New Polynesian-themed family hotel to be added to Dubai Parks and Resorts project
Dubai Parks and Resorts LLC has announced that it will open a new Polynesian-themed family hotel which will be part of the Dubai Parks and Resorts project currently under development in Jebel Ali. The 503-room hotel will be part of Marriott International's Autograph Collection and will feature lagoon style pools as well as Polynesian themed activities and dining options.
Dubai Parks and Resorts LLC will be developing a new Polynesian-themed family hotel as part of the Dubai Parks and Resorts project in Jebel Ali.
The construction of the 503-rooom Lapita Hotel in the Middle East started in February this year and is expected to be completed in 2016.
The hotel’s name is taken from the pre-historic Pacific Ocean people who were regarded as nautical experts. The design of the luxury hotel is inspired by exotic Polynesian tropical landscapes and its surroundings will feature lush gardens and pathways peppered with the vibrant Polynesian flowers to create a tropical setting.
Facilities at Lapita will include lagoon-style swimming pools, gourmet restaurants, an in-house entertainment area, and relaxation zones that will provide tranquillity.
The Middle East property will be part of the Autograph Collection, a portfolio of independent hotels under Marriott International,
"Along with our operating partners, Marriott International, we have conceptualised a hotel that is certain to resonate with travellers and residents looking for a weekend or a weeklong getaway,” explained Raed Al Nuaimi, the CEO of Dubai Parks and Resorts.
"With its unique components for the entire family, we are confident Lapita's distinctive experience will set a new global benchmark in the hospitality domain. The property will particularly help us target visitors to Dubai Parks and Resorts and eventually contribute to the destination's tourist footfall."
Located in Jebel Ali between Dubai and Abu Dhabi, the Dubai Parks and Resorts development will feature Bollywood ParksTM Dubai, LEGOLAND® Dubai and motiongateTM Dubai. Riverpark will be located between the three theme parks, and will offer retail, dining and entertainment options. The project is expected to be completed in 2016.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
The palatial design is just the start of this luxury resort, a perfect place to escape from the dark, cold winters.
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
- FREE half board upgrade
- Fully rejuvenate with an authentic Ottoman Spa that extends over 8,000 sq. metres and features 42 individual spa rooms and suites, as well as indoor swimming pool and Turkish Hammans
For an affordable luxury holiday on Dubai's iconic The Palm, head for Sofitel and take the whole family with you, they'll love it
- Boasting a Roof Top Swimming Pool
- Free high-speed internet and wifi
- Located by the famous Jumeirah Marina and close to shops, restaurants, bars and the Emirates Shopping Mall
Be sinfully self-indulgent and stay at an outrageously luxurious resort on Dubai's exclusive The Palm. You'll be basking in luxury from dawn to dusk.
- stay on the famous Palm in Dubai and enjoy stunning views over the skyline
- choose to upgrade to an amazing Ultra-All-Inclusive experience in the hotel
- Recieve complimentary boat transfers to iconic Dubai Marina or a free shuttle bus to Mall of the Emirates
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...
Take a chance to explore the lively Al Barsha district as well as the many attractions Dubai has to offer at DoubleTree...