JA Resorts & Hotels to open first Maldives resort in November
JA Resorts & Hotels will be adding a second Indian Ocean property to its portfolio with the opening of JA Manafaru in the Maldives next month. The Dubai-based hospitality group acquired the resort in the Northern Haa Alifu Atoll earlier this year and it will open on 1st November, 2014 with 84 luxury beach and water villas.
After acquiring a second Indian Ocean resort earlier this year, JA Resorts & Hotels will be opening the JA Manafaru next month.
The five-star all inclusive resort is located in the Northern Haa Alifu Atoll of the Maldives, and can be reached via 75-minute seaplane journey from Male International Airport.
JA Manafaru will open its doors to the public on 1st November, 2014 with 84 rooms in luxury beach villas and water villas all boasting private pools.
The luxury beachfront resort will have seven gourmet restaurants and bars serving diverse cuisine and premium drinks, a lavish spa with an array of pampering treatments and beauty services, a PADI dive centre and water sports centre, and a children’s entertainment area full of fun activities and amenities.
“This is an exciting progression in our global expansion plans,” stated David Thomson, the Chief Operating Officer of JA Resorts & Hotels.
“Two incredible island locations have been added to the portfolio, strengthening our international presence and offering greater variety to the discerning holidaymaker looking for a unique and unforgettable getaway.
"JA Manafaru epitomises everything that JA Resorts & Hotels stands for; heartfelt hospitality and a sumptuous island escape."
The hospitality group made its debut in the Indian Ocean at the end of 2013 when it took over the management of the privately-owned Enchanted Island Resort in the Seychelles. Located in the middle of a national marine park, the luxury resort sits on eight acres of land made up of white sand beaches, lush vegetation and stunning rock formations.
The Maldives is an archipelago spanning nearly 1,200 stunning coral islands, of which 200 are inhabited.
The country is a hotspot for nature lovers, couples, and families who want to absorb breathtaking landscapes and a tropical climate.
Visitors can enjoy snorkelling, scuba diving, boat trips, hiking through verdant forests and relaxing on unspoilt white sugar sand beaches that are fringed with swaying palm trees and azure ocean waters teeming with diverse marine life.
JA Resorts & Hotels is a hospitality group based in Dubai that was established in 1981 and owns and operates luxury properties in Dubai and now the Indian Ocean.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Indian Ocean Browse all
Live and breathe the real Mauritius for a week in an intimate boutique hotel set by clear turquoise waters and powdery-soft sands, with great facilities for everyone in the family.
- Features an excellent Children's Club offering great activities for the young ones
- Children stay free when sharing with parents
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
Explore India's famed landmarks and rich culture on an all-encompassing adventure that leaves no stone unturned
- Call now to upgrade to a private tour, including a private car and driver, and personal local guides
- Envisage many world renowned sights including the Taj Mahal with amazing inclusions to experience such as an exclusive Rajasthani Feast
- During the tour you'll be able to enjoy various extras including a bicycle rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, a Chambal River Safari and much more
Set on the island's longest beach, beside a snorkelling paradise, Longbeach is a modern wonder with mountain scenery and an urban twist
- Golfers can take advantage of complimentary green fees and the Free Shuttle Service to Ile aux Cerfs Championship Course
- Enjoy a range of water sports including kayaking, boat tours and paddles boats
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Be introduced to the magic of India with the perfect 9 night tour encompassing amazing sights through the cities of...
Venture to the Lhaviyani Atoll in the Maldives islands to experience a holiday like no other. This section of the...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
Set upon Sri Lanka’s southern coast, the Hibiscus Beach Hotel offers tranquillity and seclusion at an affordable price....
Take a trip to Sri Lanka and enjoy the warm hospitality at Avani Bentota. It is a resort located along the popular...
Avani Bentota is set in eight acres of lush frangipanis and coconut palms by the golden sands of Bentota. This hotel...