Brand new Sheraton Grand Hotel, Dubai opens to guests
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide has recently announced that their newest property in Dubai, the Sheraton Grand Hotel, Dubai has opened to guests. Located on Sheikh Zayed Road, the 54-storey hotel is the first Sheraton-branded property to open in Dubai for more than 30 years. At the new hotel guests will be able to enjoy luxury facilities including Shine Spa for Sheraton, a rooftop swimming pool, three restaurants and lounges and a business centre.
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide has announced the opening of its newest Sheraton-branded hotel in Dubai in more than 30 years.
Sheraton Grand Hotel, Dubai is located on Sheikh Zayed Road in the business district of Dubai and it has 416 guest rooms and suites and upscale facilities spread over 54 storeys.
“We are thrilled to open this hotel that builds on the brand’s proud heritage as the sixth Sheraton in the Emirates and is our first-new build in Dubai in over 30 years,” stated Michael Wale, Starwood Hotels & Resorts President for Europe, Africa & the Middle East.
“The opening of Sheraton Grand Dubai highlights our commitment to the region and development pipeline as we aim to grow our portfolio by 75% in the Middle East by 2017.”
The luxury hotel has a range of facilities including three gourmet restaurants and stylish lounge bars, a modern business centre, a fitness centre, a rooftop swimming pool, and a Sheraton Lounge in a three-tower mixed-use development. The Shine Spa for is located on the 52nd floor, and offers nine treatment rooms and one couples suite. Guests can also enjoy a sauna and steam room, an ice fountain, an indoor pool, and a relaxation area.
“Drawing on its expertise in bringing people together, Sheraton provides an opportunity for guests to experience the best of their destination with a like-minded community of travellers,” commented Hoyt Harper, the Global Brand Leader of Sheraton Hotels & Resorts, “The Sheraton Grand Hotel will aim to become a crossroads to Dubai, delivering authentic experiences to the city’s bustling business and social scene for global seekers and UAE residents alike.”
Sheraton Hotels & Resorts is the largest brand that belongs to the hotel chain, Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide. The brand operates over 400 luxury hotels and resorts across the North America, South America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa.
Dubai is one of seven United Arab Emirates and it is a hub for both leisure and business travellers. The city boasts unique architecture such as the Burj al Arab and soaring Burj Khalifa, as well as vast shopping malls, verdant parks, luxury hotels, and pristine sandy beaches.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Discover the impressive opulence of Dubai's skyline matched only by the views across the Arabian Gulf
Impeccable service combined with comfort and luxury with stunning views of Downtown Dubai
- A landmark hotel located in Deira, Dubai's historic district with stunning views over the city!
- Incredible bars, clubs and restaurants, including hip and trendy Sho Cho that's been taking Dubai's fashion set by storm.
- There are plenty of sightseeing and historical places to visit within walking distance
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
Relax and enjoy your stay at this five-star resort excellent choice for families
- Enjoy many additional complimentary benefits when staying in the newly refurbished superior rooms
- First child stay free on bed and breakfast up to the age of 14 when sharing with parents
- Amazing choice of award winning restaurants and bars
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- Complimentary Access to So Fit "Gym, Sauna & Steam" with 25% disconut at SO SPA in addition to free WIFI
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free WIFI
Take a chance to explore the lively Al Barsha district as well as the many attractions Dubai has to offer at DoubleTree...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...