The Oberoi, Dubai launches a variety of packages for guests this festive season
The Oberoi, Dubai has revealed its festive offerings over the forthcoming Christmas and New Year period. The luxury hotel in Dubai has a wide range of festive packages and parties for all ages, including choir performances, barbeques, gingerbread-making classes, and exquisite meals in gourmet restaurants.
The Oberoi, Dubai is offering an array of treats for travellers who are looking to swap the snow for the sun during the forthcoming festive season.
The luxury hotel in Dubai has a range of packages and festive treats to suit guests of all ages over the Christmas and New Year period.
Families can enjoy gingerbread-making classes, and on Christmas Eve, the luxury hotel's in-house choir will be carol singing in the lobby.
The onsite restaurant Nine7One will host Festive Brunches on Christmas Day and Boxing Day with a variety of culinary packages that start from AED 395 per person.
Visitors can count down the New Year at any of the hotel’s three gourmet restaurants. The Ananta and Umai restaurants will offer six-course Degustation Menus starting from AED 800 (approx. £136) per person, while Nine7One will host a lavish buffet dinner AED 750 (approx. £127) per person, that includes an Oyster and Lobster station, Foie Gras, Sushi and Sashimi Counter and a Waygu Beef Carvery. There will also be a DJ from 9pm - 2am on New Year’s Eve so guests can party their way into 2015.
The New Year can be celebrated with a bang from the five star hotel's 26th floor on a private viewing deck where guests can catch a stunning view of the spectacular Burj Khalifa fireworks. The deck can accommodate up to 35 guests and there will be a range of delicious canapés, house beverages, and a glass of bubbly to toast the New Year. Prices start from AED 850 (approximately £144.95) per guest.
Located just 20 minutes from Dubai International Airport and a few minutes from the Dubai Mall and the Dubai International Financial Centre, The Oberoi, Dubai has 252 spacious rooms and suites with stunning views of the city’s skyline and the Burj Khalifa.
During this festive time of year, the hotel’s spa is offering some pampering treats including the 'Festive Synergy' package where professional therapists will help holidaymakers unwind and ease their aching muscles. Guests can also work out in the 24-hour gymnasium or take a dip in the temperature-controlled swimming pool.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Discover the impressive opulence of Dubai's skyline matched only by the views across the Arabian Gulf
Impeccable service combined with comfort and luxury with stunning views of Downtown Dubai
- A landmark hotel located in Deira, Dubai's historic district with stunning views over the city!
- Incredible bars, clubs and restaurants, including hip and trendy Sho Cho that's been taking Dubai's fashion set by storm.
- There are plenty of sightseeing and historical places to visit within walking distance
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Be sinfully self-indulgent and stay at an outrageously luxurious resort on Dubai's exclusive The Palm. You'll be basking in luxury from dawn to dusk.
- stay on the famous Palm in Dubai and enjoy stunning views over the skyline
- choose to upgrade to an amazing Ultra-All-Inclusive experience in the hotel
- Recieve complimentary boat transfers to iconic Dubai Marina or a free shuttle bus to Mall of the Emirates
Discover the beauty of Mauritius and the buzz of Dubai
- Exclusive Added Values in Mauritius: Dinner on the beach for two with fresh fruits on arrival in the room (book by 20 December)
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most marvellous parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages.
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
A warm welcome awaits you behind the striking geometric façade of Holiday Inn Express Dubai-Jumeirah, 20 minutes by taxi...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...