Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group plan new hotel in Dubai for 2017
Carlson Rezidor Hotel has announced that it will be opening the Park Inn by Radisson Residence Dubai Jumeirah Village Triangle in 2017. The Dubai resort will be located on Sheikh Mohammad bin Zayed Road and will have 261 studios and apartments, plus an outdoor swimming pool, a fitness centre and gourmet restaurants.
Carlson Rezidor Hotel will be expanding its portfolio in the Middle East with the addition of the Park Inn by Radisson Residence Dubai Jumeirah Village Triangle.
Located on Sheikh Mohammad bin Zayed Road in Dubai, close to the Dubai International Financial Centre and the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre, the upscale resort will have 261 one and two bedroom studios and apartments and it is scheduled to open to guests in the second quarter of 2017.
Wolfgang Neumann, the President of the Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group, explained:
"Dubai remains one of our most important markets in the Middle East. The country is performing at high levels and gearing towards mega events such as World Expo 2020 which will further drive demand for internationally branded hotel rooms and serviced apartments."
Mr Neumann also added:
"We are delighted to introduce this project - situated in the upcoming area of Jumeirah Village Triangle - together with our partner Aqua Properties."
The 29-storey luxury hotel will have an array of high end facilities including an outdoor swimming pool, a fitness centre, meeting and event space, and a choice of restaurants including an all-day dining outlet, a lobby lounge and a gourmet pantry.
This will bring Carlson Rezidor's collection of Dubai hotels to 14, with approximately 3,300 rooms available and under development.
Dubai is one of seven United Arab Emirates and it is a hub for both leisure and business travellers. The city boasts unique architecture such as the Burj al Arab and the soaring Burj Khalifa, as well as large upscale shopping malls, verdant parks, luxury hotels, and pristine sandy beaches.
Tourists can visit popular attractions such as the Dubai Marina, Dubai Mall, Jumeirah Mosque, Dubai Creek, the Wild Wadi Park, and the three artificial Palm Islands in Dubai that are located off the sandy shoreline and stretch into the Persian Gulf.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Experience the best of all worlds in Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restauarants, sandy beaches and unmatched shoppin, all for an unbeatable price
- Exlusive Free Half Board upgrade (book by 11 November 2017)!!!
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
- Club Level rooms available providing access additional amenities and exclusive lounge access
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
Take in the sights of the Golden Triangle tour where you will feel transported back in time then head for Dubai the world's most futuristic destination
- Complete your stay with a short break in luxurious Dubai
- Enjoy a horse carriage ride while visiting the Taj Mahal
- Experience a traditional Rajasthani dinner with a local family
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
Discover the beauty of Mauritius and the buzz of Dubai
- Exclusive Added Values in Mauritius: Dinner on the beach for two with fresh fruits on arrival in the room (book by 20 December)
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most marvellous parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages.
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
India is one of the most exciting and rewarding travel destination in the world. From the colourful and vibrant cities...
Enjoy a stunning view on the east coast of Mauritius. This 4-star resort combines natural beauty and contemporary...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...