Burj Al Arab Jumeirah in Dubai receives Skift Award for Best Social Media Presence
The world's most luxurious hotel has been awarded the 'Best Social Media Presence by an Individual Hotel, Property or Resort' by Skift. The Burj Al Arab Jumeirah in Dubai received more than six million likes, comments and shares across Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Twitter between January and the end of July in 2014.
The world's largest travel intelligence and marketing platform Skift has awarded the Burj Al Arab Jumeirah the title 'Best Social Media Presence by an Individual Hotel, Property or Resort'.
The world's most luxurious hotel in Dubai received over six million likes, comments, shares and views on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Twitter between 1st January and 31st July, 2014.
Burj Al Arab Jumeirah committed to a yearlong partnership with #MyDubai, a campaign that was created by HH Sheikh Hamdan, the Crown Prince of Dubai, and invites Dubai residents and visitors to hashtag their social media images with #MyDubai to create 'the world's first autobiography of a city'. The five best photographs are projected onto the luxury hotel's iconic sail on the last Thursday of every month.
"We are delighted that Burj Al Arab Jumeirah has received the Best Social Media Presence for Hotels award from Skift.
"As the hotel is one of the most talked about and certainly the most photographed in the world, social media is the most natural platform for it to communicate with its many fans; and as the flagship hotel of Jumeirah Group it has pioneered the use especially of Instagram and YouTube in both building brand awareness and entertaining its followers across the globe. This award is a fitting testament to the creative passion of our marketing team at Burj Al Arab Jumeirah."
Stated Piers Schreiber, a Jumeirah Group Spokesperson.
Located on an artificial island 280 metres from Jumeirah Beach in Dubai, the Burj Al Arab has an iconic structure which resembles the sail of an Arabian dhow and the building soars 321 metres into the sky.
The luxury beachfront hotel boasts all-suite accommodation with state-of-the-art technology where guests can change the lighting, curtains and air conditioning with the touch of a button, and amenities including 42-inch plasma screen TVs with DVD and cable channels; a separate living area and dining area; walk-in showers and Jacuzzi baths with a full range of men and ladies Hermes products; dedicated 24-hour butler service; and office areas with laptops, internet access, and private fax, printer and copier machines.
Unique features at the Burj Al Arab include three aquariums, several gourmet restaurants, the private Majlis Al Bahar beach, the Assawan Spa and Health Club; and the Sky View Bar that boasts breathtaking views of the ocean and bustling city below.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
For an affordable luxury holiday on Dubai's iconic The Palm, head for Sofitel and take the whole family with you, they'll love it
- Boasting a Roof Top Swimming Pool
- Free high-speed internet and wifi
- Located by the famous Jumeirah Marina and close to shops, restaurants, bars and the Emirates Shopping Mall
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Perfection is synonymous with this stunning property on Dubai's Palm Island
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
- 300 AED SPA credit per person per stay for the hotel SPA
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
Experience the best of all worlds in Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restauarants, sandy beaches and unmatched shoppin, all for an unbeatable price
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
- Club Level rooms available providing access additional amenities and exclusive lounge access
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...