Grand Velas Riviera Maya Resort Appoints New Director of Sales
A new Director of Sales has been appointed at the AAA Five Diamond Grand Velas Riviera Maya near Cancun in Mexico. Georgina Godoy will bring seven years of sales experience to the role where she will be responsible for overseeing the development and implementation of worldwide sales for the all-inclusive resort, which is a member of Leading Hotels of the World.
Georgina Godoy has been appointed as the new Director of Sales for the Grand Velas Riviera Maya resort in Mexico.
Fluent in English and Spanish, Godoy will bring more than seven years of sales and international marketing experience to the role where she will be responsible for overseeing the development and implementation of worldwide sales for the resort near Cancun in Mexico.
She worked at Grand Velas Riviera Maya between 2010 and 2012 as the Tour & Sales Manager, and she has previously held positions at NIZUC Resort & Spa in Cancun as Sales Manager, Hyatt Regency Cancun; Fairmont Mayakoba in Riviera Maya; and JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa.
Godoy has a Bachelor's degree in Tourism Management from the Anahuac University in Mexico and she has taken part in education and training programs from Hyatt Hotels & Resorts and Fairmont Hotel & Resorts.
Located close to Playa del Carmen and Cancun within 205 acres of lush jungle, protected mangroves and a beautiful white sand beach, the AAA Five Diamond Grand Velas Riviera Maya is a member of Leading Hotels of the World.
The luxury all inclusive resort has 491 suites in three categories of lavish accommodation: Zen Grand Suites that are encircled by flora and fauna of the Yucatan Peninsula’s thriving jungle; Ambassador Class, with ocean views and are perfect for families; and the most in-demand accommodation – Grand Class with personal butlers.
All of the luxury suites have balconies - some with private plunge pools – and modern amenities such as fully-stocked mini bars, 42-inch plasma TVs, wireless Internet access, L'Occitane products, artisanal tequila and Nespresso machines, and bathrooms with walk in glass showers, deep soaking Jacuzzi tubs, and stylish marble interior.
Facilities at the luxury beachfront resort include the lavish 89,000-square foot spa, a modern fitness centre with personal trainers, an array of specialty restaurants serving gourmet international cuisine, a three-tiered infinity pool, championship golf courses, tennis courts, an innovative kids club and teens lounge; the Karaoke Bar and Koi piano bar, and a business facilities with a 31,000-square-foot Convention Centre that can accommodate up to 2,700 guests.
Situated 40 miles south of Cancun, the Riviera Maya is a fantastic destination for snorkelling and scuba diving activities. Divers can explore the second longest barrier reef in the world, and the underwater art museum which was created by British sculptor, Jason deCaires Taylor.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Life doesn't get much better than a stay in the Riviera Maya, just a heart beat away from the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids
- The proximity to the "best-preserved Mayan ruins in the Western Hemisphere"
- The FREE Unlimited Connectivity app allows guests to make local calls, send messages, emails and surf the web over the hotel's Wi-Fi. It's even possible to book Spa treatments, plan romantic dinners, check the resort map, book activities and more
- All-inclusive facilities include 9 restaurants, 7 bars, a private beach, 2 pools and more
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- Unwind at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
- Unlimited-Luxury concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
- The Adults only resort promises great parties and is just 20 minutes from the nightlife of Cancun
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...
Situated in the heart of the famous Riviera Maya, the Oasis Tulum Lite is a high-end resort designed with your...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...