Hard Rock Hotels to debut in Dubai in 2015
Hard Rock Hotels has announced that it will open its first hotel in the Middle East in the third quarter of 2015. Dubai is the location chosen and the new Hard Rock Hotel Dubai Marina will have 281 guest rooms and suites and will occupy the first 33 floors of the Marina 101 tower. The U.S.-based Hard Rock International group already has a Hard Rock cafe in Dubai.
Hard Rock International has announced that it will debut its Hard Rocks Hotels brand in the Middle East next year.
The new Hard Rock Hotel Dubai Marina is scheduled to open in the Marina 101 tower in Dubai in the third quarter of 2015.
The luxury hotel will have 281 guest rooms and suites and it will occupy the first 33 floors of the Marina 101 tower and will cost an estimated Dh600 million.
Hamish Dodds, the Chief Executive of Hard Rock International said that the company chose to open a property in Dubai Marina due to its central location in the bustling United Arab Emirate.
"This is a central and urban location in proximity to Dubai Media City, the university and everything else,” explained Dodds. “It is a hub for entertainment and business. It makes a lot of sense to be where there is a huge concentration of activity.
The hotel will have two restaurants in the lobby as well as a stylish lounge and a restaurant on the 101st floor. The top-floor lounge and restaurant will operate under a “Hard Rock- ADFG luxury brand”.
Hard Rock International already operates a Hard Rock Cafe at Dubai Festival City, and it has no plans to open a second Hard Rock-branded café in the city.
The hotel company is planning to open a 378-room Hard Rock Hotel with a café in Abu Dhabi in 2017, and a hotel in Ras Al Khaimah in the future.
The top 68 floors of the Marina 101 tower in Dubai will have serviced apartments and the property, which is being developed by Sheffield Holdings, is expected to be second tallest building in the United Arab Emirates.
Hard Rock International operates 181 venues worldwide including 20 hotels Hard Rock Hotel and Casinos in destinations such as Hollywood, Cancun, Las Vegas, Palm Springs, San Diego, Bali and Singapore
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
A couples' dream, located between a lush green tropical jungle and a beautiful sandy beach ensures total relaxation
- Enjoy huge savings on this amazing hotel including 'Live It Up' for travel in 2018 slashing higher room category prices
- The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience includes complimentary dinner, drinks and entertainment at a restaurant or bar at a participating resort of their choice
- Guestrooms and Suites provide a wealth of amenities including a daily refreshed mini bar, 24 hour room and concierge services, a large TV and much more
- The resort has a great location next to a pristine golden sand beach and lush tropical jungle
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking to adventure or relax
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by clear water when staying at Melia Varadero
- Enjoy a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...