Palladium Hotel Group to renovate Mexican and Caribbean Resorts ahead of Winter Season
The Palladium Hotel Group has announced it is renovating a number of its Caribbean and Mexican resorts in preparation of the upcoming winter season. The hotel group operates two luxury resorts in Jamaica, five in the Dominican Republic, and seven in Mexico, and while there are no new hotels scheduled for 2015, there are plans to expand in the future.
Renovations are underway at several of the Palladium Hotel Group's resorts in the Caribbean and Mexico as the winter season approaches.
The hotel group has two luxury resorts in Jamaica and five in the Dominican Republic in the Caribbean, plus seven properties in Mexico.
The adults-only Royal Suites resort in Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic will open 103 newly-renovated oceanfront guest rooms and a brand new swimming pool on 1st November, 2014, and the Grand Palladium Punta Cana will open 400 refurbished guest rooms on the same date.
In Jamaica, the Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort and Spa and the neighbouring Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort and Spa, both located in Lucea near Montego Bay, will open a new water park and upgraded sports bars.
The Grand Palladium Colonial Rivera Maya in Mexico will refurbish 450 of its guest rooms and suites by 1st November, 2014, while the Grand Palladium Vallarta resort and Spa is building a new kids' swimming pool and water slide.
Earlier this year, the Grand Palladium Bavaro Suites Resort and Spa in Punta Cana completed its $30 million expansion programme which saw the addition of 178 guest rooms housed in four buildings, a renovated lobby, a new outdoor terrace, a refurbished amphitheatre, a new Mexican restaurant, and renovations to the La Catedral restaurant's kitchen and the hotel's Asian and Spanish restaurants.
Jacques de Paep, the Commercial Director for the Americas for the Palladium Hotel Group, explained:
"No new hotels are planned for 2015, but we are looking to expand down the road. This year has been a fantastic one for us in terms of revenue and occupancy, and the U.S. market has come a long way since the recent recession years."
Prior to the start of the recession in 2009, the majority of holidaymakers at Palladium Resorts originated from the United States, and while this market is still important, the hotel group is continuing to promote its Mexican and Caribbean luxury beachfront resorts in Canada, Latin America and Europe.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Boutique-style guestrooms with ocean views and luxury amenities
At Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun, you will experience unlimited all inclusive luxury 24 Hours a day - it's the holiday of a lifetime
- Unlimited-Luxury with gourmet dining and premium beverages in a choice of six reservation-free restaurants and five stylish bars
- Enjoy endless activities - from kayaking to snorkelling, windsurfing and much more
- Pamper yourself with innovative treatments at the Now Spa by Pevonia
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- Adults only resort promising great parties and only 20 minutes from the nightlife of Cancun
- Unwind at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia® complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
- Unlimited-Luxury® concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine unique restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a pristine white sand beach
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Explore the historical riches of the Riviera Maya and marvel at the abundant natural beauty of its Caribbean coastline...
Take advantage of the amazing perks available at the all-inclusive Grand Ocean Oasis Sens while on a long 15-day holiday...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...