Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group plan new hotel in Dubai for 2017
Carlson Rezidor Hotel has announced that it will be opening the Park Inn by Radisson Residence Dubai Jumeirah Village Triangle in 2017. The Dubai resort will be located on Sheikh Mohammad bin Zayed Road and will have 261 studios and apartments, plus an outdoor swimming pool, a fitness centre and gourmet restaurants.
Carlson Rezidor Hotel will be expanding its portfolio in the Middle East with the addition of the Park Inn by Radisson Residence Dubai Jumeirah Village Triangle.
Located on Sheikh Mohammad bin Zayed Road in Dubai, close to the Dubai International Financial Centre and the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre, the upscale resort will have 261 one and two bedroom studios and apartments and it is scheduled to open to guests in the second quarter of 2017.
Wolfgang Neumann, the President of the Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group, explained:
"Dubai remains one of our most important markets in the Middle East. The country is performing at high levels and gearing towards mega events such as World Expo 2020 which will further drive demand for internationally branded hotel rooms and serviced apartments."
Mr Neumann also added:
"We are delighted to introduce this project - situated in the upcoming area of Jumeirah Village Triangle - together with our partner Aqua Properties."
The 29-storey luxury hotel will have an array of high end facilities including an outdoor swimming pool, a fitness centre, meeting and event space, and a choice of restaurants including an all-day dining outlet, a lobby lounge and a gourmet pantry.
This will bring Carlson Rezidor's collection of Dubai hotels to 14, with approximately 3,300 rooms available and under development.
Dubai is one of seven United Arab Emirates and it is a hub for both leisure and business travellers. The city boasts unique architecture such as the Burj al Arab and the soaring Burj Khalifa, as well as large upscale shopping malls, verdant parks, luxury hotels, and pristine sandy beaches.
Tourists can visit popular attractions such as the Dubai Marina, Dubai Mall, Jumeirah Mosque, Dubai Creek, the Wild Wadi Park, and the three artificial Palm Islands in Dubai that are located off the sandy shoreline and stretch into the Persian Gulf.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
With over 20 restaurants and bars, you will be amazed by the variety of fine fare on offer to enhance your holiday.
- Complimentary services include a 1-2 hour scuba diving session
- Free Half Board on selected dates
- Venture next door with complimentary access to the Wild Wadi Water Park to cool yourself from the summer sun
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- Complimentary Access to So Fit "Gym, Sauna & Steam" with 25% disconut at SO SPA in addition to free WIFI
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free WIFI
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...
Dubai has emerged as a top tourist destination for travellers across the globe. The city of Dubai in UAE reflects the...