Dubai launches $20 Million "See you in Dubai" tourism campaign
Dubai has launched a $20 million tourism campaign in a bid to attract more international visitors to the United Arab Emirate. The money for the "See you in Dubai" campaign will be spent on airport expansions, new hotel rooms, and new theme parks to lure travellers from Europe, Latin America, Asia, Africa, and the Middle East.
One of the biggest ever tourism campaigns has been launched in Dubai in a bid to attract more international travellers to the emirate.
The “See you in Dubai” will cost an estimated US$20 million and the money will be spent on expanding the airports in Dubai, creating new hotels rooms, and the launch of new theme parks.
The United Arab Emirates has become one of the fastest-growing tourism destinations in the world and Dubai is a popular place for high end travellers and business visitors.
The campaign is a joint initiative between Emirates Airlines and Dubai’s Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing with the intention to attract more tourists from Europe, Asia, Africa, Latin America and the Middle East. Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed Al Maktoum, the Chairman and Chief Executive of Emirates Airline and Group, commented:
“Dubai is a global hub and a global destination in itself. From Emirates’ perspective, it is our unique differentiator.”
Dubai is one of seven United Arab Emirates and it is a hub for both leisure and business travellers. The city boasts unique architecture such as the Burj al Arab and the soaring Burj Khalifa, as well as vast upscale shopping malls, verdant parks, luxury hotels, huge theme parks, and pristine sandy beaches. Holidaymakers can visit popular tourist attractions such as the Dubai Marina, Dubai Mall, Jumeirah Mosque, Dubai Creek, the Wild Wadi Park, and the three artificial Palm Islands in Dubai that stretch into the Persian Gulf off the sandy shoreline.
The emirate hosts a series of diverse annual events including, the Dubai World Cup, Dubai International Jazz Festival, the UAE Desert Challenge, and Dubai Summer Surprises.
Dubai’s unique landscape is set to change once again with the development of The World Islands which is currently underway. The project features a collection of 300 artificial islands in Dubai shaped in the form of a world map, spanning approximately nine kilometres in width and seven kilometres in length. The islands will be home to luxury hotels, restaurants, residential buildings and much more.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
For an affordable luxury holiday on Dubai's iconic The Palm, head for Sofitel and take the whole family with you, they'll love it
- Boasting a Roof Top Swimming Pool
- Free high-speed internet and wifi
- Located by the famous Jumeirah Marina and close to shops, restaurants, bars and the Emirates Shopping Mall
Perfection is synonymous with this stunning property on Dubai's Palm Island
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
- 300 AED SPA credit per person per stay for the hotel SPA
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
Experience the best of all worlds in Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restauarants, sandy beaches and unmatched shoppin, all for an unbeatable price
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
- Club Level rooms available providing access additional amenities and exclusive lounge access
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...