Harbour Village Beach Club named Bonaire's Leading Hotel for the second-year-running
Harbour Village Beach Club has been voted as Bonaire Leading Hotel in the 2014 World Travel Awards for the second consecutive year. The resort is a hotspot for scuba diving holidays due to its idyllic location on a four-acre private peninsula, just steps away from a beach fringed by crystal clear waters and thriving reefs.
The Harbour Village Beach Club has been named in the prestigious 2014 World Travel Awards as Bonaire’s Leading Hotel for the second year in a row.
The resort is a favourite for scuba diving holidays due to its idyllic location on a white sand beach on a private four-acre peninsula surrounded by coral reefs and turquoise ocean waters.
The luxury Caribbean resort has also won the same coveted award seven other times over the past ten years and it is a Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
"This is really a validation of our ongoing commitment to ensure our guests have the best experience possible during their stay on our beautiful island," explained Jean-Marc Petin, the General Manager of Harbour Village Beach Club.
The scuba diving resort boasts upscale accommodation made up of spacious rooms and suites featuring Caribbean-influenced décor and furnishings. Facilities at the island property include swimming pools, The Spa at Harbour Village Beach Club, tennis courts, a modern fitness centre, the oceanfront La Balandra Restaurant and Bar, a 64-berth marina, and a First Class 5 Star PADI Instructor Development Centre that caters for guests of all ages.
Bonaire has been named as the Best Overall Dive Destination by Scuba Diving Magazine's Reader's Choice Awards on numerous occasions and has been designated by the NOAA as having the healthiest, pristine coral reef environment, and the most species of fish in the Caribbean.
Its position outside of the hurricane belt means that it offers a pleasant climate and crystal-clear visibility at any depth which makes it a hotspot for scuba diving enthusiasts.
Tourists can explore a number of diving sites just off the shores of the resort, such as "Something Special," which is a short swim away, or the 60-foot shipwreck of the "Our Confidence," vessel which sits just 50 yards out from the white sand beach.
Bonaire is a Dutch Caribbean island surrounded by a vibrant coral reef and a collection of diving sites. The island’s entire coastline was declared as a marine sanctuary to preserve the marine species and while scuba diving in Bonaire, divers can swim in crystal clear ocean waters alongside sea turtles, eagle rays, sea horses, dolphins, manta rays, whale sharks and hundreds of species of colourful tropical fish.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
Enjoy the long list of fun options for all the family or bask on Varadero's pure white sands
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 31st Jul 2017
- Sample a host of activities including snorkelling, kayaking, windsurfing, golf and more.
- Located on a gorgeous stretch of Varadero beach.
- Enjoy 24-hour all-inclusive service.
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 5 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget,why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Book now and get a free upgrade to the sea view at Blau Varadero - limited availability
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
- Blau Vardero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
This 1920s colonial house is surrounded by lush vegetation and terrace areas and boasts a stunning array of antiques,...
Escape to the pristine beaches of the south coast of Barbados for a holiday you will never forget. This is the perfect...
St Lawrence Gap is famous for its many restaurants, great shopping and lively nightlife. This 1.3 km stretch of road,...