AMResorts marks Debut in Costa Rica with opening of Dreams Las Mareas Costa Rica
AMResorts has made its debut in Costa Rica this week with the opening of the Dreams Las Mareas Costa Rica. The luxury beachfront hotel has 447 suites and is located in the Guanacaste region of the Central American country, close to the thriving Santa Rosa national parks and 90 minutes from the Liberia Airport.
AMResorts has added Costa Rica to its list of destinations after it opened the Dreams Las Mareas Costa Rica this week.
The new hotel opened its doors on 3rd November, 2014 and the property is located in the Guanacaste region of Costa Rica, 90 minutes from Liberia Airport and close to the thriving national parks in Santa Rosa.
The luxury beachfront resort has 447 suites and an array of upscale facilities such as a 44,000-square-foot swimming pool, La Cascada water slide, a kids pool and a whirlpool; a lavish spa with 10 therapy cabins and a wide range of pampering spa treatments; a hydrotherapy circuit; eight gourmet restaurants serving diverse cuisine, and five bars and lounges; and kids and teens clubs for younger guests.
Guests staying at the all-inclusive resort can enjoy 24-hour concierge services as well as an array of activities including tours to nearby national parks to discover the wildlife and trips to historic towns to sample local cuisine and embrace the local culture.
Guanacaste is a popular tourist destination in Costa Rica and the region is home to an array of pristine white sand beaches and the thriving Rincon de la Vieja National Park which boasts beautiful cascading waterfalls and a variety of wildlife species such as monkeys, sloths, tapirs, wild cats and hundreds of colourful birds.
Costa Rica means “rich coast” and the country is home to some of the world's most breathtaking natural scenery made up of lush rainforests, active volcanoes, soaring mountains, unspoilt beaches, and flowing waterfalls.
The nation in Central America has gained a worldwide reputation as a destination for green holidays and fun eco adventures and tourists can enjoy an array of adrenalin-pumping activities such as adventurous activities such as trekking, surfing, scuba diving, climbing, rafting, kayaking, mountain biking and horse riding.
AMResorts is a subsidiary of the Apple Leisure Group that was established in 2001. The hotel group operates a wide range of upscale properties in picturesque tropical locations across the Caribbean and Mexico.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Discover everything the ‘Island of the Gods’ has to offer with a stay in the buzzing Seminyak area
- Restore your inner balance at Taum Spa or take a surfing lesson
- Incredible value upgrades to private pool rooms
- Complimentary shuttle to town centre and Petitenget Beach
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Immersive tour that will introduce you to India - Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour
- Experience the bustling street life of Delhi, a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj Mahal of Agra
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Enjoy Unlimited-Luxury and make the most of the stunning secluded setting at Bavaro beach
- Younger guests get to have limitless fun at the Explorer's Kids Club and the Core Zone Teens' Club.
- Enjoy a host of activities, including tennis, basketball, volleyball, bowling, golf, Horse riding, fishing, aerobics, dance classes, water sports.
- Premium All Inclusive property with a selection of food and beverages on offer
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...