Red Lane Spas to launch all-natural product line at Caribbean Sandals Resorts in 2015
Spa breaks are becoming increasingly popular as more holidaymakers seek idyllic places to enjoy time away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. To help tourists achieve this, Red Lane Spa, the exclusive spa brand by Sandals Resorts, will unveil a new all-natural product line in 2015 that represents each of the five Caribbean islands where the Sandals resorts are located.
Spa breaks in tropical destinations are a popular choice for tourists looking to escape the everyday hustle and bustle of life.
Patrick Huey, the corporate spa director for Red Lane Spa, the exclusive spa brand for Sandals Resorts in the Caribbean, has announced that a brand new all-natural product line will be launched in 2015 that represents each of the five islands where Sandals’ properties are located.
“Like an unforgettable holiday, a visit to the spa can be and should be, transformational,” explained Mr Huey.
"Red Lane® Spa has developed a wonderful reputation for its ability to infuse Caribbean elements into the spa experience and our newest menu accentuates this concept further, from the majestic landscapes and aromas of the region, to the warmth of the Caribbean people.
"Our products are made using ingredients from the islands such as coconut, coffee, raw sugar cane and ginger, promoting relaxation, rejuvenation and overall well-being."
Relaxation is often the main focus for holidaymakers and a recent consumer survey carried out by Spafinder Wellness 365, revealed that many travellers are searching for a ‘wellness’ experience during their holiday with 82 per cent seeking relaxing spa treatments.
Mr Huey added: “So often couples let everyday worries get in the way of relaxation and opportunities to reconnect, both physically and emotionally. The new experiences we’ve created at Red Lane help dissolve these distractions, all with a decidedly Caribbean flair.”
Sandals International Hotels and Resorts operates an array all-inclusive luxury beachfront resorts in the Caribbean with properties in tropical island destinations such as Jamaica, Turks and Caicos, St Lucia, Antigua, The Bahamas, and Grenada.
The hotel group launched its first hotel in Jamaica in November 1981, Sandals Montego Bay, and since then, Sandals Resorts has grown into one of the leading hotels groups for luxury Caribbean properties. Over the years, the group has launched a number of “firsts” in the hospitality sector including being the first hotel chain to offer swim-up pool bars, satellite TV, and personal butlers for its guests.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Take advantage opf the FREE double room upgrade
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Relaxing location close to the beach
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Exclusive India Sale, Enjoy Huge reductions on all our tours must be booked by 31 August 2017
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
A couples' dream, located between a lush green tropical jungle and a beautiful sandy beach ensures total relaxation
- Enjoy huge savings on this amazing hotel including 'Live It Up' for travel in 2018 slashing higher room category prices
- The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience includes complimentary dinner, drinks and entertainment at a restaurant or bar at a participating resort of their choice
- Guestrooms and Suites provide a wealth of amenities including a daily refreshed mini bar, 24 hour room and concierge services, a large TV and much more
- The resort has a great location next to a pristine golden sand beach and lush tropical jungle
Indulge in the finer things in life at a luxury five-star retreat and enjoy rocking the night away
- The location on Cancun's tranquil southern shore, provides the perfect rejuivinating base for exploring Cancun.
- The resort is home to one of only two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses in Cancun.
- Enjoy the array of activities including surfing, golf, dolphin swims, tours, spa treatments and much more.
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...