The Oberoi, Dubai launches a variety of packages for guests this festive season
The Oberoi, Dubai has revealed its festive offerings over the forthcoming Christmas and New Year period. The luxury hotel in Dubai has a wide range of festive packages and parties for all ages, including choir performances, barbeques, gingerbread-making classes, and exquisite meals in gourmet restaurants.
The Oberoi, Dubai is offering an array of treats for travellers who are looking to swap the snow for the sun during the forthcoming festive season.
The luxury hotel in Dubai has a range of packages and festive treats to suit guests of all ages over the Christmas and New Year period.
Families can enjoy gingerbread-making classes, and on Christmas Eve, the luxury hotel's in-house choir will be carol singing in the lobby.
The onsite restaurant Nine7One will host Festive Brunches on Christmas Day and Boxing Day with a variety of culinary packages that start from AED 395 per person.
Visitors can count down the New Year at any of the hotel’s three gourmet restaurants. The Ananta and Umai restaurants will offer six-course Degustation Menus starting from AED 800 (approx. £136) per person, while Nine7One will host a lavish buffet dinner AED 750 (approx. £127) per person, that includes an Oyster and Lobster station, Foie Gras, Sushi and Sashimi Counter and a Waygu Beef Carvery. There will also be a DJ from 9pm - 2am on New Year’s Eve so guests can party their way into 2015.
The New Year can be celebrated with a bang from the five star hotel's 26th floor on a private viewing deck where guests can catch a stunning view of the spectacular Burj Khalifa fireworks. The deck can accommodate up to 35 guests and there will be a range of delicious canapés, house beverages, and a glass of bubbly to toast the New Year. Prices start from AED 850 (approximately £144.95) per guest.
Located just 20 minutes from Dubai International Airport and a few minutes from the Dubai Mall and the Dubai International Financial Centre, The Oberoi, Dubai has 252 spacious rooms and suites with stunning views of the city’s skyline and the Burj Khalifa.
During this festive time of year, the hotel’s spa is offering some pampering treats including the 'Festive Synergy' package where professional therapists will help holidaymakers unwind and ease their aching muscles. Guests can also work out in the 24-hour gymnasium or take a dip in the temperature-controlled swimming pool.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
For an affordable luxury holiday on Dubai's iconic The Palm, head for Sofitel and take the whole family with you, they'll love it
- Boasting a Roof Top Swimming Pool
- Free high-speed internet and wifi
- Located by the famous Jumeirah Marina and close to shops, restaurants, bars and the Emirates Shopping Mall
The palatial design is just the start of this luxury resort, a perfect place to escape from the dark, cold winters.
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
- FREE half board upgrade
- Fully rejuvenate with an authentic Ottoman Spa that extends over 8,000 sq. metres and features 42 individual spa rooms and suites, as well as indoor swimming pool and Turkish Hammans
Relax and enjoy your stay at this five-star resort excellent choice for families
- Enjoy many additional complimentary benefits when staying in the newly refurbished superior rooms
- First child stay free on bed and breakfast up to the age of 14 when sharing with parents
- Amazing choice of award winning restaurants and bars
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...
Dubai has emerged as a top tourist destination for travellers across the globe. The city of Dubai in UAE reflects the...