Hilton Hotels in Seychelles triumph at 2014 Indian Ocean World Travel Awards
Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort & Spa has received the award for the Leading Resort in the Seychelles at the Wold Travel Awards for the third consecutive year. The luxury resort also scooped the award for the Seychelles' Leading Spa Resort for the second year in a row in the recent regional Indian Ocean Gala Ceremony.
Hilton Worldwide triumphed in the recent regional Indian Ocean World Travel Awards after two of its resorts received prestigious accolades.
The Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort & Spa was named as the Leading Resort in the Seychelles for the third consecutive year and as the Leading Spa Resort for the second year in a row.
The Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa was also recognised as the Leading Villa Resort in the Indian Ocean and the Leading Boutique Hotel in the Seychelles, both for the second year.
“To receive multiple awards across the Hilton Seychelles Cluster from the World Travel Awards 2014 is an outstanding privilege and a great honour, for the hotels and for all team members,” stated Claus Steiner, the Cluster General Manager of Seychelles Hilton Hotels.
"Both Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort and Spa and Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa welcome guests from many different countries and I am delighted that our continuous efforts to offer superior levels of personalised service, have once again been globally recognised."
Hilton Hotels & Resorts went on to win the title of the Indian Ocean’s Leading Hotel Brand for the fifth consecutive year.
“I would like thank our guests and the hard-working Hilton team members who deserve this acknowledgment and the credit for consistently exceeding guest expectations,” added Steiner.
“I would also like to extend a warm and sincere thank-you to the Seychelles Tourism Board and the Seychelles Government.”
Hailed as the “Oscars of the travel industry”, the World travel Awards have been recognising the best travel and hospitality organisations, companies, tour operators and destinations for more than 20 years.
With 115 stunning islands, the Seychelles is a hotspot for tropical holidays, romantic weddings, and relaxing honeymoons, thanks to its selection of unspoilt white sand beaches, majestic green-sloped mountains, huge granite boulders, and crystal clear aqua ocean waters.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Seychelles Browse all
Relax and unwind in the beautiful Seychelles before an exciting Arabian getaway in Dubai
- Take advantage of the Wi-Fi access in all the public areas
- Explore the famous night market in Mahé
- Benefit for a Shuttle bus service to major shopping centre in Dubai
Treat yourself to a luxury break in the Seychelles combined with an exciting stay in Dubai
- Take advantage of the close proximity to all the local attractions in Dubai
- Discover a wide range of exquisite dining options in the Seychelles
- Practice yoga in the natural surroundings of Silhouette Island
Set in the breath-taking lagoon area of Mahe, this is certainly a resort that offers elegance as well as an exquisite setting.
- Dining options to suit all tastes from gourmet experiences to casual fare
- Indulge in spa treatments including Elemental Herbology for ultimate skin conditioning
- Swim in the Olympic-length swimming pool, try your luck at the casino and children will love the kids club
Explore the natural landscapes and wildlife that South Africa has to offer, before experiencing the Paradise of Seychelles.
- Have the time of your life, combining the best of both worlds!
- The resort is set between a turquoise lagoon and verdant green hills, beside its own bay of white sands. The resort is on the west coast of Mahe, just 35 minutes from the international airport.
- 5 days self drive tour in South Africa
Prepare yourself for a memorable holiday at the Avani Seychelles, where you will be able to admire a blend of beautiful...
Located on the largest island of the Seychelles, Mahe, the Kempinski Seychelles boasts modern luxury rooms and suites...
The Avani Seychelles is set on the sandy Bay of Barbarons on the west coast of Mahe. This area of dramatic mountains,...
Set 25m from the Au Cap beach on the Island of Mahe lies the cheerful Reef Holiday Apartments. These affordable...
Located in the south of Mahe Island, Au Fond De Mer View is a family-run hotel with stunning views of Anse Royale bay....
Situated on the northern coast of Mahe, Villa Koket is ideal for those looking for a peaceful self-catering getaway near...