Harbour Village Beach Club named Bonaire's Leading Hotel for the second-year-running
Harbour Village Beach Club has been voted as Bonaire Leading Hotel in the 2014 World Travel Awards for the second consecutive year. The resort is a hotspot for scuba diving holidays due to its idyllic location on a four-acre private peninsula, just steps away from a beach fringed by crystal clear waters and thriving reefs.
The Harbour Village Beach Club has been named in the prestigious 2014 World Travel Awards as Bonaire’s Leading Hotel for the second year in a row.
The resort is a favourite for scuba diving holidays due to its idyllic location on a white sand beach on a private four-acre peninsula surrounded by coral reefs and turquoise ocean waters.
The luxury Caribbean resort has also won the same coveted award seven other times over the past ten years and it is a Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
"This is really a validation of our ongoing commitment to ensure our guests have the best experience possible during their stay on our beautiful island," explained Jean-Marc Petin, the General Manager of Harbour Village Beach Club.
The scuba diving resort boasts upscale accommodation made up of spacious rooms and suites featuring Caribbean-influenced décor and furnishings. Facilities at the island property include swimming pools, The Spa at Harbour Village Beach Club, tennis courts, a modern fitness centre, the oceanfront La Balandra Restaurant and Bar, a 64-berth marina, and a First Class 5 Star PADI Instructor Development Centre that caters for guests of all ages.
Bonaire has been named as the Best Overall Dive Destination by Scuba Diving Magazine's Reader's Choice Awards on numerous occasions and has been designated by the NOAA as having the healthiest, pristine coral reef environment, and the most species of fish in the Caribbean.
Its position outside of the hurricane belt means that it offers a pleasant climate and crystal-clear visibility at any depth which makes it a hotspot for scuba diving enthusiasts.
Tourists can explore a number of diving sites just off the shores of the resort, such as "Something Special," which is a short swim away, or the 60-foot shipwreck of the "Our Confidence," vessel which sits just 50 yards out from the white sand beach.
Bonaire is a Dutch Caribbean island surrounded by a vibrant coral reef and a collection of diving sites. The island’s entire coastline was declared as a marine sanctuary to preserve the marine species and while scuba diving in Bonaire, divers can swim in crystal clear ocean waters alongside sea turtles, eagle rays, sea horses, dolphins, manta rays, whale sharks and hundreds of species of colourful tropical fish.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Enjoy a summer holiday of a lifetime staying at two amazing hotels in both Havana and Varadero
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 25th April 2017
- Enjoy water sports on the Varadero beach, relax by the hotel pool, sample a refreshing cocktail
- Book now to receive our exclusive Couples offer which includes a bottle of cava on arrival in both hotels, turndown service in the evenings and a guaranteed reservation in the a la carte restaurants in Varadero and much more
- Experience Havana's vintage vibe & Varadero's soft white-sand beaches all in one trip
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
This 1920s colonial house is surrounded by lush vegetation and terrace areas and boasts a stunning array of antiques,...
Look out onto the day to day life of Havana's streets from the Casa Santy's balconies, with its great location and a...