Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach opens to guests
Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach has officially opened its doors to holidaymakers. The five-star luxury resort is located directly on a pristine beach in Dubai and it has 237 spacious guest rooms and suites, three swimming pools, ten gourmet restaurants and stylish bars, a lavish spa with ten treatment rooms and a 24-hour fitness centre.
The brand new Four Seasons Dubai at Jumeirah Beach opened its doors this week, offering personalised service as well as luxurious accommodation and facilities.
The five-star hotel is situated directly on a pristine natural beach on Jumeirah Beach Road in the heart of Dubai, just ten minutes away from the bustling Sheikh Zayed Road and the Dubai International Financial Centre.
The luxury beachfront resort has 237 spacious guest rooms, including 49 lavish suites, with views of the sparkling ocean or the jagged city skyline.
All guest rooms open to a large private balcony where guests can relax on daybeds or dine at the outdoor dining table. The rooms feature a blend of traditional Arabic and contemporary furnishings and bathrooms with mosaic walls, freestanding oval bath tubs, and separate rain showers. Modern in-room amenities include iPod docking stations, LCD TVs with satellite, private mini-bars, tea and coffee making services, wireless internet, and many more.
“For those already familiar with Dubai’s sky-piercing architecture and over-the-top opulence, prepare to be surprised,” commented Simon Casson, the regional Vice President and General Manager of Four Seasons Resort Dubai.
"Our Resort is an intimately scaled, luxurious enclave of comfort and style, in the heart of one of the world’s most dynamic cities."
Facilities at the Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach include five gourmet restaurants in indoor and outdoor settings, and five stylish lounges and bars; three swimming pools including an indoor lap pool; a 24-hour fitness centre; and a lavish spa with ten treatment rooms, the deluxe aqua thermal journey, and an array of pampering spa treatments and services.
Christian Clerc, Four Seasons Senior Vice President of Hotel Operations for Europe, Middle East and Africa, added;
"This property delivers on the promise of exceptional service and luxury that is synonymous with Four Seasons, while also introducing something new and exciting to the market to create a unique guest experience,”
We are confident that this spectacular hotel will quickly become the preferred choice of international travellers, as well as Emiratis and the city’s ex-pat community."
Dubai is one of seven United Arab Emirates and it is a hub for both leisure and business travellers. The city boasts unique architecture such as the Burj al Arab and soaring Burj Khalifa, as well as vast shopping malls, verdant parks, luxury hotels, and pristine sandy beaches.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
Experience the wonders of Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restaurants, sandy beaches and unmatched shopping, all for an unbeatable price
- Unwind in your beautifully designed room or suite featuring all your modern amenities and stunning views
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
Chill at The Palm's luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Six family swimming pools dotted around the resort
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning views over the Arabian Gulf
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- Free Half Board option available
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
A mix of colonial heritage and contemporary design with tropical accents, The Ravenala Attitude is the first 4-star,...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...