Hyatt Hotels and Resorts to open first all-inclusive resort in Jamaica in November
Hyatt Hotels and Resorts will open its first ever all-inclusive resort in Jamaica next month. Located on the former site of the Ritz-Carlton Rose Hall, Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall will be an adults-only resort with 234 suites, while the Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall next door site will have 387 suites, including 28 new swim-up suites.
Hyatt Hotels and Resorts has announced that it will be opening its first two-hotel, all-inclusive Jamaican resort next month on the former site of the Ritz-Carlton Rose Hall.
Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall and the Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall will both be located on 1,200 feet of private coastline in Montego Bay on the northern coast of Jamaica and the luxury beachfront resort will open to guests on 23rd November, 2014.
Following an $80 million expansion and renovation programme, Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall will have 387 suites, including 28 new swim-up suites, and the adults-only Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall will have 234 suites.
This summer, the hotel group opened its first-ever all-inclusive Caribbean resort with the launch of the Hyatt Ziva Cancun in Mexico.
Jamaica is a stunning island in the Caribbean Sea, boasting pristine white sand beaches fringed by warm crystalline ocean waters, soaring mountains, cascading waterfalls, and lush undulating emerald green hills.
Tourists can explore the island’s spectacular natural wonders such as Dunn’s River Falls in Ocho Rios, the five-mile-long Doctor’s Cave Beach in Montego Bay, lush botanical gardens, and the majestic Blue Mountains.
The famous Bob Marley Museum, Kingston Harbour, and Rose Hall House, a former sugar plantation, are just a few of the historic attractions that further entice holidaymakers to the tropical island.
Last year, the island nation received more than two million visitors; a significant increase compared to the 1.3 million visitors it received over 10 years ago, in 2003.
This winter, the country’s cruise offerings will increase and the platinum cruise ship Thomson Dream will be based in Montego Bay, marking a milestone as the first British cruise ship to make Jamaica its home port.
Hyatt Hotels and Resort is an international hotel chain with brands including Park Hyatt, Grand Hyatt, Andaz, Hyatt Regency, Hyatt Place, Hyatt House, Hyatt Ziva, Hyatt Zilara, Hyatt Hotels, and Hyatt Residence Club. The hotel group has more than 550 global properties across Europe, the Middle East, the Caribbean, Africa, the United States, South America, and Asia.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Surround yourself in the heart of negril soaking up the sun by day and enjoy the buzzing nightlife
- All Inclusive Resort with all meals and beverages included
- Trip Advisor Winners of Excellence
- Family Friendly Hotel where up to 2 Kids can stay and play for free
- Activities at the resort includes windsurfing, sailing,water skiing and much more
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, there's fun for everyone guaranteed!
- July Special offers now in place with savings until 2019
- Unlimited-Fun® All Inclusive Resort with a selection of dining options for all the family
- Have a break from the Kids with the adults only pool
- On-site Waterpark featuring a Pirate ship, a lazy river and two waterslides
Discreet luxury at your beck and call under Jamaican sunshine with everything you love, with virtually no limits
Let the most romantic of retreats seduce you and a loved one into a sheer state atof bliss when you stay at Couples Sans Souci.
- Enjoy an array of complimentary water sports & unlimited golf with transfers and green fees included
- Summer Savings with incredible discounts of up to 42% for travel up until 2019
- Includes unlimited premium alcoholic beverages, 24 hour casual to gourmet dining, complimentary airport transfers and more
- Exclusive offsite excursions come included in the package including Dunn's River Falls and Margaritaville
Immerse yourself in a vareity of complimentary activities, excursions and spa treatments at Moon Palace Jamaica
- Relish complimentary perks including a bottle of red wine upon arrival, spa treatments, tours, activities and much more
- Don't miss out on this incredible offer Kids 17 and under stay, play and eat free and a saving of upto 14%
- Incredible resort credit upto $2500 FREE to be used to swim with dolphins, upgrade your wine, spa treatments and much more!
Treat yourself to Jamaican sunshine perfectly paired with all-inclusive delights at Sunscape Splash Montego Bay. Located...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Montego Bay is simply a picture postcard made real. Secrets Wild Orchid sits in one of Jamaica's premier resorts,...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Treat yourself to a week in the island of sun, tropical beauty and reggae music. Your place of retreat will be the place...
Take a sun-kissed break from the stresses of everyday life whilst on a getaway to the Caribbean. Nestled one mile away...