Grand Velas Riviera Maya Resort Appoints New Director of Sales
A new Director of Sales has been appointed at the AAA Five Diamond Grand Velas Riviera Maya near Cancun in Mexico. Georgina Godoy will bring seven years of sales experience to the role where she will be responsible for overseeing the development and implementation of worldwide sales for the all-inclusive resort, which is a member of Leading Hotels of the World.
Georgina Godoy has been appointed as the new Director of Sales for the Grand Velas Riviera Maya resort in Mexico.
Fluent in English and Spanish, Godoy will bring more than seven years of sales and international marketing experience to the role where she will be responsible for overseeing the development and implementation of worldwide sales for the resort near Cancun in Mexico.
She worked at Grand Velas Riviera Maya between 2010 and 2012 as the Tour & Sales Manager, and she has previously held positions at NIZUC Resort & Spa in Cancun as Sales Manager, Hyatt Regency Cancun; Fairmont Mayakoba in Riviera Maya; and JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa.
Godoy has a Bachelor's degree in Tourism Management from the Anahuac University in Mexico and she has taken part in education and training programs from Hyatt Hotels & Resorts and Fairmont Hotel & Resorts.
Located close to Playa del Carmen and Cancun within 205 acres of lush jungle, protected mangroves and a beautiful white sand beach, the AAA Five Diamond Grand Velas Riviera Maya is a member of Leading Hotels of the World.
The luxury all inclusive resort has 491 suites in three categories of lavish accommodation: Zen Grand Suites that are encircled by flora and fauna of the Yucatan Peninsula’s thriving jungle; Ambassador Class, with ocean views and are perfect for families; and the most in-demand accommodation – Grand Class with personal butlers.
All of the luxury suites have balconies - some with private plunge pools – and modern amenities such as fully-stocked mini bars, 42-inch plasma TVs, wireless Internet access, L'Occitane products, artisanal tequila and Nespresso machines, and bathrooms with walk in glass showers, deep soaking Jacuzzi tubs, and stylish marble interior.
Facilities at the luxury beachfront resort include the lavish 89,000-square foot spa, a modern fitness centre with personal trainers, an array of specialty restaurants serving gourmet international cuisine, a three-tiered infinity pool, championship golf courses, tennis courts, an innovative kids club and teens lounge; the Karaoke Bar and Koi piano bar, and a business facilities with a 31,000-square-foot Convention Centre that can accommodate up to 2,700 guests.
Situated 40 miles south of Cancun, the Riviera Maya is a fantastic destination for snorkelling and scuba diving activities. Divers can explore the second longest barrier reef in the world, and the underwater art museum which was created by British sculptor, Jason deCaires Taylor.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget,why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 5 glorious Swimming Pools
Unwind and relax on a pristine beach knowing your kids are enjoying endless endless activities, designed especially for them at the Treasure Island Water Park
- Enjoy a film at the onsite private cinema
- Dine at a wide range of 10 restaurants & 11 bars
- Make a splash at Treasure Island Water Park
Let the Caribbean sunshine make you glow from the inside out when you stay at Cancun's Golden Parnassus resort - a truly luxurious all inclusive retreat where you'll be wanting for nothing.
- Take advantage of the superb facilities and enjoy a range of activities including water sports, mini golf and tennis
- A luxury all inclusive resort offering a relaxing adults-only environment ideal for a pampering beach holiday or romantic honeymoon
- Ideal location set by a beautiful white sand beach in Cancun with sweeping views of the Mexican Caribbean
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Stay in an adults only Uultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Unlimited-Luxury privileges include gourmet dining at 7 restaurants and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 8 bars
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Enjoy the best of Cancun in an eight-day retreat that will both relax and energise you completely. Your home for your...
For the ideal combination of natural beauty and fun-filled activities, look no further than Sunscape Sabor Cozumel....
Immerse yourself in eight divine days of delight at the Occidental Cozumel in Playa San Francisco. Sit back and relax in...