JA Resorts & Hotels to open first Maldives resort in November
JA Resorts & Hotels will be adding a second Indian Ocean property to its portfolio with the opening of JA Manafaru in the Maldives next month. The Dubai-based hospitality group acquired the resort in the Northern Haa Alifu Atoll earlier this year and it will open on 1st November, 2014 with 84 luxury beach and water villas.
After acquiring a second Indian Ocean resort earlier this year, JA Resorts & Hotels will be opening the JA Manafaru next month.
The five-star all inclusive resort is located in the Northern Haa Alifu Atoll of the Maldives, and can be reached via 75-minute seaplane journey from Male International Airport.
JA Manafaru will open its doors to the public on 1st November, 2014 with 84 rooms in luxury beach villas and water villas all boasting private pools.
The luxury beachfront resort will have seven gourmet restaurants and bars serving diverse cuisine and premium drinks, a lavish spa with an array of pampering treatments and beauty services, a PADI dive centre and water sports centre, and a children’s entertainment area full of fun activities and amenities.
“This is an exciting progression in our global expansion plans,” stated David Thomson, the Chief Operating Officer of JA Resorts & Hotels.
“Two incredible island locations have been added to the portfolio, strengthening our international presence and offering greater variety to the discerning holidaymaker looking for a unique and unforgettable getaway.
"JA Manafaru epitomises everything that JA Resorts & Hotels stands for; heartfelt hospitality and a sumptuous island escape."
The hospitality group made its debut in the Indian Ocean at the end of 2013 when it took over the management of the privately-owned Enchanted Island Resort in the Seychelles. Located in the middle of a national marine park, the luxury resort sits on eight acres of land made up of white sand beaches, lush vegetation and stunning rock formations.
The Maldives is an archipelago spanning nearly 1,200 stunning coral islands, of which 200 are inhabited.
The country is a hotspot for nature lovers, couples, and families who want to absorb breathtaking landscapes and a tropical climate.
Visitors can enjoy snorkelling, scuba diving, boat trips, hiking through verdant forests and relaxing on unspoilt white sugar sand beaches that are fringed with swaying palm trees and azure ocean waters teeming with diverse marine life.
JA Resorts & Hotels is a hospitality group based in Dubai that was established in 1981 and owns and operates luxury properties in Dubai and now the Indian Ocean.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Indian Ocean Browse all
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Fun and relaxation for all the family - there's something for everyone at Laguna Beach, come and discover it for yourself.
- Romantic boutique hotel at the beautiful Fisherman's Cove
- Winner of TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for three years in a row
- Complimentary watersport like glass bottom boat, windsurfing, kayaks, snorkeling and more
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
luxury resort ideal for both couples and families
- Click through for our special Honeymoon Offers
- Located on the Bel Ombre's beach the resort is offering own nature reserve to explore
- Guests can benefit from a daily free green fees, mini bar in each room, or the fabulous spa treatments including one free 45-minute spa treatment per person per stay
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
The beauty of the East coast of Mauritius is without question, and all can be enjoyed at Laguna Beach Hotel & Spa, set...
Venture to the Lhaviyani Atoll in the Maldives islands to experience a holiday like no other. This section of the...
Discover the untold treasures of the capital of the Indian state of Kerala with an eight-day excursion to Trivandrum. It...
Set upon Sri Lanka’s southern coast, the Hibiscus Beach Hotel offers tranquillity and seclusion at an affordable price....
Stay in a world of luxury and comfort at Citrus Waskaduwa, a fantastic beach retreat with top of the range amenities and...