Kurumba Maldives named Asia's No.1 All-Inclusive Resort in Travellers' Choice Awards
Kurumba Maldives has been named the No.1 All Inclusive Resort in Asia for the second year in a row on TripAdvisor's Travellers' Choice Awards. The luxury resort in the Maldives was also ranked in third place on the list of the Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the World, moving up from eighth place in 2013.
TripAdvisor’s 2014 Travellers' Choice Awards have named Kurumba Maldives as the No.1 All Inclusive Resort in Asia for the second year in a row.
The luxury resort in the Maldives was also ranked in third place in the list of the Best All Inclusive Resorts in the World, beating its position of eighth place in 2013.
The annual TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice awards are based on millions of reviews and opinions from TripAdvisor members and travellers from all over the world.
“This award is a source of great pride and inspiration to our team, and shows our dedication to creating the best possible environment for employees, so that we in turn can provide the highest level of service to our guests,” explained Jason Kruse, the General Manager of Kurumba Maldives.
"Our all-inclusive packages offer great value for money and a diverse choice of food and beverage experiences. We are tremendously grateful of this acknowledgment from or guests."
Kurumba Maldives is located on a private island in the North Male' Atoll that can be reached in 10-minute speedboat ride from the main airport in Male.
Surrounded by swaying coconut trees, white sandy beaches, fragrant lush gardens, and turquoise waters that are home to a vibrant reef, the luxury all inclusive resort provides a tranquil sanctuary for relaxing holidays in the Indian Ocean.
The beachfront resort caters for families and honeymooners alike, and it offers eight styles of accommodation, ranging from Superior Rooms and Deluxe Pool Villas, to Royal Residences.
The resort’s upscale facilities include gourmet restaurants, three stylish bars, swimming pools, and the Veli Spa with its eight treatment rooms, a yoga pavilion, relaxation lounge, and wide range of pampering treatment and services that have been inspired by Dhivehi-beys, a traditional Maldivian herbal medicine.
Guests can enjoy a range of activities such as snorkelling and scuba diving along the house reef, tennis, volleyball, wine tasting, painting, and fun water sports including canoeing, wakeboarding, windsurfing, parasailing, and catamaran cruises.
The Maldives are an archipelago spanning nearly 1,200 stunning coral islands, of which 200 are inhabited.
The country is a hotspot for nature lovers, couples, and families who want to absorb breathtaking landscapes and a tropical climate.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream with the added royal treatment
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
Relax and unwind on Paradise Island before picking up the pace in glamorous Dubai enjoy the Duty free shopping
- Take a dip in the turquoise lagoon or the onsite pool, go snorkelling and windsurfing or opt for land sports recreation
- Your Dubai abode sits close to the Mall of the Emirates and a short ride to the famous Jumeirah Beach
- Paradise Island accommodation are Bungalows with direct access to the beach or Water Bungalows with private sun terrace
Explore stunning coral reefs in your private piece of heaven on earth where the sparkling white sands will caress your toes as the warm turquoise waters gently kiss your skin.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks, top-shelf beverages and selected sports all come included in the price of your stay
- Discover the stunning coral reefs, go out on a fishing trip or have a go at water skiing, amongst other activities
- Overlook the Indian Ocean from your room and step out onto the white soft sands the Maldives is famous for
Follow secret pathways through tropical gardens, savour exquisite cuisine, scuba dive to spot whale sharks or simply chill on the sands...
- Take your pick from 7 exquisite restaurants and 6 lively bars
- Enjoy access to some of Maldives' most beautiful dive sites and explore the depths of the Indian Ocean
- Special touches include: cinema screenings on the beach, secret bars and a message in a bottle with a hidden surprise
The Nalaguraidhoo Island of the Maldives is one of the most sublime coastal landscapes you'll ever lay eyes, what with...
Venture to the Lhaviyani Atoll in the Maldives islands to experience a holiday like no other. This section of the...
If you are looking for serenity and tranquillity coupled with luxurious elegance, then Adaaran Select Meedhupparu is the...
Escape from day-to-day life for a while and take refuge in the Asian paradise of the Maldives while you spend 8 days...
Located on a secluded private island of Dhuni Kolhu, the hotel is a tropical paradise with white sandy beaches and...
True Maldivian style comes to the fore at Reethi Beach Resort, situated on the tiny Baa Atoll. The PADI 5-star Dive...