Brand new Sheraton Grand Hotel, Dubai opens to guests
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide has recently announced that their newest property in Dubai, the Sheraton Grand Hotel, Dubai has opened to guests. Located on Sheikh Zayed Road, the 54-storey hotel is the first Sheraton-branded property to open in Dubai for more than 30 years. At the new hotel guests will be able to enjoy luxury facilities including Shine Spa for Sheraton, a rooftop swimming pool, three restaurants and lounges and a business centre.
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide has announced the opening of its newest Sheraton-branded hotel in Dubai in more than 30 years.
Sheraton Grand Hotel, Dubai is located on Sheikh Zayed Road in the business district of Dubai and it has 416 guest rooms and suites and upscale facilities spread over 54 storeys.
“We are thrilled to open this hotel that builds on the brand’s proud heritage as the sixth Sheraton in the Emirates and is our first-new build in Dubai in over 30 years,” stated Michael Wale, Starwood Hotels & Resorts President for Europe, Africa & the Middle East.
“The opening of Sheraton Grand Dubai highlights our commitment to the region and development pipeline as we aim to grow our portfolio by 75% in the Middle East by 2017.”
The luxury hotel has a range of facilities including three gourmet restaurants and stylish lounge bars, a modern business centre, a fitness centre, a rooftop swimming pool, and a Sheraton Lounge in a three-tower mixed-use development. The Shine Spa for is located on the 52nd floor, and offers nine treatment rooms and one couples suite. Guests can also enjoy a sauna and steam room, an ice fountain, an indoor pool, and a relaxation area.
“Drawing on its expertise in bringing people together, Sheraton provides an opportunity for guests to experience the best of their destination with a like-minded community of travellers,” commented Hoyt Harper, the Global Brand Leader of Sheraton Hotels & Resorts, “The Sheraton Grand Hotel will aim to become a crossroads to Dubai, delivering authentic experiences to the city’s bustling business and social scene for global seekers and UAE residents alike.”
Sheraton Hotels & Resorts is the largest brand that belongs to the hotel chain, Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide. The brand operates over 400 luxury hotels and resorts across the North America, South America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa.
Dubai is one of seven United Arab Emirates and it is a hub for both leisure and business travellers. The city boasts unique architecture such as the Burj al Arab and soaring Burj Khalifa, as well as vast shopping malls, verdant parks, luxury hotels, and pristine sandy beaches.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Relax and enjoy your stay at this five-star resort excellent choice for families
- Enjoy many additional complimentary benefits when staying in the newly refurbished superior rooms
- First child stay free on bed and breakfast up to the age of 14 when sharing with parents
- Amazing choice of award winning restaurants and bars
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
With over 20 restaurants and bars, you will be amazed by the variety of fine fare on offer to enhance your holiday.
- Complimentary services include a 1-2 hour scuba diving session
- Free Half Board on selected dates
- Venture next door with complimentary access to the Wild Wadi Water Park to cool yourself from the summer sun
Discover the beauty of Mauritius and the buzz of Dubai
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most marvellous parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages.
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...
The place to truly experience the best in oriental hospitality with added Arabian luxury, the Asiana Hotel Dubai is a...