Harbour Village Beach Club named Bonaire's Leading Hotel for the second-year-running
Harbour Village Beach Club has been voted as Bonaire Leading Hotel in the 2014 World Travel Awards for the second consecutive year. The resort is a hotspot for scuba diving holidays due to its idyllic location on a four-acre private peninsula, just steps away from a beach fringed by crystal clear waters and thriving reefs.
The Harbour Village Beach Club has been named in the prestigious 2014 World Travel Awards as Bonaire’s Leading Hotel for the second year in a row.
The resort is a favourite for scuba diving holidays due to its idyllic location on a white sand beach on a private four-acre peninsula surrounded by coral reefs and turquoise ocean waters.
The luxury Caribbean resort has also won the same coveted award seven other times over the past ten years and it is a Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
"This is really a validation of our ongoing commitment to ensure our guests have the best experience possible during their stay on our beautiful island," explained Jean-Marc Petin, the General Manager of Harbour Village Beach Club.
The scuba diving resort boasts upscale accommodation made up of spacious rooms and suites featuring Caribbean-influenced décor and furnishings. Facilities at the island property include swimming pools, The Spa at Harbour Village Beach Club, tennis courts, a modern fitness centre, the oceanfront La Balandra Restaurant and Bar, a 64-berth marina, and a First Class 5 Star PADI Instructor Development Centre that caters for guests of all ages.
Bonaire has been named as the Best Overall Dive Destination by Scuba Diving Magazine's Reader's Choice Awards on numerous occasions and has been designated by the NOAA as having the healthiest, pristine coral reef environment, and the most species of fish in the Caribbean.
Its position outside of the hurricane belt means that it offers a pleasant climate and crystal-clear visibility at any depth which makes it a hotspot for scuba diving enthusiasts.
Tourists can explore a number of diving sites just off the shores of the resort, such as "Something Special," which is a short swim away, or the 60-foot shipwreck of the "Our Confidence," vessel which sits just 50 yards out from the white sand beach.
Bonaire is a Dutch Caribbean island surrounded by a vibrant coral reef and a collection of diving sites. The island’s entire coastline was declared as a marine sanctuary to preserve the marine species and while scuba diving in Bonaire, divers can swim in crystal clear ocean waters alongside sea turtles, eagle rays, sea horses, dolphins, manta rays, whale sharks and hundreds of species of colourful tropical fish.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
Expect Luxury, comfort and relaxation!
- Enjoy spa treatments, water and land sports and more for a fun-filled break
- Relish fantastic eating and drinking options 24 hours a day
- Enjoy complimentary perks, including a bottle of sparkling wine, a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple.
Explore two different sides of Cuba with excellent range of facilities and entertainments
- Explore downtown Havana and enjoy a comfortable and relaxing stay in your legendary Havana Hotel
- Be swept away by the amazing panoramic views of Havana from Capri's rooftop swimming pool
- Enjoy non-motorised watersports including: windsurfing, sailing and snorkeling at Iberostar Tainos
Discover the relaxing Varadero and sink into sublim tranquillity
- Experience the beauty of Varadero Beach where you can relax and unwind on the tranquil white sandy beaches whilst enjoying the 24-hrs All-inclusive offered at the Luxurious Iberostar Varadero
- Stay in Havana's most highly rated hotel, with an iconic location facing Central Park
- Discover Cuba whilst staying at the 2 Top rated TripAdvisor hotels in Cuba
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- This package offers little touches to make your holiday extra special including a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking for adventure or relaxation
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by the clear waters when staying at Melia Varadero
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Club Kawama depicts a traditional hacienda type atmosphere, but in actual fact it's an All Inclusive resort. Beautifully...