Red Lane Spas to launch all-natural product line at Caribbean Sandals Resorts in 2015
Spa breaks are becoming increasingly popular as more holidaymakers seek idyllic places to enjoy time away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. To help tourists achieve this, Red Lane Spa, the exclusive spa brand by Sandals Resorts, will unveil a new all-natural product line in 2015 that represents each of the five Caribbean islands where the Sandals resorts are located.
Spa breaks in tropical destinations are a popular choice for tourists looking to escape the everyday hustle and bustle of life.
Patrick Huey, the corporate spa director for Red Lane Spa, the exclusive spa brand for Sandals Resorts in the Caribbean, has announced that a brand new all-natural product line will be launched in 2015 that represents each of the five islands where Sandals’ properties are located.
“Like an unforgettable holiday, a visit to the spa can be and should be, transformational,” explained Mr Huey.
"Red Lane® Spa has developed a wonderful reputation for its ability to infuse Caribbean elements into the spa experience and our newest menu accentuates this concept further, from the majestic landscapes and aromas of the region, to the warmth of the Caribbean people.
"Our products are made using ingredients from the islands such as coconut, coffee, raw sugar cane and ginger, promoting relaxation, rejuvenation and overall well-being."
Relaxation is often the main focus for holidaymakers and a recent consumer survey carried out by Spafinder Wellness 365, revealed that many travellers are searching for a ‘wellness’ experience during their holiday with 82 per cent seeking relaxing spa treatments.
Mr Huey added: “So often couples let everyday worries get in the way of relaxation and opportunities to reconnect, both physically and emotionally. The new experiences we’ve created at Red Lane help dissolve these distractions, all with a decidedly Caribbean flair.”
Sandals International Hotels and Resorts operates an array all-inclusive luxury beachfront resorts in the Caribbean with properties in tropical island destinations such as Jamaica, Turks and Caicos, St Lucia, Antigua, The Bahamas, and Grenada.
The hotel group launched its first hotel in Jamaica in November 1981, Sandals Montego Bay, and since then, Sandals Resorts has grown into one of the leading hotels groups for luxury Caribbean properties. Over the years, the group has launched a number of “firsts” in the hospitality sector including being the first hotel chain to offer swim-up pool bars, satellite TV, and personal butlers for its guests.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
A modern, stylish and affordable Abu Dhabi hotel conveniently located in within easy access to the Abu Dhabi Airport as...