Palladium Hotel Group to renovate Mexican and Caribbean Resorts ahead of Winter Season
The Palladium Hotel Group has announced it is renovating a number of its Caribbean and Mexican resorts in preparation of the upcoming winter season. The hotel group operates two luxury resorts in Jamaica, five in the Dominican Republic, and seven in Mexico, and while there are no new hotels scheduled for 2015, there are plans to expand in the future.
Renovations are underway at several of the Palladium Hotel Group's resorts in the Caribbean and Mexico as the winter season approaches.
The hotel group has two luxury resorts in Jamaica and five in the Dominican Republic in the Caribbean, plus seven properties in Mexico.
The adults-only Royal Suites resort in Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic will open 103 newly-renovated oceanfront guest rooms and a brand new swimming pool on 1st November, 2014, and the Grand Palladium Punta Cana will open 400 refurbished guest rooms on the same date.
In Jamaica, the Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort and Spa and the neighbouring Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort and Spa, both located in Lucea near Montego Bay, will open a new water park and upgraded sports bars.
The Grand Palladium Colonial Rivera Maya in Mexico will refurbish 450 of its guest rooms and suites by 1st November, 2014, while the Grand Palladium Vallarta resort and Spa is building a new kids' swimming pool and water slide.
Earlier this year, the Grand Palladium Bavaro Suites Resort and Spa in Punta Cana completed its $30 million expansion programme which saw the addition of 178 guest rooms housed in four buildings, a renovated lobby, a new outdoor terrace, a refurbished amphitheatre, a new Mexican restaurant, and renovations to the La Catedral restaurant's kitchen and the hotel's Asian and Spanish restaurants.
Jacques de Paep, the Commercial Director for the Americas for the Palladium Hotel Group, explained:
"No new hotels are planned for 2015, but we are looking to expand down the road. This year has been a fantastic one for us in terms of revenue and occupancy, and the U.S. market has come a long way since the recent recession years."
Prior to the start of the recession in 2009, the majority of holidaymakers at Palladium Resorts originated from the United States, and while this market is still important, the hotel group is continuing to promote its Mexican and Caribbean luxury beachfront resorts in Canada, Latin America and Europe.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at this beautiful retreat.
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
Use up to $2500 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Kids Stay, Play and Eat free
- Awesome resort credits with up to $2500 to spend on spa treatments, dolphin swims, access to the Wet 'N' Wild waterpark and much more
- Fantastic all-inclusive package providing all meals, snacks, unlimited premium beverages, 24-hour room service and more
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Unlimited-Luxury concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
- Adults only resort just 20 minutes from the airport and the nightlife of Cancun 15 miles away
- Enjoy one of the various treatments on offer at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Get away from it all with a once in a lifetime excursion to Cancun, one of Mexico's most celebrated resort towns. This...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...
Step into every scuba divers paradise during an 8-day holiday to the beautiful Mexican island of Cozumel, where...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...