Kurumba Maldives named Asia's No.1 All-Inclusive Resort in Travellers' Choice Awards
Kurumba Maldives has been named the No.1 All Inclusive Resort in Asia for the second year in a row on TripAdvisor's Travellers' Choice Awards. The luxury resort in the Maldives was also ranked in third place on the list of the Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the World, moving up from eighth place in 2013.
TripAdvisor’s 2014 Travellers' Choice Awards have named Kurumba Maldives as the No.1 All Inclusive Resort in Asia for the second year in a row.
The luxury resort in the Maldives was also ranked in third place in the list of the Best All Inclusive Resorts in the World, beating its position of eighth place in 2013.
The annual TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice awards are based on millions of reviews and opinions from TripAdvisor members and travellers from all over the world.
“This award is a source of great pride and inspiration to our team, and shows our dedication to creating the best possible environment for employees, so that we in turn can provide the highest level of service to our guests,” explained Jason Kruse, the General Manager of Kurumba Maldives.
"Our all-inclusive packages offer great value for money and a diverse choice of food and beverage experiences. We are tremendously grateful of this acknowledgment from or guests."
Kurumba Maldives is located on a private island in the North Male' Atoll that can be reached in 10-minute speedboat ride from the main airport in Male.
Surrounded by swaying coconut trees, white sandy beaches, fragrant lush gardens, and turquoise waters that are home to a vibrant reef, the luxury all inclusive resort provides a tranquil sanctuary for relaxing holidays in the Indian Ocean.
The beachfront resort caters for families and honeymooners alike, and it offers eight styles of accommodation, ranging from Superior Rooms and Deluxe Pool Villas, to Royal Residences.
The resort’s upscale facilities include gourmet restaurants, three stylish bars, swimming pools, and the Veli Spa with its eight treatment rooms, a yoga pavilion, relaxation lounge, and wide range of pampering treatment and services that have been inspired by Dhivehi-beys, a traditional Maldivian herbal medicine.
Guests can enjoy a range of activities such as snorkelling and scuba diving along the house reef, tennis, volleyball, wine tasting, painting, and fun water sports including canoeing, wakeboarding, windsurfing, parasailing, and catamaran cruises.
The Maldives are an archipelago spanning nearly 1,200 stunning coral islands, of which 200 are inhabited.
The country is a hotspot for nature lovers, couples, and families who want to absorb breathtaking landscapes and a tropical climate.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
Explore an underwater world of breathtaking beauty and laze on the finest white sands at Sun Island Resort, a tropical paradise of peace and serenity.
- exclusive rate reduction for our clients
- Enjoy endless activities including scuba diving, snorkelling, water-skiing and more
- Tickle your taste buds with rich flavours and innovative cuisine that incorporates exotic Thai and Oriental influences
Peace, relaxation and luxury come as standard in this amazing Indian Ocean getaway
- Benifit from water bungalows that allow unfettered access to the ocean waters also featuring private sun decks
- The Main Restaurants’ theme nights highlight cuisines from around the world ranging from Asian to Western fare
- Easy acces to capital city of Male, where you can extend your experience of the Maldives
Bask in the crystal waters of the Indian Ocean with this stunning Maldivian hideaway
- Explore the local reef with an expert guide
- Experience the true Maldivian way of life with a local family
- Indulge your senses with serene tranquillity at the Spa
Follow secret pathways through tropical gardens, savour exquisite cuisine, scuba dive to spot whale sharks or simply chill on the sands...
- Special touches include: cinema screenings on the beach, secret bars and a message in a bottle with a hidden surprise
- Enjoy access to some of Maldives' most beautiful dive sites and explore the depths of the Indian Ocean
- Take your pick from seven exquisite restaurants and six lively bars
Standing out as a precious gem, the Adaaran Select Hudhuran Fushi is a great Maldivian holiday spot for any kind of...
Adaaran Club Rannalhi is regarded as one of the best hotels in Maldives, sitting exclusively at the tip of the South...
Venture to the Lhaviyani Atoll in the Maldives islands to experience a holiday like no other. This section of the...
Fun Island offers a wonderful blend of ‘Fun and Sun’. The Massive lagoon of the island provides ideal conditions for a...
Escape from day-to-day life for a while and take refuge in the Asian paradise of the Maldives while you spend 8 days...
Located on Lankanfinolhu Island in the North Male Atoll, Paradise Island is one of the largest resorts in the Maldives....