AMResorts marks Debut in Costa Rica with opening of Dreams Las Mareas Costa Rica
AMResorts has made its debut in Costa Rica this week with the opening of the Dreams Las Mareas Costa Rica. The luxury beachfront hotel has 447 suites and is located in the Guanacaste region of the Central American country, close to the thriving Santa Rosa national parks and 90 minutes from the Liberia Airport.
AMResorts has added Costa Rica to its list of destinations after it opened the Dreams Las Mareas Costa Rica this week.
The new hotel opened its doors on 3rd November, 2014 and the property is located in the Guanacaste region of Costa Rica, 90 minutes from Liberia Airport and close to the thriving national parks in Santa Rosa.
The luxury beachfront resort has 447 suites and an array of upscale facilities such as a 44,000-square-foot swimming pool, La Cascada water slide, a kids pool and a whirlpool; a lavish spa with 10 therapy cabins and a wide range of pampering spa treatments; a hydrotherapy circuit; eight gourmet restaurants serving diverse cuisine, and five bars and lounges; and kids and teens clubs for younger guests.
Guests staying at the all-inclusive resort can enjoy 24-hour concierge services as well as an array of activities including tours to nearby national parks to discover the wildlife and trips to historic towns to sample local cuisine and embrace the local culture.
Guanacaste is a popular tourist destination in Costa Rica and the region is home to an array of pristine white sand beaches and the thriving Rincon de la Vieja National Park which boasts beautiful cascading waterfalls and a variety of wildlife species such as monkeys, sloths, tapirs, wild cats and hundreds of colourful birds.
Costa Rica means “rich coast” and the country is home to some of the world's most breathtaking natural scenery made up of lush rainforests, active volcanoes, soaring mountains, unspoilt beaches, and flowing waterfalls.
The nation in Central America has gained a worldwide reputation as a destination for green holidays and fun eco adventures and tourists can enjoy an array of adrenalin-pumping activities such as adventurous activities such as trekking, surfing, scuba diving, climbing, rafting, kayaking, mountain biking and horse riding.
AMResorts is a subsidiary of the Apple Leisure Group that was established in 2001. The hotel group operates a wide range of upscale properties in picturesque tropical locations across the Caribbean and Mexico.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Costa Rica Browse all
Go for the thrills and spills of a naturally rich Central American nation, packed with unforgettable adventures and unique encounters.
- Elegant and comfortable accommodations with quality services that will make your trip an unforgettable experience
- Learn more about Costa Rica with unique experience of the guided hiking tour, Arenal Volcano National Park Nature Walk, Doka Coffee Tour and much more to explore
- Includes a guided hiking tour through the rainforest with a lot of insight about flora, fauna and the volcano's history
The perfect combination of culture, history and nature with some added downtime at the end to enjoy one of the world's best beaches
- Relax at the hot springs and mud baths, and try your hand at zip lining, horseback riding or river tubing.
- Visit the country's famous shoreline, cloud rainforests, volcano and the charming capital of San Jose
- Tour includes: San Jose City Tour, Sky Walk on Hanging Bridges, Buena Vista hot springs and mud baths, nature walk to La Pava and Salitral Waterfalls, horseback riding and more
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
The perfect combination of Costa Rican culture and nature with added time for beach relaxation
- Enjoy a tour with perfect balance of adventure, culture and relaxation sure to make for a holiday to remember
- Thrills include river-rafting and a guided walk through hanging bridges
- A relaxing beach at the end stay rounds up the experience offering a chance to recharge batteries
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife, it's an...
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife - it's an...
Costa Rica Tropical Adventure allows you to explore the country's many spectacular, natural sights with misty volcanoes,...
The best holiday experience awaits for you at Palma Real Hotel & Casino in Costa Rica. Located just 5 minutes away from...
Country Inns & Suites in San Jose is located in the middle of everything, close to the shopping and attractions of the...
Located just a short walk from the city's main avenue and downtown, Park Inn by Radisson is a perfect base for exploring...