JA Resorts & Hotels to open first Maldives resort in November
JA Resorts & Hotels will be adding a second Indian Ocean property to its portfolio with the opening of JA Manafaru in the Maldives next month. The Dubai-based hospitality group acquired the resort in the Northern Haa Alifu Atoll earlier this year and it will open on 1st November, 2014 with 84 luxury beach and water villas.
After acquiring a second Indian Ocean resort earlier this year, JA Resorts & Hotels will be opening the JA Manafaru next month.
The five-star all inclusive resort is located in the Northern Haa Alifu Atoll of the Maldives, and can be reached via 75-minute seaplane journey from Male International Airport.
JA Manafaru will open its doors to the public on 1st November, 2014 with 84 rooms in luxury beach villas and water villas all boasting private pools.
The luxury beachfront resort will have seven gourmet restaurants and bars serving diverse cuisine and premium drinks, a lavish spa with an array of pampering treatments and beauty services, a PADI dive centre and water sports centre, and a children’s entertainment area full of fun activities and amenities.
“This is an exciting progression in our global expansion plans,” stated David Thomson, the Chief Operating Officer of JA Resorts & Hotels.
“Two incredible island locations have been added to the portfolio, strengthening our international presence and offering greater variety to the discerning holidaymaker looking for a unique and unforgettable getaway.
"JA Manafaru epitomises everything that JA Resorts & Hotels stands for; heartfelt hospitality and a sumptuous island escape."
The hospitality group made its debut in the Indian Ocean at the end of 2013 when it took over the management of the privately-owned Enchanted Island Resort in the Seychelles. Located in the middle of a national marine park, the luxury resort sits on eight acres of land made up of white sand beaches, lush vegetation and stunning rock formations.
The Maldives is an archipelago spanning nearly 1,200 stunning coral islands, of which 200 are inhabited.
The country is a hotspot for nature lovers, couples, and families who want to absorb breathtaking landscapes and a tropical climate.
Visitors can enjoy snorkelling, scuba diving, boat trips, hiking through verdant forests and relaxing on unspoilt white sugar sand beaches that are fringed with swaying palm trees and azure ocean waters teeming with diverse marine life.
JA Resorts & Hotels is a hospitality group based in Dubai that was established in 1981 and owns and operates luxury properties in Dubai and now the Indian Ocean.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Indian Ocean Browse all
Be moved by India's icons; from the majestic Taj Mahal to the natural beauty of Keoladeo National Park - this is India at its best.
- Experience the Royal Maharaja lifestyle with a stay in a wonderful Bharatpur Palace
- Discover the magnificent City Palace Museum and enjoy an authentic Rajasthani feast in Jaipur
- See Humayun's Tomb in Delhi, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the first garden-tomb on the Indian subcontinent
Explore stunning coral reefs in your private piece of heaven on earth where the sparkling white sands will caress your toes as the warm turquoise waters gently kiss your skin.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks, top-shelf beverages and selected sports all come included in the price of your stay
- Discover the stunning coral reefs, go out on a fishing trip or have a go at water skiing, amongst other activities
- Overlook the Indian Ocean from your room and step out onto the white soft sands the Maldives is famous for
Set amidst a landscape of lush vegetation, mountains and the clear waters of the Indian Ocean, the Heritage Awali oozes luxury and offers first-class service
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- Enjoy attentive all-inclusive service in a unique setting in Bel Ombre with its own nature reserve
- Get a complimentary round of golf per day and a free spa treatment per stay
Follow in the footsteps of the characters from The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel Film on This Amazing India Tour
Go on a holiday like no other on this stunning India tour visting various famous sights sure to live long in the memory
- You will visit the famous 'Best Exotic Marigold Hotel', Ravla Khempur was originally a tribal chieftain's palace but now it operates as an equestrian hotel in the village of Khempur
- During this tour you will have the services of an Englsih speaking local guide all transfers will be in air conditioned vehicles
- Take advantage of the various extras include on the tour such as an Elephant ride at Amber Fort, Bicycle Rickshaw in Old Delhi and a fabulous lunch at Castle Kanota
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
The beauty of the East coast of Mauritius is without question, and all can be enjoyed at Laguna Beach Hotel & Spa, set...
Venture to the Lhaviyani Atoll in the Maldives islands to experience a holiday like no other. This section of the...
Surrounded by vast paddy fields and exceptional natural beauty, the Kithala Resort is a true tropical haven as one...
Set upon Sri Lanka’s southern coast, the Hibiscus Beach Hotel offers tranquillity and seclusion at an affordable price....
Discover the untold treasures of the capital of the Indian state of Kerala with an eight-day excursion to Trivandrum. It...