Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group plan new hotel in Dubai for 2017
Carlson Rezidor Hotel has announced that it will be opening the Park Inn by Radisson Residence Dubai Jumeirah Village Triangle in 2017. The Dubai resort will be located on Sheikh Mohammad bin Zayed Road and will have 261 studios and apartments, plus an outdoor swimming pool, a fitness centre and gourmet restaurants.
Carlson Rezidor Hotel will be expanding its portfolio in the Middle East with the addition of the Park Inn by Radisson Residence Dubai Jumeirah Village Triangle.
Located on Sheikh Mohammad bin Zayed Road in Dubai, close to the Dubai International Financial Centre and the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre, the upscale resort will have 261 one and two bedroom studios and apartments and it is scheduled to open to guests in the second quarter of 2017.
Wolfgang Neumann, the President of the Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group, explained:
"Dubai remains one of our most important markets in the Middle East. The country is performing at high levels and gearing towards mega events such as World Expo 2020 which will further drive demand for internationally branded hotel rooms and serviced apartments."
Mr Neumann also added:
"We are delighted to introduce this project - situated in the upcoming area of Jumeirah Village Triangle - together with our partner Aqua Properties."
The 29-storey luxury hotel will have an array of high end facilities including an outdoor swimming pool, a fitness centre, meeting and event space, and a choice of restaurants including an all-day dining outlet, a lobby lounge and a gourmet pantry.
This will bring Carlson Rezidor's collection of Dubai hotels to 14, with approximately 3,300 rooms available and under development.
Dubai is one of seven United Arab Emirates and it is a hub for both leisure and business travellers. The city boasts unique architecture such as the Burj al Arab and the soaring Burj Khalifa, as well as large upscale shopping malls, verdant parks, luxury hotels, and pristine sandy beaches.
Tourists can visit popular attractions such as the Dubai Marina, Dubai Mall, Jumeirah Mosque, Dubai Creek, the Wild Wadi Park, and the three artificial Palm Islands in Dubai that are located off the sandy shoreline and stretch into the Persian Gulf.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
For an affordable luxury holiday on Dubai's iconic The Palm, head for Sofitel and take the whole family with you, they'll love it
- Boasting a Roof Top Swimming Pool
- Free high-speed internet and wifi
- Located by the famous Jumeirah Marina and close to shops, restaurants, bars and the Emirates Shopping Mall
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
The palatial design is just the start of this luxury resort, a perfect place to escape from the dark, cold winters.
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
- FREE half board upgrade
- Fully rejuvenate with an authentic Ottoman Spa that extends over 8,000 sq. metres and features 42 individual spa rooms and suites, as well as indoor swimming pool and Turkish Hammans
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of...