JA Resorts & Hotels to open first Maldives resort in November
JA Resorts & Hotels will be adding a second Indian Ocean property to its portfolio with the opening of JA Manafaru in the Maldives next month. The Dubai-based hospitality group acquired the resort in the Northern Haa Alifu Atoll earlier this year and it will open on 1st November, 2014 with 84 luxury beach and water villas.
After acquiring a second Indian Ocean resort earlier this year, JA Resorts & Hotels will be opening the JA Manafaru next month.
The five-star all inclusive resort is located in the Northern Haa Alifu Atoll of the Maldives, and can be reached via 75-minute seaplane journey from Male International Airport.
JA Manafaru will open its doors to the public on 1st November, 2014 with 84 rooms in luxury beach villas and water villas all boasting private pools.
The luxury beachfront resort will have seven gourmet restaurants and bars serving diverse cuisine and premium drinks, a lavish spa with an array of pampering treatments and beauty services, a PADI dive centre and water sports centre, and a children’s entertainment area full of fun activities and amenities.
“This is an exciting progression in our global expansion plans,” stated David Thomson, the Chief Operating Officer of JA Resorts & Hotels.
“Two incredible island locations have been added to the portfolio, strengthening our international presence and offering greater variety to the discerning holidaymaker looking for a unique and unforgettable getaway.
"JA Manafaru epitomises everything that JA Resorts & Hotels stands for; heartfelt hospitality and a sumptuous island escape."
The hospitality group made its debut in the Indian Ocean at the end of 2013 when it took over the management of the privately-owned Enchanted Island Resort in the Seychelles. Located in the middle of a national marine park, the luxury resort sits on eight acres of land made up of white sand beaches, lush vegetation and stunning rock formations.
The Maldives is an archipelago spanning nearly 1,200 stunning coral islands, of which 200 are inhabited.
The country is a hotspot for nature lovers, couples, and families who want to absorb breathtaking landscapes and a tropical climate.
Visitors can enjoy snorkelling, scuba diving, boat trips, hiking through verdant forests and relaxing on unspoilt white sugar sand beaches that are fringed with swaying palm trees and azure ocean waters teeming with diverse marine life.
JA Resorts & Hotels is a hospitality group based in Dubai that was established in 1981 and owns and operates luxury properties in Dubai and now the Indian Ocean.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Indian Ocean Browse all
Explore India's famed landmarks and rich culture on an all-encompassing adventure that leaves no stone unturned
- Call now to upgrade to a private tour, including a private car and driver, and personal local guides
- Envisage many world renowned sights including the Taj Mahal with amazing inclusions to experience such as an exclusive Rajasthani Feast
- During the tour you'll be able to enjoy various extras including a bicycle rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, a Chambal River Safari and much more
For an amazing price, you can experience a tropical paradise where everything is included - Ambre Resort offers affordable luxury for all to enjoy
- Make the most of glass-bottomed boat trips, kayaking, snorkelling and green fees at the nearby Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club
- Enjoy a selection of restaurants and Bars inlcuding a swim-up bar
- Ambre resort has stunning views of the Indian Ocean and boasts a 750-metre long white natural beach
Private tour visiting many great cities such as Sigiriya, Polonnaruwa and Kandy
- English speaking chauffer guide for the Entire Round Tour
- Enjoy the game drive through Minneriya National Park which is a home to sambar deer, leopards and elephants and features the ancient Minneriya Tank
- The Highlights of Sri Lanka Private Tour showcases some of the most interesting cultural and historic sites in the world
Discover the beauty of Mauritius and the buzz of Dubai
- Exclusive Added Values in Mauritius: Dinner on the beach for two with fresh fruits on arrival in the room (book by 20 December)
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most marvellous parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages.
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
The Ambre Hotel is one exclusive property that will enthral travellers and boasts uninterrupted views of the tropical...
Venture to the Lhaviyani Atoll in the Maldives islands to experience a holiday like no other. This section of the...
Nazri Resort has a prime location on the edge of the white sandy Baga Beach set in lush greenery and is flanked by the...
Take a trip to Sri Lanka and enjoy the warm hospitality at Avani Bentota. It is a resort located along the popular...
There are few better places from which to enjoy the calming effect of the Indian Ocean breeze than the Sri Lankan town...