New Polynesian-themed family hotel to be added to Dubai Parks and Resorts project
Dubai Parks and Resorts LLC has announced that it will open a new Polynesian-themed family hotel which will be part of the Dubai Parks and Resorts project currently under development in Jebel Ali. The 503-room hotel will be part of Marriott International's Autograph Collection and will feature lagoon style pools as well as Polynesian themed activities and dining options.
Dubai Parks and Resorts LLC will be developing a new Polynesian-themed family hotel as part of the Dubai Parks and Resorts project in Jebel Ali.
The construction of the 503-rooom Lapita Hotel in the Middle East started in February this year and is expected to be completed in 2016.
The hotel’s name is taken from the pre-historic Pacific Ocean people who were regarded as nautical experts. The design of the luxury hotel is inspired by exotic Polynesian tropical landscapes and its surroundings will feature lush gardens and pathways peppered with the vibrant Polynesian flowers to create a tropical setting.
Facilities at Lapita will include lagoon-style swimming pools, gourmet restaurants, an in-house entertainment area, and relaxation zones that will provide tranquillity.
The Middle East property will be part of the Autograph Collection, a portfolio of independent hotels under Marriott International,
"Along with our operating partners, Marriott International, we have conceptualised a hotel that is certain to resonate with travellers and residents looking for a weekend or a weeklong getaway,” explained Raed Al Nuaimi, the CEO of Dubai Parks and Resorts.
"With its unique components for the entire family, we are confident Lapita's distinctive experience will set a new global benchmark in the hospitality domain. The property will particularly help us target visitors to Dubai Parks and Resorts and eventually contribute to the destination's tourist footfall."
Located in Jebel Ali between Dubai and Abu Dhabi, the Dubai Parks and Resorts development will feature Bollywood ParksTM Dubai, LEGOLAND® Dubai and motiongateTM Dubai. Riverpark will be located between the three theme parks, and will offer retail, dining and entertainment options. The project is expected to be completed in 2016.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Indulge in a shopping spree in Dubi or hop on the metro to Jumeirah Beach and soak up the sun .
- Free shuttle service to Jumeirah Beach
- Complimentary wireless internet access is available in public areas
- Free shuttle to Emirates shopping malls
Perfection is synonymous with this stunning property on Dubai's Palm Island
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
- 300 AED SPA credit per person per stay for the hotel SPA
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary Access to So Fit "Gym, Sauna & Steam" with 25% disconut at SO SPA in addition to free Wi-Fi
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
Be sinfully self-indulgent and stay at an outrageously luxurious resort on Dubai's exclusive The Palm. You'll be basking in luxury from dawn to dusk.
- stay on the famous Palm in Dubai and enjoy stunning views over the skyline
- choose to upgrade to an amazing Ultra-All-Inclusive experience in the hotel
- Recieve complimentary boat transfers to iconic Dubai Marina or a free shuttle bus to Mall of the Emirates
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
The new Sofitel The Palm Dubai epitomizes understated luxury combined with the utmost comfort. Located on Dubai’s...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...