The Holiday Place are declared finalists on the British Travel Awards 2014
For this year's edition of the prestigious British Travel Awards, The Holiday Place has been announced as official finalists in two categories, which means the company is in the top three line-up of companies voted in the same categories. Thanks to the votes of satisfied customers, The Holiday Place will now battle it out against three other top travel companies on 26th November, when the final winners will be announced at The British Travel Awards gala.
The Holiday Place have gone through to the final round of the British Travel Awards 2014, thanks to some of the 1.2 millions voters who chose it as the best travel company in two of the categories the company entered.
This year, the British Travel Awards will recognise a total of 141 travel companies in its 2014 edition, all chosen entirely by voters across different categories which in some cases are further defined into Small, Medium and Large groups, according to the size of the companies voted for.
Achieving the status of “finalists” means that The Holiday Place has made it into the top three in two out of the four the categories they entered, which are: Best Luxury Holiday Company, Best All-Inclusive Holiday Company, Best Holiday Company to the Caribbean & Bermuda and Best Independent Travel Agency. Exactly which two of these have made the company finalists won’t be revealed until the award-giving ceremony taking place on Wednesday 26th November at London’s Battersea Evolution.
The British Travel Awards are the only one of its kind in the travel industry where accolades are bestowed to participating companies solely depending on the votes cast by the travelling public. The awards help acknowledge all that is great about the UK travel industry and the best companies in the market, being also largely recognised as the “Benchmark of Excellence”.
Check back after 26th November to find out if we The Holiday Place made it as an overall winner in any of the categories we were voted finalists for.
Being confirmed as finalists is an outstanding achievement in itself, as The Holiday Place proudly stood out amongst over 250 participating travel companies in the UK. And it's all thanks to the long list of loyal and satisfied customers, so the company would also like to take the opportunity to thank everyone that kindly rewarded us with their vote.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Stay at a Havana hotel brimming with history then head off to a brand-new beachfront resort in Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Soak in the vitamin D on Phuket’s sun-kissed coastline with a stay the Rawai Palm Beach Resort, a matter of steps from...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
The Topaz Hotel is perfect for those who want to explore St Paul's bay and Malta's rugged countryside. Affordable and...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...