Free nights or upgrades for scuba diving holidays at Harbour Village Beach Club
The Harbour Village Beach Club Resort in Bonaire is offering free nights or free upgrades to guests booking seven-night stays in November and December, 2014. The resort is a hotspot for scuba diving holidays and it has been named the Best Overall Dive Destination by Scuba Diving Magazine's Reader's Choice Awards on multiple occasions.
Divers looking for savings this winter in a tropical destination can take advantage of the free nights and free upgrades offer at the Harbour Village Beach Club Resort in the Caribbean.
The Bonaire resort is one of the Caribbean’s favourites for scuba diving holidays and it has been voted as the Best Overall Dive Destination by Scuba Diving Magazine's Reader's Choice Awards on numerous occasions.
Visitors can enjoy a free night or a free upgrade when they book seven-night stays between 1st November and 20th December, 2014.
Guests can enjoy a range of facilities during their stay such as the Balandra Restaurant and Bar with its dining deck on a jetty that extends out to the sparkling sea; a upscale spa with a collection of pampering treatments such as reflexology, aromatherapy, and therapeutic and relaxing couples massages; and cascading swimming pools and a fitness centre.
The scuba diving resort’s upscale accommodation includes spacious rooms and suites featuring Caribbean-influenced décor and furnishings, and modern amenities such as LCD TVs with satellite, air conditioning, mini-fridges, complimentary wireless internet and in-room safes.
Harbour Village Beach Club Resort is perfect for family-friendly scuba diving holiday and young guests can enjoy plenty of underwater activities such as Supplied Air Snorkelling for Youth (SASY) for children over the age of five, and the Bubble Maker for those over the age of eight.
The onsite First Class five-Star PADI Instructor Development Centre offers variety of scuba diving courses for all levels, as well as florescence night diving, where guests can use special UV lights to see the stunning florescent colours emitted by an abundance of marine animals and corals.
During scuba diving holidays, guests can head to the nearest diving site, the 60-foot “Our Confidence” shipwreck, which is just 50 yards from the resort’s sandy shores. This is a great site for beginner scuba divers and the wreck can also be viewed from the surface by snorkelers.
Bonaire is a Dutch Caribbean island nation surrounded by a vibrant coral reef and over the years it has become one of the leading scuba diving destinations in the world. While scuba diving in Bonaire, divers can glide alongside sea turtles, sea horses, whale sharks, dolphins, manta rays, eagle rays, and thousands of colourful tropical fish.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
Dive into the warm water of Varadero beach and relax under the caribbean sunshine
- Book now and benefit from huge savings with the launch of the new Virgin Atlantic to Varadero offer!
- Suites feature a separate living area and Tropical suites feature breathtaking views of the sea
- Golf lovers can play on the nearby Varadero 18 hole golf course
Stay at the delightful Club Amigo Aguas Azules Bungalows in picturesque Varadero
- Varadero History and Nature Tour Included
- Idyllic beachfront location on a streach of virgin beach in Varadero
- Celebrate with a Caribbean holiday of a lifetime and see in 2017 with the festive Gala dinners included in this offer!
- All inclusive at Club Amigo Aguas Azules features a buffet restaurant, 2 a la carte restaurants and a choice of 4 bars (Local Sprits, Wine, beer & soft drinks served)
Enjoy the exciting nightlife the Melia Marina Varadero Hotel has to offer, whilst relaxing during the day in the beautiful accommodation
- Melia Marina Varadero Hotel is ideally located 300m from the beach in an ecological reserve with a dolphinarium and caves to explore
- Incredible all-inclusive benefits with dining at 9 restaurants at Melia Marina Varadero Hotel
- Excellent watersports facilities including yachting, fishing and diving
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...
Fancy a charming and adventurous holiday? Why not try our twin centre package that allows you to explore the contagious...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...