Grand Velas Riviera Maya Resort Appoints New Director of Sales
A new Director of Sales has been appointed at the AAA Five Diamond Grand Velas Riviera Maya near Cancun in Mexico. Georgina Godoy will bring seven years of sales experience to the role where she will be responsible for overseeing the development and implementation of worldwide sales for the all-inclusive resort, which is a member of Leading Hotels of the World.
Georgina Godoy has been appointed as the new Director of Sales for the Grand Velas Riviera Maya resort in Mexico.
Fluent in English and Spanish, Godoy will bring more than seven years of sales and international marketing experience to the role where she will be responsible for overseeing the development and implementation of worldwide sales for the resort near Cancun in Mexico.
She worked at Grand Velas Riviera Maya between 2010 and 2012 as the Tour & Sales Manager, and she has previously held positions at NIZUC Resort & Spa in Cancun as Sales Manager, Hyatt Regency Cancun; Fairmont Mayakoba in Riviera Maya; and JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa.
Godoy has a Bachelor's degree in Tourism Management from the Anahuac University in Mexico and she has taken part in education and training programs from Hyatt Hotels & Resorts and Fairmont Hotel & Resorts.
Located close to Playa del Carmen and Cancun within 205 acres of lush jungle, protected mangroves and a beautiful white sand beach, the AAA Five Diamond Grand Velas Riviera Maya is a member of Leading Hotels of the World.
The luxury all inclusive resort has 491 suites in three categories of lavish accommodation: Zen Grand Suites that are encircled by flora and fauna of the Yucatan Peninsula’s thriving jungle; Ambassador Class, with ocean views and are perfect for families; and the most in-demand accommodation – Grand Class with personal butlers.
All of the luxury suites have balconies - some with private plunge pools – and modern amenities such as fully-stocked mini bars, 42-inch plasma TVs, wireless Internet access, L'Occitane products, artisanal tequila and Nespresso machines, and bathrooms with walk in glass showers, deep soaking Jacuzzi tubs, and stylish marble interior.
Facilities at the luxury beachfront resort include the lavish 89,000-square foot spa, a modern fitness centre with personal trainers, an array of specialty restaurants serving gourmet international cuisine, a three-tiered infinity pool, championship golf courses, tennis courts, an innovative kids club and teens lounge; the Karaoke Bar and Koi piano bar, and a business facilities with a 31,000-square-foot Convention Centre that can accommodate up to 2,700 guests.
Situated 40 miles south of Cancun, the Riviera Maya is a fantastic destination for snorkelling and scuba diving activities. Divers can explore the second longest barrier reef in the world, and the underwater art museum which was created by British sculptor, Jason deCaires Taylor.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Boutique-style guestrooms with ocean views and luxury amenities
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- Adults only resort promising great parties and only 20 minutes from the nightlife of Cancun
- Unwind at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia® complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
- Unlimited-Luxury® concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine unique restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a pristine white sand beach
Get up to $3600 resort credits to spend on luxurious extras like spa treatments, golf, excursions and so much more!
- Stay for 10 Nights or more and up to 2 kids up to the age of 12 stay free
- Relax and rejuvenate at the world-class spa with 75 treatment rooms
- Dine at a wide choice of restaurants specialising in Italian, Asian and Mexican cuisine
- Enjoy Up to $3600 resort credit to spend on spa, excursions, golf and more
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Explore the historical riches of the Riviera Maya and marvel at the abundant natural beauty of its Caribbean coastline...
Take advantage of the amazing perks available at the all-inclusive Grand Ocean Oasis Sens while on a long 15-day holiday...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...