Hyatt Hotels and Resorts to open first all-inclusive resort in Jamaica in November
Hyatt Hotels and Resorts will open its first ever all-inclusive resort in Jamaica next month. Located on the former site of the Ritz-Carlton Rose Hall, Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall will be an adults-only resort with 234 suites, while the Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall next door site will have 387 suites, including 28 new swim-up suites.
Hyatt Hotels and Resorts has announced that it will be opening its first two-hotel, all-inclusive Jamaican resort next month on the former site of the Ritz-Carlton Rose Hall.
Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall and the Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall will both be located on 1,200 feet of private coastline in Montego Bay on the northern coast of Jamaica and the luxury beachfront resort will open to guests on 23rd November, 2014.
Following an $80 million expansion and renovation programme, Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall will have 387 suites, including 28 new swim-up suites, and the adults-only Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall will have 234 suites.
This summer, the hotel group opened its first-ever all-inclusive Caribbean resort with the launch of the Hyatt Ziva Cancun in Mexico.
Jamaica is a stunning island in the Caribbean Sea, boasting pristine white sand beaches fringed by warm crystalline ocean waters, soaring mountains, cascading waterfalls, and lush undulating emerald green hills.
Tourists can explore the island’s spectacular natural wonders such as Dunn’s River Falls in Ocho Rios, the five-mile-long Doctor’s Cave Beach in Montego Bay, lush botanical gardens, and the majestic Blue Mountains.
The famous Bob Marley Museum, Kingston Harbour, and Rose Hall House, a former sugar plantation, are just a few of the historic attractions that further entice holidaymakers to the tropical island.
Last year, the island nation received more than two million visitors; a significant increase compared to the 1.3 million visitors it received over 10 years ago, in 2003.
This winter, the country’s cruise offerings will increase and the platinum cruise ship Thomson Dream will be based in Montego Bay, marking a milestone as the first British cruise ship to make Jamaica its home port.
Hyatt Hotels and Resort is an international hotel chain with brands including Park Hyatt, Grand Hyatt, Andaz, Hyatt Regency, Hyatt Place, Hyatt House, Hyatt Ziva, Hyatt Zilara, Hyatt Hotels, and Hyatt Residence Club. The hotel group has more than 550 global properties across Europe, the Middle East, the Caribbean, Africa, the United States, South America, and Asia.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Surround yourself in the heart of negril soaking up the sun by day and enjoy the buzzing nightlife
- Activities at the resort includes windsurfing, sailing,water skiing and much more
- Trip Advisor Winners of Excellence
- Rooms with stunning views of the caribbean
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, there's fun for everyone guaranteed!
- The Resort is surrounded by Montego Bay Marine Park, an underwater national park with protected swimming areas and extraordinary snorkelling
- Huge Savings when staying in Sun Club Rooms and Junior Suites
- Enjoy 24-hour access to food and beverage with a variety of restaurants plus 24-hour Room Service
- One child under 12 stays FREE and kids will enjoy access to the expansive and renowned Explorer's Club
Freedom of choice is what it's all about at this adult-only hotel, hedonism ii designed for pure self indulgence of the body, spirit and soul
- Dance the night away at the Famous Club Hurricane Nightclub
- Indulge in the wide selection of food & unlimited drinks including top shelf brands
- Enjoy a vast array of facilities including Kayaking, Water-Skiing, Snorkelling & more
Enjoy the perfect setting for a romantic honeymoon or tropical wedding at the all inclusive Mangos Jamaica. This adults...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Montego Bay is simply a postcard made real. It is one of Jamaica's premier resorts, covered in fine white sands and...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Club Ambience is set on the shoreline in Runaway Bay, a small town in the parish of St Ann on the north coast of...
Treat yourself to Jamaican sunshine perfectly paired with all-inclusive delights. Located on the white sand beaches of...