The Holiday Place are declared finalists on the British Travel Awards 2014
For this year's edition of the prestigious British Travel Awards, The Holiday Place has been announced as official finalists in two categories, which means the company is in the top three line-up of companies voted in the same categories. Thanks to the votes of satisfied customers, The Holiday Place will now battle it out against three other top travel companies on 26th November, when the final winners will be announced at The British Travel Awards gala.
The Holiday Place have gone through to the final round of the British Travel Awards 2014, thanks to some of the 1.2 millions voters who chose it as the best travel company in two of the categories the company entered.
This year, the British Travel Awards will recognise a total of 141 travel companies in its 2014 edition, all chosen entirely by voters across different categories which in some cases are further defined into Small, Medium and Large groups, according to the size of the companies voted for.
Achieving the status of “finalists” means that The Holiday Place has made it into the top three in two out of the four the categories they entered, which are: Best Luxury Holiday Company, Best All-Inclusive Holiday Company, Best Holiday Company to the Caribbean & Bermuda and Best Independent Travel Agency. Exactly which two of these have made the company finalists won’t be revealed until the award-giving ceremony taking place on Wednesday 26th November at London’s Battersea Evolution.
The British Travel Awards are the only one of its kind in the travel industry where accolades are bestowed to participating companies solely depending on the votes cast by the travelling public. The awards help acknowledge all that is great about the UK travel industry and the best companies in the market, being also largely recognised as the “Benchmark of Excellence”.
Check back after 26th November to find out if we The Holiday Place made it as an overall winner in any of the categories we were voted finalists for.
Being confirmed as finalists is an outstanding achievement in itself, as The Holiday Place proudly stood out amongst over 250 participating travel companies in the UK. And it's all thanks to the long list of loyal and satisfied customers, so the company would also like to take the opportunity to thank everyone that kindly rewarded us with their vote.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Private tour visiting many great cities such as Sigiriya, Polonnaruwa and Kandy
- English speaking chauffer guide for the Entire Round Tour
- Enjoy the game drive through Minneriya National Park which is a home to sambar deer, leopards and elephants and features the ancient Minneriya Tank
- The Highlights of Sri Lanka Private Tour showcases some of the most interesting cultural and historic sites in the world
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Experience luxurious accommodations, modern business and leisure amenities and an ideal location in the heart of Abu...