Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach opens to guests
Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach has officially opened its doors to holidaymakers. The five-star luxury resort is located directly on a pristine beach in Dubai and it has 237 spacious guest rooms and suites, three swimming pools, ten gourmet restaurants and stylish bars, a lavish spa with ten treatment rooms and a 24-hour fitness centre.
The brand new Four Seasons Dubai at Jumeirah Beach opened its doors this week, offering personalised service as well as luxurious accommodation and facilities.
The five-star hotel is situated directly on a pristine natural beach on Jumeirah Beach Road in the heart of Dubai, just ten minutes away from the bustling Sheikh Zayed Road and the Dubai International Financial Centre.
The luxury beachfront resort has 237 spacious guest rooms, including 49 lavish suites, with views of the sparkling ocean or the jagged city skyline.
All guest rooms open to a large private balcony where guests can relax on daybeds or dine at the outdoor dining table. The rooms feature a blend of traditional Arabic and contemporary furnishings and bathrooms with mosaic walls, freestanding oval bath tubs, and separate rain showers. Modern in-room amenities include iPod docking stations, LCD TVs with satellite, private mini-bars, tea and coffee making services, wireless internet, and many more.
“For those already familiar with Dubai’s sky-piercing architecture and over-the-top opulence, prepare to be surprised,” commented Simon Casson, the regional Vice President and General Manager of Four Seasons Resort Dubai.
"Our Resort is an intimately scaled, luxurious enclave of comfort and style, in the heart of one of the world’s most dynamic cities."
Facilities at the Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach include five gourmet restaurants in indoor and outdoor settings, and five stylish lounges and bars; three swimming pools including an indoor lap pool; a 24-hour fitness centre; and a lavish spa with ten treatment rooms, the deluxe aqua thermal journey, and an array of pampering spa treatments and services.
Christian Clerc, Four Seasons Senior Vice President of Hotel Operations for Europe, Middle East and Africa, added;
"This property delivers on the promise of exceptional service and luxury that is synonymous with Four Seasons, while also introducing something new and exciting to the market to create a unique guest experience,”
We are confident that this spectacular hotel will quickly become the preferred choice of international travellers, as well as Emiratis and the city’s ex-pat community."
Dubai is one of seven United Arab Emirates and it is a hub for both leisure and business travellers. The city boasts unique architecture such as the Burj al Arab and soaring Burj Khalifa, as well as vast shopping malls, verdant parks, luxury hotels, and pristine sandy beaches.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Be sinfully self-indulgent and stay at an outrageously luxurious resort on Dubai's exclusive The Palm. You'll be basking in luxury from dawn to dusk.
- stay on the famous Palm in Dubai and enjoy stunning views over the skyline
- choose to upgrade to an amazing Ultra-All-Inclusive experience in the hotel
- Recieve complimentary boat transfers to iconic Dubai Marina or a free shuttle bus to Mall of the Emirates
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
Discover the beauty of Mauritius and the buzz of Dubai
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai , the only hotel with a restaurant with 360 degree view
- Intercontinental Mauritius located on one of the most marvellous parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages.
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...