Park Inn by Radisson Cape Town Newlands opens in South Africa
Park Inn by Radisson Cape Town Newlands in Cape Town, South Africa has officially opened to guests. The luxury hotel offers 122 guest rooms and suites and an array of high end facilities including gourmet restaurants, an outdoor swimming pool, a modern fitness centre and high-tech conference rooms that can host up to 163 delegates.
The Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group has celebrated the opening of a new Park Inn by Radisson hotel in South Africa.
The Park Inn by Radisson Cape Town Newlands is located at the foot of Table Mountain in Cape Town, South Africa and has 122 upscale guest rooms and suites.
“We are delighted to bring another flagship to Africa by opening the Park Inn by Radisson Cape Town Newlands,” commented Wolfgang Neumann, the President of the Rezidor Hotel Group.
“We are now proudly featuring a portfolio of seven hotels with 1,400 rooms in operation in South Africa; signalling our firm commitment to growth on the African continent.”
The luxury hotel has several facilities for guests to enjoy such as an all-day restaurant, a vast terrace for al fresco dining, a stylish bar, a modern gym, an outdoor swimming pool and a self-service kiosk for late night snacks and refreshments.
Holidaymakers can also take advantage of high-speed wireless internet and high-tech conference rooms that can host up to 163 delegates. The conference rooms feature state-of-the-art audio and visual equipment as well as controls that access air-conditioning and projector screens with just one touch.
"We are offering consistent connection, choice and community to modern business functions. Smart Meetings & Events are designed to deliver the right type of smart food, drinks, event spaces and technology to support our guests’ life and work styles."
said Clinton Thom, the General Manager of Park Inn by Radisson Cape Town Newlands.
Located on the southern tip of South Africa, Cape Town is one of the country’s most popular tourist destinations thanks to its sunny climate and stunning natural scenery including sandy beaches and the famous Table Mountain where visitors can marvel at the stunning open natural surroundings and the breathtaking panoramic views of the city and sparkling ocean below.
The city will also be the new home of the Zeitz Museum of Contemporary Art Africa which will be located on the Victoria and Albert Waterfront and is scheduled to open in late 2016. The museum will have 80 exhibition galleries, an education centre for children, an amphitheatre on the plaza outside for outdoor events and concerts, restaurants and an outdoor roof garden.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In South Africa Browse all
Best of Cape Town, Garden Route & Safari tour is your perfect choice to find out about the country, its history and culture.
- Your journey includes 3 exciting game drives to spot Africa's "Big Five": lion, elephant, buffalo, leopard and rhinoceros
- Highlights includes: Cape Town Garden Route seeing the Cango Caves and the Swartberg Mountain, safari game drives, The Winelands, Monkeyland, Knysna Forest and more
- Excellent services included in the tour: 10 days Toyoto Corolla Car rental with GPS and additional driver option
Be amazed by this once in a lifetime nature experience at the Isimangaliso Wetland Park
- Take advantage of this once in a lifetime experience, giving you memories that you'll cherish forever!
- Experience the magestic views and stunning wildlife up close
- Benefit from the local expert knowledge, giving you the best posible experience of the local wildlife
Combine two fascinating countries in one, with South Africa and Dubai as your perfect choice
- Spend a morning with the Big Five in the Kruger National Park
- Enjoy some ice skating in Dubai, even in summer!
- Gasp at the glory of God's Window, with a boundless view of mountains and fertile plains
From the amazing Blyde River Canyon to the iconic table Mountain, this tour has it all!
- Explore the underground Cango Caves at Oudtshoorn
- Visit a real Chief's village in Swaziland
- Go in search of Africa's 'Big Five' in Kruger National Park
Tour Summary South Africa is one of the most diverse countries in the world, a place where you will find exotic...
Overview South Africa is one of the most diverse countries in the world, a place where you will find exotic...
HIGHLIGHTS TOUR SAFARI, WINELANDS & CAPE TOWN South Africa is one of the most diverse countries in the world, a place...
Nestled upon the St Lucia Estuary, the elephant lake hotel is surrounded by natural beauty and offers a thrilling array...
Surrounded by more than 8,000 hectares of malaria free, unspoiled African bushveld, the affordable, laidback and...
Sprinkled alongside the tranquil waterways of the picturesque V&A Waterfront Marina, The waterfront village boasts a...