Hilton Hotels in Seychelles triumph at 2014 Indian Ocean World Travel Awards
Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort & Spa has received the award for the Leading Resort in the Seychelles at the Wold Travel Awards for the third consecutive year. The luxury resort also scooped the award for the Seychelles' Leading Spa Resort for the second year in a row in the recent regional Indian Ocean Gala Ceremony.
Hilton Worldwide triumphed in the recent regional Indian Ocean World Travel Awards after two of its resorts received prestigious accolades.
The Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort & Spa was named as the Leading Resort in the Seychelles for the third consecutive year and as the Leading Spa Resort for the second year in a row.
The Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa was also recognised as the Leading Villa Resort in the Indian Ocean and the Leading Boutique Hotel in the Seychelles, both for the second year.
“To receive multiple awards across the Hilton Seychelles Cluster from the World Travel Awards 2014 is an outstanding privilege and a great honour, for the hotels and for all team members,” stated Claus Steiner, the Cluster General Manager of Seychelles Hilton Hotels.
"Both Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort and Spa and Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa welcome guests from many different countries and I am delighted that our continuous efforts to offer superior levels of personalised service, have once again been globally recognised."
Hilton Hotels & Resorts went on to win the title of the Indian Ocean’s Leading Hotel Brand for the fifth consecutive year.
“I would like thank our guests and the hard-working Hilton team members who deserve this acknowledgment and the credit for consistently exceeding guest expectations,” added Steiner.
“I would also like to extend a warm and sincere thank-you to the Seychelles Tourism Board and the Seychelles Government.”
Hailed as the “Oscars of the travel industry”, the World travel Awards have been recognising the best travel and hospitality organisations, companies, tour operators and destinations for more than 20 years.
With 115 stunning islands, the Seychelles is a hotspot for tropical holidays, romantic weddings, and relaxing honeymoons, thanks to its selection of unspoilt white sand beaches, majestic green-sloped mountains, huge granite boulders, and crystal clear aqua ocean waters.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Seychelles Browse all
Swim around some of the most amazing under water sites in the world at the Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort and Spa
- Discover incredible flora and fauna including giant tortoise and incense trees
- Choose from a range of casual to gourmet dining options, or opt for an in-villa or under the stars experience
- Indulge in a spa treatment in a magical setting
Treat yourself to a luxury break in the Seychelles combined with an exciting stay in Dubai
- Take advantage of the close proximity to all the local attractions in Dubai
- Discover a wide range of exquisite dining options in the Seychelles
- Practice yoga in the natural surroundings of Silhouette Island
Mother nature bestowed unique beauty on the Seychelles, islands of exquisite white sand beaches, lapped by the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean
- Top up your tan, refresh in the pool or go with the flow in a yoga class. Enjoy traditional island cooking, dance, craft and language classes, or action packed days of culture and nature trips.
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- free upgrade from Bed & Breakfast to Half Board
- Experience great culinary variety in six different restaurants including a shisha bar
Experience the tropical island of Mahé at banyan tree Seychelles resort
- A living museum of natural history and sasanctuary for some of the rarest species on Earth
- This paradise is famous for having some of the best beaches in the world, pristine and uncrowded
- The gastronomical experience at Banyan Tree Seychelles was specially conceptualised to offer you a unique experience
Prepare yourself for a memorable 8-day holiday with your family at the avani seychelles , where you will be able to...
Located on the largest island of the Seychelles, Mahe, the Kempinski Seychelles boasts modern luxury rooms and suites...
The unique all-villa Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort & Spa is located on the tropical island of Silhouette, where...
Set 25m from the Au Cap beach on the Island of Mahe lies the cheerful Reef Holiday Apartments. These affordable...
Located in the south of Mahe Island, Au Fond De Mer View is a family-run hotel with stunning views of Anse Royale bay....
Situated on the northern coast of Mahe, Villa Koket is ideal for those looking for a peaceful self-catering getaway near...