Free nights or upgrades for scuba diving holidays at Harbour Village Beach Club
The Harbour Village Beach Club Resort in Bonaire is offering free nights or free upgrades to guests booking seven-night stays in November and December, 2014. The resort is a hotspot for scuba diving holidays and it has been named the Best Overall Dive Destination by Scuba Diving Magazine's Reader's Choice Awards on multiple occasions.
Divers looking for savings this winter in a tropical destination can take advantage of the free nights and free upgrades offer at the Harbour Village Beach Club Resort in the Caribbean.
The Bonaire resort is one of the Caribbean’s favourites for scuba diving holidays and it has been voted as the Best Overall Dive Destination by Scuba Diving Magazine's Reader's Choice Awards on numerous occasions.
Visitors can enjoy a free night or a free upgrade when they book seven-night stays between 1st November and 20th December, 2014.
Guests can enjoy a range of facilities during their stay such as the Balandra Restaurant and Bar with its dining deck on a jetty that extends out to the sparkling sea; a upscale spa with a collection of pampering treatments such as reflexology, aromatherapy, and therapeutic and relaxing couples massages; and cascading swimming pools and a fitness centre.
The scuba diving resort’s upscale accommodation includes spacious rooms and suites featuring Caribbean-influenced décor and furnishings, and modern amenities such as LCD TVs with satellite, air conditioning, mini-fridges, complimentary wireless internet and in-room safes.
Harbour Village Beach Club Resort is perfect for family-friendly scuba diving holiday and young guests can enjoy plenty of underwater activities such as Supplied Air Snorkelling for Youth (SASY) for children over the age of five, and the Bubble Maker for those over the age of eight.
The onsite First Class five-Star PADI Instructor Development Centre offers variety of scuba diving courses for all levels, as well as florescence night diving, where guests can use special UV lights to see the stunning florescent colours emitted by an abundance of marine animals and corals.
During scuba diving holidays, guests can head to the nearest diving site, the 60-foot “Our Confidence” shipwreck, which is just 50 yards from the resort’s sandy shores. This is a great site for beginner scuba divers and the wreck can also be viewed from the surface by snorkelers.
Bonaire is a Dutch Caribbean island nation surrounded by a vibrant coral reef and over the years it has become one of the leading scuba diving destinations in the world. While scuba diving in Bonaire, divers can glide alongside sea turtles, sea horses, whale sharks, dolphins, manta rays, eagle rays, and thousands of colourful tropical fish.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
With great watersports galore, your winter-sun holiday can be one to remember in Cuba
- Try your hand at some adrenaline-pumping water sports including sailing, windsurfing and diving
- If you’re not up for a night on the tiles you can simply chill out at the resort and enjoy the evening’s entertainment
- If you’re a night-owl you won’t be able to resist Varadero’s buzzing nightlife
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 15th Dec
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
The unlimited heaven of tranquillity in a perfect setting
- Activities throughout the day at IBEROSTAR Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- IBEROSTAR Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget, why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park (extra charges apply)
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 7 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Submerge yourself into the interesting culture of Old Havana while you spend 8 days at one of its most centric and...
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...