Hyatt Hotels and Resorts to open first all-inclusive resort in Jamaica in November
Hyatt Hotels and Resorts will open its first ever all-inclusive resort in Jamaica next month. Located on the former site of the Ritz-Carlton Rose Hall, Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall will be an adults-only resort with 234 suites, while the Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall next door site will have 387 suites, including 28 new swim-up suites.
Hyatt Hotels and Resorts has announced that it will be opening its first two-hotel, all-inclusive Jamaican resort next month on the former site of the Ritz-Carlton Rose Hall.
Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall and the Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall will both be located on 1,200 feet of private coastline in Montego Bay on the northern coast of Jamaica and the luxury beachfront resort will open to guests on 23rd November, 2014.
Following an $80 million expansion and renovation programme, Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall will have 387 suites, including 28 new swim-up suites, and the adults-only Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall will have 234 suites.
This summer, the hotel group opened its first-ever all-inclusive Caribbean resort with the launch of the Hyatt Ziva Cancun in Mexico.
Jamaica is a stunning island in the Caribbean Sea, boasting pristine white sand beaches fringed by warm crystalline ocean waters, soaring mountains, cascading waterfalls, and lush undulating emerald green hills.
Tourists can explore the island’s spectacular natural wonders such as Dunn’s River Falls in Ocho Rios, the five-mile-long Doctor’s Cave Beach in Montego Bay, lush botanical gardens, and the majestic Blue Mountains.
The famous Bob Marley Museum, Kingston Harbour, and Rose Hall House, a former sugar plantation, are just a few of the historic attractions that further entice holidaymakers to the tropical island.
Last year, the island nation received more than two million visitors; a significant increase compared to the 1.3 million visitors it received over 10 years ago, in 2003.
This winter, the country’s cruise offerings will increase and the platinum cruise ship Thomson Dream will be based in Montego Bay, marking a milestone as the first British cruise ship to make Jamaica its home port.
Hyatt Hotels and Resort is an international hotel chain with brands including Park Hyatt, Grand Hyatt, Andaz, Hyatt Regency, Hyatt Place, Hyatt House, Hyatt Ziva, Hyatt Zilara, Hyatt Hotels, and Hyatt Residence Club. The hotel group has more than 550 global properties across Europe, the Middle East, the Caribbean, Africa, the United States, South America, and Asia.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Surround yourself in the heart of negril soaking up the sun by day and enjoy the buzzing nightlife
- Metro Offer: Book and Save upto £100 per person!
- Activities at the resort includes windsurfing, sailing,water skiing and much more
- Trip Advisor Winners of Excellence
- Rooms with stunning views of the caribbean
Luxury and romance at Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay
- Catamaran for the exclusive use by Secrets Resorts & Spas guests
- World-class Spa by Pevonia®
- Exclusively situated on Montego Bay’s breathtaking Peninsula, surrounded by the Caribbean Sea
- Huge savings when you upgrade to a Preferred Club room or Preferred Club Junior Suite
Freedom of choice is what it's all about at this adult-only hotel, hedonism ii designed for pure self indulgence of the body, spirit and soul
- Dance the night away at the Famous Club Hurricane Nightclub
- Indulge in the wide selection of food & unlimited drinks including top shelf brands
- Enjoy a vast array of facilities including Kayaking, Water-Skiing, Snorkelling & more
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth at Mangos Jamaica
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
Enjoy the perfect setting for a romantic honeymoon or tropical wedding at the all inclusive Mangos Jamaica. This adults...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Montego Bay is simply a postcard made real. It is one of Jamaica's premier resorts, covered in fine white sands and...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Nestled upon a stunning beach The Rondel Village Hotel is within close proximity to the entertainment and activities...
Located in New Kingston, the Knutsford Court Hotel offers a laidback atmosphere within a beautiful tropical setting....