Palladium Hotel Group to renovate Mexican and Caribbean Resorts ahead of Winter Season
The Palladium Hotel Group has announced it is renovating a number of its Caribbean and Mexican resorts in preparation of the upcoming winter season. The hotel group operates two luxury resorts in Jamaica, five in the Dominican Republic, and seven in Mexico, and while there are no new hotels scheduled for 2015, there are plans to expand in the future.
Renovations are underway at several of the Palladium Hotel Group's resorts in the Caribbean and Mexico as the winter season approaches.
The hotel group has two luxury resorts in Jamaica and five in the Dominican Republic in the Caribbean, plus seven properties in Mexico.
The adults-only Royal Suites resort in Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic will open 103 newly-renovated oceanfront guest rooms and a brand new swimming pool on 1st November, 2014, and the Grand Palladium Punta Cana will open 400 refurbished guest rooms on the same date.
In Jamaica, the Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort and Spa and the neighbouring Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort and Spa, both located in Lucea near Montego Bay, will open a new water park and upgraded sports bars.
The Grand Palladium Colonial Rivera Maya in Mexico will refurbish 450 of its guest rooms and suites by 1st November, 2014, while the Grand Palladium Vallarta resort and Spa is building a new kids' swimming pool and water slide.
Earlier this year, the Grand Palladium Bavaro Suites Resort and Spa in Punta Cana completed its $30 million expansion programme which saw the addition of 178 guest rooms housed in four buildings, a renovated lobby, a new outdoor terrace, a refurbished amphitheatre, a new Mexican restaurant, and renovations to the La Catedral restaurant's kitchen and the hotel's Asian and Spanish restaurants.
Jacques de Paep, the Commercial Director for the Americas for the Palladium Hotel Group, explained:
"No new hotels are planned for 2015, but we are looking to expand down the road. This year has been a fantastic one for us in terms of revenue and occupancy, and the U.S. market has come a long way since the recent recession years."
Prior to the start of the recession in 2009, the majority of holidaymakers at Palladium Resorts originated from the United States, and while this market is still important, the hotel group is continuing to promote its Mexican and Caribbean luxury beachfront resorts in Canada, Latin America and Europe.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at this beautiful retreat.
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Unlimited-Luxury® privileges include gourmet dining at 6 restaurants, a poolside grill, a cafe and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 6 bars and lounges
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Stay in an adults only ultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Signature element of wine with a winery including over 3000 varieties of wine.
- Enjoy huge savings on this amazing hotel including 'Live It Up' for travel in 2018 slashing higher room category prices
The resort benefits from the privacy of a resort community creating an all-inclusive adults only oasis while still being close to the Cancun bars, shops and nightlife
- Sample gourmet cuisine from all over the world in nine Ã la carte restaurants
- An all-inclusive adults only oasis located on an untouched peninsula
- Located between the Caribbean sea and a wetlands reserve while still being close enough to lively Cancun
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Get away from it all with a once in a lifetime excursion to Cancun, one of Mexico's most celebrated resort towns. This...
Indulge in a true adults-only (over 21), urban experience at Oh! where you can take advantage of the hotel’s enviable...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...