The Oberoi, Dubai launches a variety of packages for guests this festive season
The Oberoi, Dubai has revealed its festive offerings over the forthcoming Christmas and New Year period. The luxury hotel in Dubai has a wide range of festive packages and parties for all ages, including choir performances, barbeques, gingerbread-making classes, and exquisite meals in gourmet restaurants.
The Oberoi, Dubai is offering an array of treats for travellers who are looking to swap the snow for the sun during the forthcoming festive season.
The luxury hotel in Dubai has a range of packages and festive treats to suit guests of all ages over the Christmas and New Year period.
Families can enjoy gingerbread-making classes, and on Christmas Eve, the luxury hotel's in-house choir will be carol singing in the lobby.
The onsite restaurant Nine7One will host Festive Brunches on Christmas Day and Boxing Day with a variety of culinary packages that start from AED 395 per person.
Visitors can count down the New Year at any of the hotel’s three gourmet restaurants. The Ananta and Umai restaurants will offer six-course Degustation Menus starting from AED 800 (approx. £136) per person, while Nine7One will host a lavish buffet dinner AED 750 (approx. £127) per person, that includes an Oyster and Lobster station, Foie Gras, Sushi and Sashimi Counter and a Waygu Beef Carvery. There will also be a DJ from 9pm - 2am on New Year’s Eve so guests can party their way into 2015.
The New Year can be celebrated with a bang from the five star hotel's 26th floor on a private viewing deck where guests can catch a stunning view of the spectacular Burj Khalifa fireworks. The deck can accommodate up to 35 guests and there will be a range of delicious canapés, house beverages, and a glass of bubbly to toast the New Year. Prices start from AED 850 (approximately £144.95) per guest.
Located just 20 minutes from Dubai International Airport and a few minutes from the Dubai Mall and the Dubai International Financial Centre, The Oberoi, Dubai has 252 spacious rooms and suites with stunning views of the city’s skyline and the Burj Khalifa.
During this festive time of year, the hotel’s spa is offering some pampering treats including the 'Festive Synergy' package where professional therapists will help holidaymakers unwind and ease their aching muscles. Guests can also work out in the 24-hour gymnasium or take a dip in the temperature-controlled swimming pool.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
Perfection is synonymous with this stunning property on Dubai's Palm Island
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
- 300 AED SPA credit per person per stay for the hotel SPA
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- Complimentary Access to So Fit "Gym, Sauna & Steam" with 25% disconut at SO SPA in addition to free WIFI
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free WIFI
Experience the best of all worlds in Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restauarants, sandy beaches and unmatched shoppin, all for an unbeatable price
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
- Club Level rooms available providing access additional amenities and exclusive lounge access
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...