Elegant Hotels launches The Elegant Barbados Nightlife Guide
The Elegant Hotels Group has created the first guide to bars and nightclubs in Barbados. The aptly named Elegant Barbados Nightlife Guide provides holidaymakers with information on the best places to enjoy a night out in three of the most popular towns on the Caribbean island - St Lawrence Gap, Bridgetown and Holetown.
Holidaymakers visiting Barbados this winter will be able to plan their nights out with the help of a brand new nightlife guide launched by the Elegant Hotels Group.
The hotel group has created The Elegant Barbados Nightlife Guide which is dedicated to bars and nightclubs in three of the best party hotspots in Barbados: St Lawrence Gap, Bridgetown and Holetown.
The guide, which launches this month and is available in hard copy and digital form, provides information on the best places to enjoy rum cocktails, clubbing and beachside party nights.
Guests can read descriptions about bars and nightclubs, popular drinks, and an insider’s 'Elegant tip' that is given from one of the knowledgeable Elegant Hotels Group team members. The guide also provides travel advice for guests planning nights out from the hotel group’s five Barbados resorts: Turtle Beach, Crystal Cove, The House, Tamarind and Colony Club.
Sunil Chatrani, the CEO of Elegant Hotels Group revealed;
"At Elegant Hotels Group we pride ourselves on being the Barbados experts. Most of our staff have grown up and live on the island so who better to ask for the hottest nightlife spots for a genuine set of recommendations?”
“We want our guests to experience the best of Bajan nightlife so we have pulled together everything they need to know in one handy guide."
Elegant Hotels operates five luxury beachfront hotels on the west and south coasts of Barbados, catering for both family holidays and sophisticated adults-only breaks.
The hotel group also owns the famous Daphne’s restaurant on the west coast which is sister to Daphne’s restaurant in London.
While there is plenty to do at night, the Caribbean island also offers a plethora of activities during the daytime, such as hiking through lush nature reserves including the Graeme Hall Nature Sanctuary; shopping in high end boutiques and traditional craft markets; taking tours around the historic towns of Holetown, Speightstown, and the UNESCO World Heritage Site, Bridgetown; and relaxing in the sun on the white sand, palm-fringed beaches.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Fun and relaxation for all the family - there's something for everyone at Laguna Beach, come and discover it for yourself.
- Romantic boutique hotel at the beautiful Fisherman's Cove
- Winner of TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for three years in a row
- Complimentary watersport like glass bottom boat, windsurfing, kayaks, snorkeling and more
Stay in pure paradise at a beautiful 25-acre property, surrounded by a stunning waterfront of spectacular powdery white sands, it's heaven on earth
- Dine Al Fresco with breathtaking views of the turquoise waters of Long Bay
- Adults Only All Inclusive
- Rejuvenate at the luxurious hotel spa
- Relax and unwind upon paradisiacal beaches
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...