Red Lane Spas to launch all-natural product line at Caribbean Sandals Resorts in 2015
Spa breaks are becoming increasingly popular as more holidaymakers seek idyllic places to enjoy time away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. To help tourists achieve this, Red Lane Spa, the exclusive spa brand by Sandals Resorts, will unveil a new all-natural product line in 2015 that represents each of the five Caribbean islands where the Sandals resorts are located.
Spa breaks in tropical destinations are a popular choice for tourists looking to escape the everyday hustle and bustle of life.
Patrick Huey, the corporate spa director for Red Lane Spa, the exclusive spa brand for Sandals Resorts in the Caribbean, has announced that a brand new all-natural product line will be launched in 2015 that represents each of the five islands where Sandals’ properties are located.
“Like an unforgettable holiday, a visit to the spa can be and should be, transformational,” explained Mr Huey.
"Red Lane® Spa has developed a wonderful reputation for its ability to infuse Caribbean elements into the spa experience and our newest menu accentuates this concept further, from the majestic landscapes and aromas of the region, to the warmth of the Caribbean people.
"Our products are made using ingredients from the islands such as coconut, coffee, raw sugar cane and ginger, promoting relaxation, rejuvenation and overall well-being."
Relaxation is often the main focus for holidaymakers and a recent consumer survey carried out by Spafinder Wellness 365, revealed that many travellers are searching for a ‘wellness’ experience during their holiday with 82 per cent seeking relaxing spa treatments.
Mr Huey added: “So often couples let everyday worries get in the way of relaxation and opportunities to reconnect, both physically and emotionally. The new experiences we’ve created at Red Lane help dissolve these distractions, all with a decidedly Caribbean flair.”
Sandals International Hotels and Resorts operates an array all-inclusive luxury beachfront resorts in the Caribbean with properties in tropical island destinations such as Jamaica, Turks and Caicos, St Lucia, Antigua, The Bahamas, and Grenada.
The hotel group launched its first hotel in Jamaica in November 1981, Sandals Montego Bay, and since then, Sandals Resorts has grown into one of the leading hotels groups for luxury Caribbean properties. Over the years, the group has launched a number of “firsts” in the hospitality sector including being the first hotel chain to offer swim-up pool bars, satellite TV, and personal butlers for its guests.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Discover everything the ‘Island of the Gods’ has to offer with a stay in the buzzing Seminyak area
- Restore your inner balance at Taum Spa or take a surfing lesson
- Incredible value upgrades to private pool rooms
- Complimentary shuttle to town centre and Petitenget Beach
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Immersive tour that will introduce you to India - Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour
- Experience the bustling street life of Delhi, a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj Mahal of Agra
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...
Experience the height of luxurious comfort at the modern deluxe Pearl Rotana, designed to suit the needs of business,...