Park Inn by Radisson Cape Town Newlands opens in South Africa
Park Inn by Radisson Cape Town Newlands in Cape Town, South Africa has officially opened to guests. The luxury hotel offers 122 guest rooms and suites and an array of high end facilities including gourmet restaurants, an outdoor swimming pool, a modern fitness centre and high-tech conference rooms that can host up to 163 delegates.
The Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group has celebrated the opening of a new Park Inn by Radisson hotel in South Africa.
The Park Inn by Radisson Cape Town Newlands is located at the foot of Table Mountain in Cape Town, South Africa and has 122 upscale guest rooms and suites.
“We are delighted to bring another flagship to Africa by opening the Park Inn by Radisson Cape Town Newlands,” commented Wolfgang Neumann, the President of the Rezidor Hotel Group.
“We are now proudly featuring a portfolio of seven hotels with 1,400 rooms in operation in South Africa; signalling our firm commitment to growth on the African continent.”
The luxury hotel has several facilities for guests to enjoy such as an all-day restaurant, a vast terrace for al fresco dining, a stylish bar, a modern gym, an outdoor swimming pool and a self-service kiosk for late night snacks and refreshments.
Holidaymakers can also take advantage of high-speed wireless internet and high-tech conference rooms that can host up to 163 delegates. The conference rooms feature state-of-the-art audio and visual equipment as well as controls that access air-conditioning and projector screens with just one touch.
"We are offering consistent connection, choice and community to modern business functions. Smart Meetings & Events are designed to deliver the right type of smart food, drinks, event spaces and technology to support our guests’ life and work styles."
said Clinton Thom, the General Manager of Park Inn by Radisson Cape Town Newlands.
Located on the southern tip of South Africa, Cape Town is one of the country’s most popular tourist destinations thanks to its sunny climate and stunning natural scenery including sandy beaches and the famous Table Mountain where visitors can marvel at the stunning open natural surroundings and the breathtaking panoramic views of the city and sparkling ocean below.
The city will also be the new home of the Zeitz Museum of Contemporary Art Africa which will be located on the Victoria and Albert Waterfront and is scheduled to open in late 2016. The museum will have 80 exhibition galleries, an education centre for children, an amphitheatre on the plaza outside for outdoor events and concerts, restaurants and an outdoor roof garden.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In South Africa Browse all
Soak up the natural splendour of the South African Bushveld on an exhilarating adventure, you’ll remember for a lifetime.
Experience the Bushveld in affordable, laidback comfort at the Hannah Game Lodge.
- The Comfortable thatched roof chalet accommodation oozing with South African charm.
- Enjoy activities galore including mountain trails, waterfalls, high ropes and low ropes, sable spotting, bush walks, game drives, archery
- The private nature reserve location
Go for the experience of lifetime on this self-driven Kruger route - a classical tour that offers something for everyone with magical views along the way.
- The package includes accommodation in carefully selected 4* properties, meals as well as car hire including a GPS during your entire journey
- The tour is 7 nights and 8 days long with insights into the history of South Africa, cultural diversity, adventure, scenic beauty and unforgettable safaris
- Enjoy 4 game drives including morning and afternoon safaris to see elephants, leopards, lions, rhinos, cheetahs, hippos and many more animals
Relaxing and unforgetable experince with 11 nights tour including an excellent range of facilities
- Experience the fruitful lifestyle of the Cape Region
- Discover the spectacular landscapes of the Kruger region
- Travel to Karongwe Private Game Reserve to get exclusive access, day and night, to a wide range of animals including the "Big Five"
From the amazing Blyde River Canyon to the iconic table Mountain, this tour has it all!
- Explore the underground Cango Caves at Oudtshoorn
- Visit a real Chief's village in Swaziland
- Go in search of Africa's 'Big Five' in Kruger National Park
Tour Summary South Africa is one of the most diverse countries in the world, a place where you will find exotic...
Overview South Africa is one of the most diverse countries in the world, a place where you will find exotic...
HIGHLIGHTS TOUR SAFARI, WINELANDS & CAPE TOWN South Africa is one of the most diverse countries in the world, a place...
Nestled upon the St Lucia Estuary, the elephant lake hotel is surrounded by natural beauty and offers a thrilling array...
Sprinkled alongside the tranquil waterways of the picturesque V&A Waterfront Marina, The waterfront village boasts a...
Surrounded by more than 8,000 hectares of malaria free, unspoiled African bushveld, the affordable, laidback and...