Elegant Hotels launches The Elegant Barbados Nightlife Guide
The Elegant Hotels Group has created the first guide to bars and nightclubs in Barbados. The aptly named Elegant Barbados Nightlife Guide provides holidaymakers with information on the best places to enjoy a night out in three of the most popular towns on the Caribbean island - St Lawrence Gap, Bridgetown and Holetown.
Holidaymakers visiting Barbados this winter will be able to plan their nights out with the help of a brand new nightlife guide launched by the Elegant Hotels Group.
The hotel group has created The Elegant Barbados Nightlife Guide which is dedicated to bars and nightclubs in three of the best party hotspots in Barbados: St Lawrence Gap, Bridgetown and Holetown.
The guide, which launches this month and is available in hard copy and digital form, provides information on the best places to enjoy rum cocktails, clubbing and beachside party nights.
Guests can read descriptions about bars and nightclubs, popular drinks, and an insider’s 'Elegant tip' that is given from one of the knowledgeable Elegant Hotels Group team members. The guide also provides travel advice for guests planning nights out from the hotel group’s five Barbados resorts: Turtle Beach, Crystal Cove, The House, Tamarind and Colony Club.
Sunil Chatrani, the CEO of Elegant Hotels Group revealed;
"At Elegant Hotels Group we pride ourselves on being the Barbados experts. Most of our staff have grown up and live on the island so who better to ask for the hottest nightlife spots for a genuine set of recommendations?”
“We want our guests to experience the best of Bajan nightlife so we have pulled together everything they need to know in one handy guide."
Elegant Hotels operates five luxury beachfront hotels on the west and south coasts of Barbados, catering for both family holidays and sophisticated adults-only breaks.
The hotel group also owns the famous Daphne’s restaurant on the west coast which is sister to Daphne’s restaurant in London.
While there is plenty to do at night, the Caribbean island also offers a plethora of activities during the daytime, such as hiking through lush nature reserves including the Graeme Hall Nature Sanctuary; shopping in high end boutiques and traditional craft markets; taking tours around the historic towns of Holetown, Speightstown, and the UNESCO World Heritage Site, Bridgetown; and relaxing in the sun on the white sand, palm-fringed beaches.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Head to Promthep Cape for the most beautiful sunset in Thailand
- Relaxing location close to the beach
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
A modern, stylish and affordable Abu Dhabi hotel conveniently located in within easy access to the Abu Dhabi Airport as...