Hilton Hotels in Seychelles triumph at 2014 Indian Ocean World Travel Awards
Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort & Spa has received the award for the Leading Resort in the Seychelles at the Wold Travel Awards for the third consecutive year. The luxury resort also scooped the award for the Seychelles' Leading Spa Resort for the second year in a row in the recent regional Indian Ocean Gala Ceremony.
Hilton Worldwide triumphed in the recent regional Indian Ocean World Travel Awards after two of its resorts received prestigious accolades.
The Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort & Spa was named as the Leading Resort in the Seychelles for the third consecutive year and as the Leading Spa Resort for the second year in a row.
The Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa was also recognised as the Leading Villa Resort in the Indian Ocean and the Leading Boutique Hotel in the Seychelles, both for the second year.
“To receive multiple awards across the Hilton Seychelles Cluster from the World Travel Awards 2014 is an outstanding privilege and a great honour, for the hotels and for all team members,” stated Claus Steiner, the Cluster General Manager of Seychelles Hilton Hotels.
"Both Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort and Spa and Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa welcome guests from many different countries and I am delighted that our continuous efforts to offer superior levels of personalised service, have once again been globally recognised."
Hilton Hotels & Resorts went on to win the title of the Indian Ocean’s Leading Hotel Brand for the fifth consecutive year.
“I would like thank our guests and the hard-working Hilton team members who deserve this acknowledgment and the credit for consistently exceeding guest expectations,” added Steiner.
“I would also like to extend a warm and sincere thank-you to the Seychelles Tourism Board and the Seychelles Government.”
Hailed as the “Oscars of the travel industry”, the World travel Awards have been recognising the best travel and hospitality organisations, companies, tour operators and destinations for more than 20 years.
With 115 stunning islands, the Seychelles is a hotspot for tropical holidays, romantic weddings, and relaxing honeymoons, thanks to its selection of unspoilt white sand beaches, majestic green-sloped mountains, huge granite boulders, and crystal clear aqua ocean waters.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Seychelles Browse all
Swim around some of the most amazing under water sites in the world at the Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort and Spa
- Discover incredible flora and fauna including giant tortoise and incense trees
- Choose from a range of casual to gourmet dining options, or opt for an in-villa or under the stars experience
- Indulge in a spa treatment in a magical setting
Relax and unwind in the beautiful Seychelles before an exciting Arabian getaway in Dubai
- Take advantage of the Wi-Fi access in all the public areas
- Explore the famous night market in Mahé
- Benefit for a Shuttle bus service to major shopping centre in Dubai
Discovery the wonder and beauty of the Seychelles at berjaya praslin resort, seychelles
- Dive along side fascinating sea creatures and amazing sights while bringing you even more enchanting discoveries.
- Jungle trekking, Island hopping, sailing and kayaking are just some of the many activities you can enjoy
- Discover Cote D'Or, one of the most stunning beaches in the world
Relax and unwind on two of the islands best beaches at constance ephelia resort
- Treat your taste buds to culinary treats whether you choose Ã la carte or buffets
- Children will love the kids club which welcomes 4-11 year olds
- Indulge in the U-Spa by Constance designed to restore your well-being
Located on the largest island of the Seychelles, Mahe, the Kempinski Seychelles boasts modern luxury rooms and suites...
The unique all-villa Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort & Spa is located on the tropical island of Silhouette, where...
Soak up the stunning landscapes, friendly atmosphere, and leisurely pace of life of La Digue Island and stay at the...
Set 25m from the Au Cap beach on the Island of Mahe lies the cheerful Reef Holiday Apartments. These affordable...
Located in the south of Mahe Island, Au Fond De Mer View is a family-run hotel with stunning views of Anse Royale bay....
One of Mahe's largest hotels, the Coral Strand enjoys a prime beachfront location on the island's most famous beach, at...