Brand new Sheraton Grand Hotel, Dubai opens to guests
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide has recently announced that their newest property in Dubai, the Sheraton Grand Hotel, Dubai has opened to guests. Located on Sheikh Zayed Road, the 54-storey hotel is the first Sheraton-branded property to open in Dubai for more than 30 years. At the new hotel guests will be able to enjoy luxury facilities including Shine Spa for Sheraton, a rooftop swimming pool, three restaurants and lounges and a business centre.
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide has announced the opening of its newest Sheraton-branded hotel in Dubai in more than 30 years.
Sheraton Grand Hotel, Dubai is located on Sheikh Zayed Road in the business district of Dubai and it has 416 guest rooms and suites and upscale facilities spread over 54 storeys.
“We are thrilled to open this hotel that builds on the brand’s proud heritage as the sixth Sheraton in the Emirates and is our first-new build in Dubai in over 30 years,” stated Michael Wale, Starwood Hotels & Resorts President for Europe, Africa & the Middle East.
“The opening of Sheraton Grand Dubai highlights our commitment to the region and development pipeline as we aim to grow our portfolio by 75% in the Middle East by 2017.”
The luxury hotel has a range of facilities including three gourmet restaurants and stylish lounge bars, a modern business centre, a fitness centre, a rooftop swimming pool, and a Sheraton Lounge in a three-tower mixed-use development. The Shine Spa for is located on the 52nd floor, and offers nine treatment rooms and one couples suite. Guests can also enjoy a sauna and steam room, an ice fountain, an indoor pool, and a relaxation area.
“Drawing on its expertise in bringing people together, Sheraton provides an opportunity for guests to experience the best of their destination with a like-minded community of travellers,” commented Hoyt Harper, the Global Brand Leader of Sheraton Hotels & Resorts, “The Sheraton Grand Hotel will aim to become a crossroads to Dubai, delivering authentic experiences to the city’s bustling business and social scene for global seekers and UAE residents alike.”
Sheraton Hotels & Resorts is the largest brand that belongs to the hotel chain, Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide. The brand operates over 400 luxury hotels and resorts across the North America, South America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa.
Dubai is one of seven United Arab Emirates and it is a hub for both leisure and business travellers. The city boasts unique architecture such as the Burj al Arab and soaring Burj Khalifa, as well as vast shopping malls, verdant parks, luxury hotels, and pristine sandy beaches.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Take in the stunning 37 acre gardens of a property ideally situated in the heart of Dubai
- Good location from which to exploire Dubai's attractions such as the Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall or the souks of Deira
- Complimentary shuttle transfer to the Dubai Parks & Resorts themepark. Buy your tickets with us!
- 14 restaurants and bars to suit every type of dining occassion, 4 swimming pools as well as rooms with a marble bath and spa tub
Experience the best of all worlds in Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restauarants, sandy beaches and unmatched shoppin, all for an unbeatable price
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
- Club Level rooms available providing access additional amenities and exclusive lounge access
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
With over 20 restaurants and bars, you will be amazed by the variety of fine fare on offer to enhance your holiday.
- Complimentary services include a 1-2 hour scuba diving session
- Free Half Board on selected dates
- Venture next door with complimentary access to the Wild Wadi Water Park to cool yourself from the summer sun
Be sinfully self-indulgent and stay at an outrageously luxurious resort on Dubai's exclusive The Palm. You'll be basking in luxury from dawn to dusk.
- stay on the famous Palm in Dubai and enjoy stunning views over the skyline
- choose to upgrade to an amazing Ultra-All-Inclusive experience in the hotel
- Recieve complimentary boat transfers to iconic Dubai Marina or a free shuttle bus to Mall of the Emirates
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Dubai has emerged as a top tourist destination for travellers across the globe. The city of Dubai in UAE reflects the...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...