Harbour Village Beach Club named Bonaire's Leading Hotel for the second-year-running
Harbour Village Beach Club has been voted as Bonaire Leading Hotel in the 2014 World Travel Awards for the second consecutive year. The resort is a hotspot for scuba diving holidays due to its idyllic location on a four-acre private peninsula, just steps away from a beach fringed by crystal clear waters and thriving reefs.
The Harbour Village Beach Club has been named in the prestigious 2014 World Travel Awards as Bonaire’s Leading Hotel for the second year in a row.
The resort is a favourite for scuba diving holidays due to its idyllic location on a white sand beach on a private four-acre peninsula surrounded by coral reefs and turquoise ocean waters.
The luxury Caribbean resort has also won the same coveted award seven other times over the past ten years and it is a Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
"This is really a validation of our ongoing commitment to ensure our guests have the best experience possible during their stay on our beautiful island," explained Jean-Marc Petin, the General Manager of Harbour Village Beach Club.
The scuba diving resort boasts upscale accommodation made up of spacious rooms and suites featuring Caribbean-influenced décor and furnishings. Facilities at the island property include swimming pools, The Spa at Harbour Village Beach Club, tennis courts, a modern fitness centre, the oceanfront La Balandra Restaurant and Bar, a 64-berth marina, and a First Class 5 Star PADI Instructor Development Centre that caters for guests of all ages.
Bonaire has been named as the Best Overall Dive Destination by Scuba Diving Magazine's Reader's Choice Awards on numerous occasions and has been designated by the NOAA as having the healthiest, pristine coral reef environment, and the most species of fish in the Caribbean.
Its position outside of the hurricane belt means that it offers a pleasant climate and crystal-clear visibility at any depth which makes it a hotspot for scuba diving enthusiasts.
Tourists can explore a number of diving sites just off the shores of the resort, such as "Something Special," which is a short swim away, or the 60-foot shipwreck of the "Our Confidence," vessel which sits just 50 yards out from the white sand beach.
Bonaire is a Dutch Caribbean island surrounded by a vibrant coral reef and a collection of diving sites. The island’s entire coastline was declared as a marine sanctuary to preserve the marine species and while scuba diving in Bonaire, divers can swim in crystal clear ocean waters alongside sea turtles, eagle rays, sea horses, dolphins, manta rays, whale sharks and hundreds of species of colourful tropical fish.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
Escape to Cuba's sunkissed sands for an amazing price!
- The all-inclusive plan features 1 buffet restaurant, 2 A la carte, 3 snack bars and 3 bars.
- The Location on one of Varadero's best virgin beaches.
- Enjoy varied entertainment, including water sports, beach volleyball, tennis, evening performances and more.
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Enjoy the exciting nightlife the Melia Marina Varadero Hotel has to offer, whilst relaxing during the day in the beautiful accommodation
- Melia Marina Varadero Hotel is ideally located 300m from the beach in an ecological reserve with a dolphinarium and caves to explore
- Incredible all-inclusive benefits with dining at 9 restaurants at Melia Marina Varadero Hotel
- Excellent watersports facilities including yachting, fishing and diving
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...
Fancy a charming and adventurous holiday? Why not try our twin centre package that allows you to explore the contagious...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...