Free nights or upgrades for scuba diving holidays at Harbour Village Beach Club
The Harbour Village Beach Club Resort in Bonaire is offering free nights or free upgrades to guests booking seven-night stays in November and December, 2014. The resort is a hotspot for scuba diving holidays and it has been named the Best Overall Dive Destination by Scuba Diving Magazine's Reader's Choice Awards on multiple occasions.
Divers looking for savings this winter in a tropical destination can take advantage of the free nights and free upgrades offer at the Harbour Village Beach Club Resort in the Caribbean.
The Bonaire resort is one of the Caribbean’s favourites for scuba diving holidays and it has been voted as the Best Overall Dive Destination by Scuba Diving Magazine's Reader's Choice Awards on numerous occasions.
Visitors can enjoy a free night or a free upgrade when they book seven-night stays between 1st November and 20th December, 2014.
Guests can enjoy a range of facilities during their stay such as the Balandra Restaurant and Bar with its dining deck on a jetty that extends out to the sparkling sea; a upscale spa with a collection of pampering treatments such as reflexology, aromatherapy, and therapeutic and relaxing couples massages; and cascading swimming pools and a fitness centre.
The scuba diving resort’s upscale accommodation includes spacious rooms and suites featuring Caribbean-influenced décor and furnishings, and modern amenities such as LCD TVs with satellite, air conditioning, mini-fridges, complimentary wireless internet and in-room safes.
Harbour Village Beach Club Resort is perfect for family-friendly scuba diving holiday and young guests can enjoy plenty of underwater activities such as Supplied Air Snorkelling for Youth (SASY) for children over the age of five, and the Bubble Maker for those over the age of eight.
The onsite First Class five-Star PADI Instructor Development Centre offers variety of scuba diving courses for all levels, as well as florescence night diving, where guests can use special UV lights to see the stunning florescent colours emitted by an abundance of marine animals and corals.
During scuba diving holidays, guests can head to the nearest diving site, the 60-foot “Our Confidence” shipwreck, which is just 50 yards from the resort’s sandy shores. This is a great site for beginner scuba divers and the wreck can also be viewed from the surface by snorkelers.
Bonaire is a Dutch Caribbean island nation surrounded by a vibrant coral reef and over the years it has become one of the leading scuba diving destinations in the world. While scuba diving in Bonaire, divers can glide alongside sea turtles, sea horses, whale sharks, dolphins, manta rays, eagle rays, and thousands of colourful tropical fish.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
Discover the relaxing Varadero and sink into sublim tranquillity
- Experience the beauty of Varadero Beach where you can relax and unwind on the tranquil white sandy beaches whilst enjoying the 24-hrs All-inclusive offered at the Luxurious Iberostar Varadero
- Stay in Havana's most highly rated hotel, with an iconic location facing Central Park
- Discover Cuba whilst staying at the 2 Top rated TripAdvisor hotels in Cuba
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Create unforgettable memories at the heart of Barbados' western coast at a collection of one bedroom apartments. Halcyon...
An intimate collection of One Bedroom Apartments located in the heart of the West Coast of Barbados. Travellers Palm...
Beautifully perched on the panoramic Mensura Hill, surrounded by striking greenery, this blessed and secluded natural...