Elegant Hotels launches The Elegant Barbados Nightlife Guide
The Elegant Hotels Group has created the first guide to bars and nightclubs in Barbados. The aptly named Elegant Barbados Nightlife Guide provides holidaymakers with information on the best places to enjoy a night out in three of the most popular towns on the Caribbean island - St Lawrence Gap, Bridgetown and Holetown.
Holidaymakers visiting Barbados this winter will be able to plan their nights out with the help of a brand new nightlife guide launched by the Elegant Hotels Group.
The hotel group has created The Elegant Barbados Nightlife Guide which is dedicated to bars and nightclubs in three of the best party hotspots in Barbados: St Lawrence Gap, Bridgetown and Holetown.
The guide, which launches this month and is available in hard copy and digital form, provides information on the best places to enjoy rum cocktails, clubbing and beachside party nights.
Guests can read descriptions about bars and nightclubs, popular drinks, and an insider’s 'Elegant tip' that is given from one of the knowledgeable Elegant Hotels Group team members. The guide also provides travel advice for guests planning nights out from the hotel group’s five Barbados resorts: Turtle Beach, Crystal Cove, The House, Tamarind and Colony Club.
Sunil Chatrani, the CEO of Elegant Hotels Group revealed;
"At Elegant Hotels Group we pride ourselves on being the Barbados experts. Most of our staff have grown up and live on the island so who better to ask for the hottest nightlife spots for a genuine set of recommendations?”
“We want our guests to experience the best of Bajan nightlife so we have pulled together everything they need to know in one handy guide."
Elegant Hotels operates five luxury beachfront hotels on the west and south coasts of Barbados, catering for both family holidays and sophisticated adults-only breaks.
The hotel group also owns the famous Daphne’s restaurant on the west coast which is sister to Daphne’s restaurant in London.
While there is plenty to do at night, the Caribbean island also offers a plethora of activities during the daytime, such as hiking through lush nature reserves including the Graeme Hall Nature Sanctuary; shopping in high end boutiques and traditional craft markets; taking tours around the historic towns of Holetown, Speightstown, and the UNESCO World Heritage Site, Bridgetown; and relaxing in the sun on the white sand, palm-fringed beaches.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Enjoy Unlimited-Luxury and make the most of the stunning secluded setting at Bavaro beach
- Younger guests get to have limitless fun at the Explorer's Kids Club and the Core Zone Teens' Club.
- Enjoy a host of activities, including tennis, basketball, volleyball, bowling, golf, Horse riding, fishing, aerobics, dance classes, water sports.
- Premium All Inclusive property with a selection of food and beverages on offer
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Fairmont Ajman is surrounded by stunning white sandy beaches and year round sunshine, just 30 minutes from the bustling...