Hyatt Hotels and Resorts opens first hotel in Jamaica
Hyatt Hotels and Resorts has launched its first hotel in Jamaica with the opening of the new adults-only Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall on 10th December, 2014. The former Ritz-Carlton hotel underwent extensive multi-million dollar renovations and it will be joined by the family-friendly Hyatt Ziva, a second resort on the same site that will open on 20th December, 2014.
Hyatt Hotels has marked its debut in Jamaica this month with the opening of Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall, following an $85 million expansion and refurbishment programme.
Located on the site of the former Ritz-Carlton Rose Hall in Montego Bay, Jamaica, the new family-friendly resort opened its doors to guests on 10th December and it will be joined by the new adults-only Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall resort on 20th December, 2014.
Located 15 minutes from Sangster’s International Airport and five minutes from three world-class golf courses, Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall has 496 suites, including 28 new swim-up suites, and Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall will have 125 suites.
The family-friendly Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall features upscale facilities and services including Beach Butlers and Rum Sommeliers, complimentary spa access, outdoor swimming pools, gourmet restaurants, and a kids club.
When it opens this weekend, Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall will have numerous swimming pools and whirlpools, gourmet restaurants, a spa and wellness centre, lounges and bars with premium drinks, and outdoor tennis courts. The all-inclusive beachfront resort will cater for adults over the age of 18 years old.
Hyatt Hotels and Resort is an international hotel chain with brands including Park Hyatt, Grand Hyatt, Andaz, Hyatt Regency, Hyatt Place, Hyatt House, Hyatt Ziva, Hyatt Zilara, Hyatt Hotels, and Hyatt Residence Club. The hotel group has more than 550 global properties across Europe, the Middle East, the Caribbean, Africa, the United States, South America, and Asia.
Montego Bay is Jamaica’s second city located on the north coast of the tropical island in the Caribbean. Tourists can enjoy beautiful white sand beaches, luxury all inclusive beachfront hotels and resorts, sparkling azure lagoons, bustling craft markets, boutique shops in the town centre, and historic sites and attractions.
Jamaica is an island nation situated in the Caribbean Sea, boasting pristine white sand beaches fringed with warm azure ocean waters, soaring mountains, cascading waterfalls, and lush undulating emerald green hills.
Holidaymakers can explore the island’s spectacular natural wonders such as Dunn’s River Falls in Ocho Rios, the five-mile-long Doctor’s Cave Beach in Montego Bay, lush botanical gardens, and the majestic Blue Mountains.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, there's fun for everyone guaranteed!
- July Special offers now in place with savings until 2019
- Unlimited-Fun® All Inclusive Resort with a selection of dining options for all the family
- Have a break from the Kids with the adults only pool
- On-site Waterpark featuring a Pirate ship, a lazy river and two waterslides
With a waterpark, onsite Robert Von Hagge Championship Golf Course and a spa for the ultimate in wellbeing, Hilton Rose Hall offers a dream holiday
- 2 Kids 14 and under stay and play free
- Famous for Watersports available on the beach plus a selection of other activities like the championship golf course
- Choose from the 2,500 foot private beach or enjoy Sugar Mill Falls park - The biggest aquatic park in the Caribbean
- Experience great all-inclusive options at 7 fantastic restaurants, bars and grills from fine dining or casual
Freedom of choice is what it's all about at this adult-only hotel, hedonism ii designed for pure self indulgence of the body, spirit and soul
- Dance the night away at the Famous Club Hurricane Nightclub
- Indulge in the wide selection of food & unlimited drinks including top shelf brands
- Enjoy a vast array of facilities including Kayaking, Water-Skiing, Snorkelling & more
Immerse yourself in a vareity of complimentary activities, excursions and spa treatments at Moon Palace Jamaica
- Relish complimentary perks including a bottle of red wine upon arrival, spa treatments, tours, activities and much more
- Don't miss out on this incredible offer Kids 17 and under stay, play and eat free and a saving of upto 14%
- Incredible resort credit upto $2500 FREE to be used to swim with dolphins, upgrade your wine, spa treatments and much more!
Treat yourself to Jamaican sunshine perfectly paired with all-inclusive delights at Sunscape Splash Montego Bay. Located...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Montego Bay is simply a picture postcard made real. Secrets Wild Orchid sits in one of Jamaica's premier resorts,...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Treat yourself to a week in the island of sun, tropical beauty and reggae music. Your place of retreat will be the place...
Take a sun-kissed break from the stresses of everyday life whilst on a getaway to the Caribbean. Nestled one mile away...