Hard Rock Hotels to debut in Dubai in 2015
Hard Rock Hotels has announced that it will open its first hotel in the Middle East in the third quarter of 2015. Dubai is the location chosen and the new Hard Rock Hotel Dubai Marina will have 281 guest rooms and suites and will occupy the first 33 floors of the Marina 101 tower. The U.S.-based Hard Rock International group already has a Hard Rock cafe in Dubai.
Hard Rock International has announced that it will debut its Hard Rocks Hotels brand in the Middle East next year.
The new Hard Rock Hotel Dubai Marina is scheduled to open in the Marina 101 tower in Dubai in the third quarter of 2015.
The luxury hotel will have 281 guest rooms and suites and it will occupy the first 33 floors of the Marina 101 tower and will cost an estimated Dh600 million.
Hamish Dodds, the Chief Executive of Hard Rock International said that the company chose to open a property in Dubai Marina due to its central location in the bustling United Arab Emirate.
"This is a central and urban location in proximity to Dubai Media City, the university and everything else,” explained Dodds. “It is a hub for entertainment and business. It makes a lot of sense to be where there is a huge concentration of activity.
The hotel will have two restaurants in the lobby as well as a stylish lounge and a restaurant on the 101st floor. The top-floor lounge and restaurant will operate under a “Hard Rock- ADFG luxury brand”.
Hard Rock International already operates a Hard Rock Cafe at Dubai Festival City, and it has no plans to open a second Hard Rock-branded café in the city.
The hotel company is planning to open a 378-room Hard Rock Hotel with a café in Abu Dhabi in 2017, and a hotel in Ras Al Khaimah in the future.
The top 68 floors of the Marina 101 tower in Dubai will have serviced apartments and the property, which is being developed by Sheffield Holdings, is expected to be second tallest building in the United Arab Emirates.
Hard Rock International operates 181 venues worldwide including 20 hotels Hard Rock Hotel and Casinos in destinations such as Hollywood, Cancun, Las Vegas, Palm Springs, San Diego, Bali and Singapore
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Enjoy Unlimited-Luxury and make the most of the stunning secluded setting at Bavaro beach
- Younger guests get to have limitless fun at the Explorer's Kids Club and the Core Zone Teens' Club.
- Enjoy a host of activities, including tennis, basketball, volleyball, bowling, golf, Horse riding, fishing, aerobics, dance classes, water sports.
- Premium All Inclusive property with a selection of food and beverages on offer
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Immersive tour that will introduce you to India - Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour
- Experience the bustling street life of Delhi, a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj Mahal of Agra
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...