Grand Velas Riviera Maya Resort Appoints New Director of Sales
A new Director of Sales has been appointed at the AAA Five Diamond Grand Velas Riviera Maya near Cancun in Mexico. Georgina Godoy will bring seven years of sales experience to the role where she will be responsible for overseeing the development and implementation of worldwide sales for the all-inclusive resort, which is a member of Leading Hotels of the World.
Georgina Godoy has been appointed as the new Director of Sales for the Grand Velas Riviera Maya resort in Mexico.
Fluent in English and Spanish, Godoy will bring more than seven years of sales and international marketing experience to the role where she will be responsible for overseeing the development and implementation of worldwide sales for the resort near Cancun in Mexico.
She worked at Grand Velas Riviera Maya between 2010 and 2012 as the Tour & Sales Manager, and she has previously held positions at NIZUC Resort & Spa in Cancun as Sales Manager, Hyatt Regency Cancun; Fairmont Mayakoba in Riviera Maya; and JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa.
Godoy has a Bachelor's degree in Tourism Management from the Anahuac University in Mexico and she has taken part in education and training programs from Hyatt Hotels & Resorts and Fairmont Hotel & Resorts.
Located close to Playa del Carmen and Cancun within 205 acres of lush jungle, protected mangroves and a beautiful white sand beach, the AAA Five Diamond Grand Velas Riviera Maya is a member of Leading Hotels of the World.
The luxury all inclusive resort has 491 suites in three categories of lavish accommodation: Zen Grand Suites that are encircled by flora and fauna of the Yucatan Peninsula’s thriving jungle; Ambassador Class, with ocean views and are perfect for families; and the most in-demand accommodation – Grand Class with personal butlers.
All of the luxury suites have balconies - some with private plunge pools – and modern amenities such as fully-stocked mini bars, 42-inch plasma TVs, wireless Internet access, L'Occitane products, artisanal tequila and Nespresso machines, and bathrooms with walk in glass showers, deep soaking Jacuzzi tubs, and stylish marble interior.
Facilities at the luxury beachfront resort include the lavish 89,000-square foot spa, a modern fitness centre with personal trainers, an array of specialty restaurants serving gourmet international cuisine, a three-tiered infinity pool, championship golf courses, tennis courts, an innovative kids club and teens lounge; the Karaoke Bar and Koi piano bar, and a business facilities with a 31,000-square-foot Convention Centre that can accommodate up to 2,700 guests.
Situated 40 miles south of Cancun, the Riviera Maya is a fantastic destination for snorkelling and scuba diving activities. Divers can explore the second longest barrier reef in the world, and the underwater art museum which was created by British sculptor, Jason deCaires Taylor.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Unwind and relax on a pristine beach knowing your kids are enjoying endless endless activities, designed especially for them at the Treasure Island Water Park
- Enjoy a film at the onsite private cinema
- Dine at a wide range of 10 restaurants & 11 bars
- Make a splash at Treasure Island Water Park
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at this beautiful retreat.
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- The Adults only resort promises great parties and is just 20 minutes from the nightlife of Cancun
- Unwind at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia® complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
- Unlimited-Luxury® concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Unlimited-Luxury® privileges include gourmet dining at 6 restaurants, a poolside grill, a cafe and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 6 bars and lounges
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Stay in an adults only ultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Signature element of wine with a winery including over 3000 varieties of wine.
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Get away from it all with a once in a lifetime excursion to Cancun, one of Mexico's most celebrated resort towns. This...
Situated in the heart of the famous Riviera Maya, the Oasis Tulum Lite is a high-end resort designed with your...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...