Hyatt Hotels and Resorts opens first hotel in Jamaica
Hyatt Hotels and Resorts has launched its first hotel in Jamaica with the opening of the new adults-only Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall on 10th December, 2014. The former Ritz-Carlton hotel underwent extensive multi-million dollar renovations and it will be joined by the family-friendly Hyatt Ziva, a second resort on the same site that will open on 20th December, 2014.
Hyatt Hotels has marked its debut in Jamaica this month with the opening of Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall, following an $85 million expansion and refurbishment programme.
Located on the site of the former Ritz-Carlton Rose Hall in Montego Bay, Jamaica, the new family-friendly resort opened its doors to guests on 10th December and it will be joined by the new adults-only Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall resort on 20th December, 2014.
Located 15 minutes from Sangster’s International Airport and five minutes from three world-class golf courses, Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall has 496 suites, including 28 new swim-up suites, and Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall will have 125 suites.
The family-friendly Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall features upscale facilities and services including Beach Butlers and Rum Sommeliers, complimentary spa access, outdoor swimming pools, gourmet restaurants, and a kids club.
When it opens this weekend, Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall will have numerous swimming pools and whirlpools, gourmet restaurants, a spa and wellness centre, lounges and bars with premium drinks, and outdoor tennis courts. The all-inclusive beachfront resort will cater for adults over the age of 18 years old.
Hyatt Hotels and Resort is an international hotel chain with brands including Park Hyatt, Grand Hyatt, Andaz, Hyatt Regency, Hyatt Place, Hyatt House, Hyatt Ziva, Hyatt Zilara, Hyatt Hotels, and Hyatt Residence Club. The hotel group has more than 550 global properties across Europe, the Middle East, the Caribbean, Africa, the United States, South America, and Asia.
Montego Bay is Jamaica’s second city located on the north coast of the tropical island in the Caribbean. Tourists can enjoy beautiful white sand beaches, luxury all inclusive beachfront hotels and resorts, sparkling azure lagoons, bustling craft markets, boutique shops in the town centre, and historic sites and attractions.
Jamaica is an island nation situated in the Caribbean Sea, boasting pristine white sand beaches fringed with warm azure ocean waters, soaring mountains, cascading waterfalls, and lush undulating emerald green hills.
Holidaymakers can explore the island’s spectacular natural wonders such as Dunn’s River Falls in Ocho Rios, the five-mile-long Doctor’s Cave Beach in Montego Bay, lush botanical gardens, and the majestic Blue Mountains.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, there's fun for everyone guaranteed!
- The Montego Bay Marine Park location offers protected swimming areas and extraordinary snorkelling
- Summer just got better with upto two kids stay and play for FREE!
- Book now and take advantage of a fantastic room upgrade from a Deluxe Room to a Deluxe Ocean View Room
- Enjoy 24-hour access to food and beverage
With a waterpark, onsite Robert Von Hagge Championship Golf Course and a spa for the ultimate in wellbeing, Hilton Rose Hall offers a dream holiday
- Indulge in a spa treatment or play a round of golf at Cinnamon Hill Golf Course
- Experience great all-inclusive options at 7 fantastic restaurants, bars and grills
- Bask on the 2,500 foot private beach or enjoy Sugar Mill Falls park - The biggest aquatic park in the Caribbean
Enjoy the priviliges of bygone days at secrets st. james montego bay, an Adults Only Romantic resort with Unlimited-Luxury Privileges
- Relax & Unwind at the Secrets Spa by Pevonia or watch a live show at the open-air theatre
- Indulge in a host of international cuisine, or dine in with 24-hr room service
- Huge savings when you upgrade to a Preferred Club room or Preferred Club Junior Suite
- Enjoy a range of activities including sailing, snorkelling, windsurfing and tennis
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
An exclusive, romantic Jamaican holiday awaits you at the Secrets St. James Montego Bay on a secluded beach with a...
Enjoy the perfect setting for a romantic honeymoon or tropical wedding at the all inclusive Mangos Jamaica. This adults...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort Montego Bay offers a magical location on the beachfront nestled amidst luxury tropical...
Bringing the essence of all things Jamaican to life, the Shaw Park Beach Hotel and Spa is the quintessential Caribbean...