Backyard Travel offers complimentary seaplane flights over Halong Bay
Backyard Travel has announced that it will be offering complimentary tickets for a new scenic flight that gives passengers a birds-eye view over the beautiful Halong Bay in Vietnam. The Thai-based tour operator will offer the flights to travellers who book the 13-day 'Luxury Vietnam Unveiled' tour by the end of November, 2014.
The Thai-based travel and tour operator Backyard Travel has announced that is offering complimentary tickets for a new scenic flight over the magnificent Halong Bay.
Travellers, who book the 13-day 'Luxury Vietnam Unveiled' tour by the end of November, 2014 will receive the free flights that will offer a bird’s-eye view over the beautiful natural landmark in Vietnam.
The flights from Hanoi, which are worth $390 per person, have only recently started operating over the stunning Halong Bay, which is home to emerald waters and thousands of majestic limestone rock formations.
Holidaymakers to Vietnam will be able to see the beautiful UNESCO World Heritage bay from a completely different angle, giving them a chance to marvel at views of the hidden crystal clear lagoons. The 45-minute seaplane flight will finish by landing on the sea at Tuan Chau Marina.
“It's wonderful news that Halong Bay's stunning scenery can now be seen from the air” stated Maeve Nolan, the General Manager of Backyard Travel.
"And to celebrate the launch of the new service, we're thrilled to be able to offer complimentary tickets for all travellers booking our all-inclusive two-week luxury Vietnam tour."
The complimentary flights will be available to tourists who book the luxury Vietnam tour before 30th November, 2014 and they can be used up until the end of December, 2015.
Vietnam is a country in South East Asian that is steeped in history, heritage and culture and home to an array of breathtaking natural landscapes such as the Marble Mountains, terraced rice fields, vast sandy beaches, and emerald rolling hills.
Backyard Travel is a Bangkok-based online company that specialises in travel to Asia and tailor made tours. The company’s itinerary covers travel to numerous countries in South East Asia including Myanmar, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam., Indonesia, Japan and China.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Vietnam Browse all
Discover Vietnam's vibrant past in Saigon and combine it with a trip to the idyllic tropical sanctuary of Phu Quoc Island for some sun and sea
- Unwind with both of the hotels boasting their own spa
- Ideal central location in the centre of Saigon
- Dine on the freshest seafood, renowned on Phu Quoc Island
Get under the skin of Vietnam with an adventurous tour taking in the classic sights as well as getting off the beaten track
- Overnight train to Sapa - hike through the hills and meet remote communities
- Overnight cruise down the Mekong River on a converted rice barge with all modern amenities
- Spend the night in Halong Bay and see the sun rise over the remarkable karst landscape (includes meals)
Experience all the natural beauty and cultural variety of Vietnam on a deluxe tour
- Five-star hotels throughout
- Overnight Halong Bay cruise on a traditionally designed junk boat with meals included
- Time to relax on the stunning beaches of central Vietnam
Explore the most iconic sites of Indochina during the unforgettable Highlights of Indochina, Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos - Deluxe Tour
You will visit historical sites of Vietnam, discover the heritage of Laos, and explore the beautiful Angkor Complex in Cambodia.
- Tour around Ben Tre River in Vietnam and enjoy a variety of activities, including a visit to any of coconut processing workshops and riding a motocart through rice fields and vegetable plains.
- Watch the sun rise over the blue waters of tranquil Halong Bay, and then cruise through emerald waters of the Gulf of Tonkin.
- Participate in Baci Ceremony, an integral part of the Laos culture, and explore the Luang Prabang Night Market with its handmade textiles and local street food
Exotic and compelling, Vietnam is one of the most remarkable travel destinations in the world. Take in all the classics...
Wander from exciting cities to astonishing scenic beauty via peaceful beaches and the best preserved old towns in...
See all the most iconic sights of Indochina on this trip of a lifetime through Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam. Explore the...
Discover the beauty of a superb Sandy Beach Non Nuoc Resort Danang, located by the pristine stretch of beach and...