World.
The hotel boasts lavish suites that range from 624 square-feet Junior Suites to more than 8,817 square-feet of living space in the four-bedroom presidential penthouse. Many of the resort’s suites feature full-sized kitchens, private pools, and spacious terraces with stunning vistas.
During their stay at the five-star resort, tourists can enjoy a wide range of complimentary experiences such as weekly sunset cruises onboard private yachts, traditional European tea parties every evening, personal pool and beach concierge who are available to reserve sun beds and serve refreshments, as well as en-suite check-in, daily fruit baskets, and wireless internet.
Cancun is located in the Quintana Roo state on the Yucatan Peninsula in Mexico and it is home to breathtaking landscapes such as lush tropical forests, ancient Mayan temples, pristine white sand beaches, and sparkling azure Caribbean waters that are teeming with colourful marine species.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget,why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 5 glorious Swimming Pools
Unwind and relax on a pristine beach knowing your kids are enjoying endless endless activities, designed especially for them at the Treasure Island Water Park
- Enjoy a film at the onsite private cinema
- Dine at a wide range of 10 restaurants & 11 bars
- Make a splash at Treasure Island Water Park
Live it up and Experience Cancun in unlimited luxury that knows no bounds at Dreams Sands Cancun Resort and Spa
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Enjoy the best of Cancun in an eight-day retreat that will both relax and energise you completely. Your home for your...
For the ideal combination of natural beauty and fun-filled activities, look no further than Sunscape Sabor Cozumel....
Immerse yourself in eight divine days of delight at the Occidental Cozumel in Playa San Francisco. Sit back and relax in...