Brand new Sheraton Grand Hotel, Dubai opens to guests
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide has recently announced that their newest property in Dubai, the Sheraton Grand Hotel, Dubai has opened to guests. Located on Sheikh Zayed Road, the 54-storey hotel is the first Sheraton-branded property to open in Dubai for more than 30 years. At the new hotel guests will be able to enjoy luxury facilities including Shine Spa for Sheraton, a rooftop swimming pool, three restaurants and lounges and a business centre.
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide has announced the opening of its newest Sheraton-branded hotel in Dubai in more than 30 years.
Sheraton Grand Hotel, Dubai is located on Sheikh Zayed Road in the business district of Dubai and it has 416 guest rooms and suites and upscale facilities spread over 54 storeys.
“We are thrilled to open this hotel that builds on the brand’s proud heritage as the sixth Sheraton in the Emirates and is our first-new build in Dubai in over 30 years,” stated Michael Wale, Starwood Hotels & Resorts President for Europe, Africa & the Middle East.
“The opening of Sheraton Grand Dubai highlights our commitment to the region and development pipeline as we aim to grow our portfolio by 75% in the Middle East by 2017.”
The luxury hotel has a range of facilities including three gourmet restaurants and stylish lounge bars, a modern business centre, a fitness centre, a rooftop swimming pool, and a Sheraton Lounge in a three-tower mixed-use development. The Shine Spa for is located on the 52nd floor, and offers nine treatment rooms and one couples suite. Guests can also enjoy a sauna and steam room, an ice fountain, an indoor pool, and a relaxation area.
“Drawing on its expertise in bringing people together, Sheraton provides an opportunity for guests to experience the best of their destination with a like-minded community of travellers,” commented Hoyt Harper, the Global Brand Leader of Sheraton Hotels & Resorts, “The Sheraton Grand Hotel will aim to become a crossroads to Dubai, delivering authentic experiences to the city’s bustling business and social scene for global seekers and UAE residents alike.”
Sheraton Hotels & Resorts is the largest brand that belongs to the hotel chain, Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide. The brand operates over 400 luxury hotels and resorts across the North America, South America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa.
Dubai is one of seven United Arab Emirates and it is a hub for both leisure and business travellers. The city boasts unique architecture such as the Burj al Arab and soaring Burj Khalifa, as well as vast shopping malls, verdant parks, luxury hotels, and pristine sandy beaches.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning views of the Arabian Gulf, includes free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary Access to So Fit "Gym, Sauna & Steam" with 25% disconut at SO SPA in addition to free Wi-Fi
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Ideal combination of the sand and sea of the tropical Mauritius and sights of trendy Dubai
- The central location provides fantastic connectivity to all of Dubai and is within walking distance to the famous Mall of the Emirates.
- Weekly activity programme includes: outdoor cinema, face painting, treasure hunt, cooking classes and much more
- All-inclusive 'Culinary Voyage' allows you to choose from 4 restaurants for lunch and 7 for dinner as well as 5 bars, including a night club and a sport bar
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...