Zoetry Villa Rolandi Isla Mujeres opens in Cancun
The new Zoetry Villa Rolandi Isla Mujeres opened its doors in Cancun last weekend. The former Villa Rolandi resort is now AMResorts' fourth Zoetry-branded property and the company's 35th hotel in total.
Located on Isla Mujeres, eight miles off the coast of Cancun, the latest Zoetry hotel to open has 35 oceanfront suites with upscale modern amenities including Jacuzzi terraces, twice daily stocked mini bars, complimentary WiFi, a bottle of sparkling wine and fresh fruit daily, 24-hour private in-room dining, Bvlgari bath products, and unlimited world-wide phone calls.
The luxury beachfront resort officially opened to guests on 1st November, 2014 and guests can now enjoy a wide range of luxury facilities such as the award-winning Italian-Swiss restaurant Casa Rolandi; the Spa & Thalasso Centre with 10 wet and dry treatment rooms, and a heated natural saltwater pool; and a private marina with its own 42-foot yacht that can transport guests to and from Cancun and its shops, restaurants and attractions in just 30 minutes.
Cancun is located in the Quintana Roo state on the Yucatan Peninsula in Mexico and it boasts breathtaking scenery including verdant tropical forests, ancient Mayan temples, pristine white sand beaches, and sparkling azure Caribbean waters that are thriving with marine species.
Tourists can take trips to the beautiful islands of Cozumel and Isle Mujeres; visit the region’s stunning diverse wildlife within thriving nature reserves such as the eco-archaeological park, Xcaret, the Rio Secreto Natural Reserve, and Sian Ka'an Biosphere Reserve; and explore the historical Mayan ruins such as the large Chichén Itzá Archaeological Site and temples in Tulum that show that civilisation in the area dates back to 2600 BC.
AMResorts was established in 2001 and the hotel group now operates several luxury resorts and spas across the Caribbean, Dominican Republic and Mexico. The company’s brands include Zoetry Wellness & Spa Resorts, Secrets Resorts & Spas, Now Resorts & Spas, Sunscape Resorts & Spas, and Dreams Resorts & Spas.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cancun Beach Browse all
Whether you desire tranquil relaxation or round-the-clock excitement, there is plenty on offer to suit all tastes.
- Vibrant nightlife with a nightclub, theatre and various events showcasing in-house performers, complementing the many bars
- Exceptional culinary range offering something for every occasion
- All inclusive programme include unlimited food and beverages, plus access to beautiful gardens and private beaches
Live it up and Experience Cancun in unlimited luxury that knows no bounds at Dreams Sands Cancun Resort and Spa
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
This legendary Hard Rock Resort is perfect for the whole family on the beautiful shores of Cancun, it even Includes up to $2,500 resort credit for additional extras
- When staying for a minimum of 5 nights between 1st September - 31st October 2017, One child per room can enjoy unlimited playtime free with various inclusions sure to make for a holiday of a lifetime
- Receive up to US$3600 Limitless Resort Credits which can be used towards selected Tours, Golf, Spa, Beauty Salon services, Romantic dinners and much more
- Pamper yourself at the Rock Spa with outdoor Palapa style massage areas
- Choose from 6 restaurants and 5 bars
Enjoy the holiday of a lifetime in Mexico's renowned Cancun coastline lapping up the awesome weather for 8 blissful...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Take a trip to the sunny side of life with an 8-day excursion to Mexico's lovely Caribbean Sea coastline. This is widely...
Grand Oasis Cancun is a high class lively all inclusive hotel where you will never experience a dull moment. Situated...
This striking and cutting edge hotel is located south of Cancun on a exquisite stretch of beach.