Kurumba Maldives named Asia's No.1 All-Inclusive Resort in Travellers' Choice Awards
Kurumba Maldives has been named the No.1 All Inclusive Resort in Asia for the second year in a row on TripAdvisor's Travellers' Choice Awards. The luxury resort in the Maldives was also ranked in third place on the list of the Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the World, moving up from eighth place in 2013.
TripAdvisor’s 2014 Travellers' Choice Awards have named Kurumba Maldives as the No.1 All Inclusive Resort in Asia for the second year in a row.
The luxury resort in the Maldives was also ranked in third place in the list of the Best All Inclusive Resorts in the World, beating its position of eighth place in 2013.
The annual TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice awards are based on millions of reviews and opinions from TripAdvisor members and travellers from all over the world.
“This award is a source of great pride and inspiration to our team, and shows our dedication to creating the best possible environment for employees, so that we in turn can provide the highest level of service to our guests,” explained Jason Kruse, the General Manager of Kurumba Maldives.
"Our all-inclusive packages offer great value for money and a diverse choice of food and beverage experiences. We are tremendously grateful of this acknowledgment from or guests."
Kurumba Maldives is located on a private island in the North Male' Atoll that can be reached in 10-minute speedboat ride from the main airport in Male.
Surrounded by swaying coconut trees, white sandy beaches, fragrant lush gardens, and turquoise waters that are home to a vibrant reef, the luxury all inclusive resort provides a tranquil sanctuary for relaxing holidays in the Indian Ocean.
The beachfront resort caters for families and honeymooners alike, and it offers eight styles of accommodation, ranging from Superior Rooms and Deluxe Pool Villas, to Royal Residences.
The resort’s upscale facilities include gourmet restaurants, three stylish bars, swimming pools, and the Veli Spa with its eight treatment rooms, a yoga pavilion, relaxation lounge, and wide range of pampering treatment and services that have been inspired by Dhivehi-beys, a traditional Maldivian herbal medicine.
Guests can enjoy a range of activities such as snorkelling and scuba diving along the house reef, tennis, volleyball, wine tasting, painting, and fun water sports including canoeing, wakeboarding, windsurfing, parasailing, and catamaran cruises.
The Maldives are an archipelago spanning nearly 1,200 stunning coral islands, of which 200 are inhabited.
The country is a hotspot for nature lovers, couples, and families who want to absorb breathtaking landscapes and a tropical climate.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
Kurumba Island is a dream resort with so much to dazzle guests that most return over and over again.
- Choose from an ample choice of excellent dining options, top recreational activities and fantastic entertainment
- Just a 10-minute boat drive to paradise nestled amidst tropical gardens and white sandy beaches
- For keen marine enthusiasts a house reef is only a few feet away from the island
Paradise Island suits a range of lifestyles from relaxing at the Araamu Spa to surfing the great waves.
- This magnificent spa is almost completely surrounded by the azure waters of the Indian Ocean, creating a perfect location for relaxing and theraputic treatments
- Paradise island is just one kilometre long and 230 metres wide, surrounded by pristine beaches and off shore reefs that teem with excellent marine life waiting for guests to explore
- fresh produce arrives daily for the master chef and team to deliver sumptuous dishes, delicately flavoured. Restaurants include japanese, italian, 24 hour a la carte coffee shop and main restaurant serving international buffets
Explore stunning coral reefs in your private piece of heaven on earth where the sparkling white sands will caress your toes as the warm turquoise waters gently kiss your skin.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks, top-shelf beverages and selected sports all come included in the price of your stay
- Discover the stunning coral reefs, go out on a fishing trip or have a go at water skiing, amongst other activities
- Overlook the Indian Ocean from your room and step out onto the white soft sands the Maldives is famous for
Follow secret pathways through tropical gardens, savour exquisite cuisine, scuba dive to spot whale sharks or simply chill on the sands...
- Take your pick from 7 exquisite restaurants and 6 lively bars
- Enjoy access to some of Maldives' most beautiful dive sites and explore the depths of the Indian Ocean
- Special touches include: cinema screenings on the beach, secret bars and a message in a bottle with a hidden surprise
The Nalaguraidhoo Island of the Maldives is one of the most sublime coastal landscapes you'll ever lay eyes, what with...
Venture to the Lhaviyani Atoll in the Maldives islands to experience a holiday like no other. This section of the...
If you are looking for serenity and tranquillity coupled with luxurious elegance, then Adaaran Select Meedhupparu is the...
Escape from day-to-day life for a while and take refuge in the Asian paradise of the Maldives while you spend 8 days...
True Maldivian style comes to the fore at Reethi Beach Resort, situated on the tiny Baa Atoll. The PADI 5-star Dive...
Get away from the mundane and enjoy eight days of uninterrupted sun and sand on the shores of one of the most sought...