Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group plan new hotel in Dubai for 2017
Carlson Rezidor Hotel has announced that it will be opening the Park Inn by Radisson Residence Dubai Jumeirah Village Triangle in 2017. The Dubai resort will be located on Sheikh Mohammad bin Zayed Road and will have 261 studios and apartments, plus an outdoor swimming pool, a fitness centre and gourmet restaurants.
Carlson Rezidor Hotel will be expanding its portfolio in the Middle East with the addition of the Park Inn by Radisson Residence Dubai Jumeirah Village Triangle.
Located on Sheikh Mohammad bin Zayed Road in Dubai, close to the Dubai International Financial Centre and the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre, the upscale resort will have 261 one and two bedroom studios and apartments and it is scheduled to open to guests in the second quarter of 2017.
Wolfgang Neumann, the President of the Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group, explained:
"Dubai remains one of our most important markets in the Middle East. The country is performing at high levels and gearing towards mega events such as World Expo 2020 which will further drive demand for internationally branded hotel rooms and serviced apartments."
Mr Neumann also added:
"We are delighted to introduce this project - situated in the upcoming area of Jumeirah Village Triangle - together with our partner Aqua Properties."
The 29-storey luxury hotel will have an array of high end facilities including an outdoor swimming pool, a fitness centre, meeting and event space, and a choice of restaurants including an all-day dining outlet, a lobby lounge and a gourmet pantry.
This will bring Carlson Rezidor's collection of Dubai hotels to 14, with approximately 3,300 rooms available and under development.
Dubai is one of seven United Arab Emirates and it is a hub for both leisure and business travellers. The city boasts unique architecture such as the Burj al Arab and the soaring Burj Khalifa, as well as large upscale shopping malls, verdant parks, luxury hotels, and pristine sandy beaches.
Tourists can visit popular attractions such as the Dubai Marina, Dubai Mall, Jumeirah Mosque, Dubai Creek, the Wild Wadi Park, and the three artificial Palm Islands in Dubai that are located off the sandy shoreline and stretch into the Persian Gulf.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning views of the Arabian Gulf, includes free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary Access to So Fit "Gym, Sauna & Steam" with 25% disconut at SO SPA in addition to free Wi-Fi
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
The location on the world famous, Palm Jumeirah, provides superb access to white sandy beaches.
- Nestled on the quiet, pristine West Crescent of Dubai’s iconic Palm Jumeirah
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
- FREE Half Board upgrade
- Up to two kids stay and play FREE
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
A mix of colonial heritage and contemporary design with tropical accents, The Ravenala Attitude is the first 4-star,...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...