Free nights or upgrades for scuba diving holidays at Harbour Village Beach Club
The Harbour Village Beach Club Resort in Bonaire is offering free nights or free upgrades to guests booking seven-night stays in November and December, 2014. The resort is a hotspot for scuba diving holidays and it has been named the Best Overall Dive Destination by Scuba Diving Magazine's Reader's Choice Awards on multiple occasions.
Divers looking for savings this winter in a tropical destination can take advantage of the free nights and free upgrades offer at the Harbour Village Beach Club Resort in the Caribbean.
The Bonaire resort is one of the Caribbean’s favourites for scuba diving holidays and it has been voted as the Best Overall Dive Destination by Scuba Diving Magazine's Reader's Choice Awards on numerous occasions.
Visitors can enjoy a free night or a free upgrade when they book seven-night stays between 1st November and 20th December, 2014.
Guests can enjoy a range of facilities during their stay such as the Balandra Restaurant and Bar with its dining deck on a jetty that extends out to the sparkling sea; a upscale spa with a collection of pampering treatments such as reflexology, aromatherapy, and therapeutic and relaxing couples massages; and cascading swimming pools and a fitness centre.
The scuba diving resort’s upscale accommodation includes spacious rooms and suites featuring Caribbean-influenced décor and furnishings, and modern amenities such as LCD TVs with satellite, air conditioning, mini-fridges, complimentary wireless internet and in-room safes.
Harbour Village Beach Club Resort is perfect for family-friendly scuba diving holiday and young guests can enjoy plenty of underwater activities such as Supplied Air Snorkelling for Youth (SASY) for children over the age of five, and the Bubble Maker for those over the age of eight.
The onsite First Class five-Star PADI Instructor Development Centre offers variety of scuba diving courses for all levels, as well as florescence night diving, where guests can use special UV lights to see the stunning florescent colours emitted by an abundance of marine animals and corals.
During scuba diving holidays, guests can head to the nearest diving site, the 60-foot “Our Confidence” shipwreck, which is just 50 yards from the resort’s sandy shores. This is a great site for beginner scuba divers and the wreck can also be viewed from the surface by snorkelers.
Bonaire is a Dutch Caribbean island nation surrounded by a vibrant coral reef and over the years it has become one of the leading scuba diving destinations in the world. While scuba diving in Bonaire, divers can glide alongside sea turtles, sea horses, whale sharks, dolphins, manta rays, eagle rays, and thousands of colourful tropical fish.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
Enjoy the long list of fun options for all the family or bask on Varadero's pure white sands
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 31st Jul 2017
- Sample a host of activities including snorkelling, kayaking, windsurfing, golf and more.
- Located on a gorgeous stretch of Varadero beach.
- Enjoy 24-hour all-inclusive service.
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 5 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget,why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Use up to $2500 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- The Illusionists are appearing at the resort from 22nd December - 3rd Jan & The amazing Backstreet Boys are appearing on the 29th December*
- Under 17's Stay, Play and Eat free at this magnificent resort sure to make for a holiday of a lifetime
- Enjoy fantastic access to the newly opening Grand Section which includes ten new restaurants and 6 bars, a waterpark, a new spa with 64 treatment rooms, a theatre and a bowling alley, plus another Playroom Kids’ club and Wired Teens lounge worth $1400
- Awesome resort credits with up to $2500 to spend on spa treatments, dolphin swims, access to the Wet 'N' Wild waterpark and much more
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
This 1920s colonial house is surrounded by lush vegetation and terrace areas and boasts a stunning array of antiques,...
Escape to the pristine beaches of the south coast of Barbados for a holiday you will never forget. This is the perfect...
St Lawrence Gap is famous for its many restaurants, great shopping and lively nightlife. This 1.3 km stretch of road,...