The Holiday Place are declared finalists on the British Travel Awards 2014
For this year's edition of the prestigious British Travel Awards, The Holiday Place has been announced as official finalists in two categories, which means the company is in the top three line-up of companies voted in the same categories. Thanks to the votes of satisfied customers, The Holiday Place will now battle it out against three other top travel companies on 26th November, when the final winners will be announced at The British Travel Awards gala.
The Holiday Place have gone through to the final round of the British Travel Awards 2014, thanks to some of the 1.2 millions voters who chose it as the best travel company in two of the categories the company entered.
This year, the British Travel Awards will recognise a total of 141 travel companies in its 2014 edition, all chosen entirely by voters across different categories which in some cases are further defined into Small, Medium and Large groups, according to the size of the companies voted for.
Achieving the status of “finalists” means that The Holiday Place has made it into the top three in two out of the four the categories they entered, which are: Best Luxury Holiday Company, Best All-Inclusive Holiday Company, Best Holiday Company to the Caribbean & Bermuda and Best Independent Travel Agency. Exactly which two of these have made the company finalists won’t be revealed until the award-giving ceremony taking place on Wednesday 26th November at London’s Battersea Evolution.
The British Travel Awards are the only one of its kind in the travel industry where accolades are bestowed to participating companies solely depending on the votes cast by the travelling public. The awards help acknowledge all that is great about the UK travel industry and the best companies in the market, being also largely recognised as the “Benchmark of Excellence”.
Check back after 26th November to find out if we The Holiday Place made it as an overall winner in any of the categories we were voted finalists for.
Being confirmed as finalists is an outstanding achievement in itself, as The Holiday Place proudly stood out amongst over 250 participating travel companies in the UK. And it's all thanks to the long list of loyal and satisfied customers, so the company would also like to take the opportunity to thank everyone that kindly rewarded us with their vote.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
A resort where there is something for everyone
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Add a VIP package, including No.1 Gatwick Lounge Access, Dubai Airport Fast Track and tickets to Burj Khalifa, from £99 per person
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
While staying at the hotel you will be able to enjoy Unlimited-Luxury sure to make your Dominican Republic holiday one to never forget
- Five swimming pools including an infinity pool, a children’s pool, a salt water pool and two private Preferred Club pools
- Adults at Now Onyx have full access to Breathless Punta Cana next door including a casino, the After Dark nightclub, the relax Spa by Pevonia®, a fitness center and 20 additional dining and bar options
- All ground floor suites are swim up suites offering access to a pool directly from their terrace
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
Perfectly positioned right at the heart of Marrakesh's chic and trendy Hivernage district, a modern neighbourhood in...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...