The Holiday Place are declared finalists on the British Travel Awards 2014
For this year's edition of the prestigious British Travel Awards, The Holiday Place has been announced as official finalists in two categories, which means the company is in the top three line-up of companies voted in the same categories. Thanks to the votes of satisfied customers, The Holiday Place will now battle it out against three other top travel companies on 26th November, when the final winners will be announced at The British Travel Awards gala.
The Holiday Place have gone through to the final round of the British Travel Awards 2014, thanks to some of the 1.2 millions voters who chose it as the best travel company in two of the categories the company entered.
This year, the British Travel Awards will recognise a total of 141 travel companies in its 2014 edition, all chosen entirely by voters across different categories which in some cases are further defined into Small, Medium and Large groups, according to the size of the companies voted for.
Achieving the status of “finalists” means that The Holiday Place has made it into the top three in two out of the four the categories they entered, which are: Best Luxury Holiday Company, Best All-Inclusive Holiday Company, Best Holiday Company to the Caribbean & Bermuda and Best Independent Travel Agency. Exactly which two of these have made the company finalists won’t be revealed until the award-giving ceremony taking place on Wednesday 26th November at London’s Battersea Evolution.
The British Travel Awards are the only one of its kind in the travel industry where accolades are bestowed to participating companies solely depending on the votes cast by the travelling public. The awards help acknowledge all that is great about the UK travel industry and the best companies in the market, being also largely recognised as the “Benchmark of Excellence”.
Check back after 26th November to find out if we The Holiday Place made it as an overall winner in any of the categories we were voted finalists for.
Being confirmed as finalists is an outstanding achievement in itself, as The Holiday Place proudly stood out amongst over 250 participating travel companies in the UK. And it's all thanks to the long list of loyal and satisfied customers, so the company would also like to take the opportunity to thank everyone that kindly rewarded us with their vote.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Prepare to be wowed and dazzled by mystical encounters, ancient cities, marvellous wonders and unique sites as you discover the real and magical Jordan.
- Enjoy a stop-off at Mount Nebo where Prophet Moses viewed the Promised Land
- Visit the Dead Sea & enjoy a drive along the 2000-year-old Kings Highway
- Experience Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, recently voted as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Fairmont Ajman is surrounded by stunning white sandy beaches and year round sunshine, just 30 minutes from the bustling...