Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya to unveil new Bret Michaels Rock Star Suite
Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya will unveil its newly-designed Bret Michaels Rock Star Suite on Sunday 12th October, 2014. The resort near Cancun in Mexico will reveal the suite with a special ceremony and a press conference featuring Bret Michaels. The luxury room features a photo booth, private screening room, DJ booth, bar, dance floor and a large display case showcasing the rock star's Taxicab motorcycle and Rose guitar.
Music lovers are in for a treat next month when the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya will unveil the brand new Bret Michaels Rock Star Suite.
The luxury resort near Cancun in Mexico will unveil the 9,204-square-foot suite with a special ceremony and a press conference attended by Bret Michaels himself on Sunday 12th October, 2014.
The spacious suite reflects the rock star's personal experiences and features a full-size glass cut-out of Michaels, a large cabinet displaying his Taxicab motorcycle and Rose guitar, a cowboy hat display, and inspiration quotes.
Guests can enjoy the room's photo booth, private screening room, DJ booth and bar, raised dance floor, Camaro-converted billiard table, bandana-influenced ceiling, full terrace area, kitchen, dining area, hot tub, fire pit and lounge area.
Situated on a private white sandy stretch surrounded by tropical landscapes and the sparkling Caribbean Sea, the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya opened its doors to holidaymakers in May this year.
The all inclusive beachfront resort has 1,264 upscale guest rooms and suites with terraces or balconies with hammocks, and modern upscale amenities including hydro spa tubs, flat-screen satellite TVs, fully stocked mini-bars, 24-hour room service, and free Wi-Fi.
Facilities at the Cancun hotel include outdoor swimming pools, HIT Entertainment's Little Big Club, Teens Lounge and Club, nine dining options, eight bars and lounges, and 88,915 square-feet of meeting and event space.
Heaven is a "resort within the resort", adults-only section, where guests can relax at the Hard Rock signature Rock Spa with 75 treatment rooms, dine in four restaurants, unwind with cocktails in three elegant bars and lounges, or go dancing in the nightclub.
Riviera Maya is located approximately 40 miles south of Cancun and boasts some of the world's most beautiful natural landscapes including spectacular nature parks and reserves; crystal clear aqua ocean waters, white sand beaches, and ancient Mayan ruins and temples.
Hard Rock International operates 181 venues including 20 hotels Hard Rock Hotels and Casinos in destinations such as Hollywood, Cancun, Las Vegas, Palm Springs, San Diego, Bali and Singapore.
Hard Rock owns the world's greatest collection of music memorabilia, including an Eric Clapton Guitar, with pieces exhibited in properties all over the globe.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Live it up and Experience Cancun in unlimited luxury that knows no bounds at Dreams Sands Cancun Resort and Spa
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
Unwind and relax on a pristine beach knowing your kids are enjoying endless endless activities, designed especially for them at the Treasure Island Water Park
- Enjoy a film at the onsite private cinema
- Dine at a wide range of 10 restaurants & 11 bars
- Make a splash at Treasure Island Water Park
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
The Riviera Maya, admired for its history and its wondrous sugar-white sands, kaleidoscope of green palm trees,and deep...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Rejuvenate in a peaceful and soothing atmosphere during a memorable holiday at the all-inclusive Gran Caribe Resort and...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...
Step into every scuba divers paradise during an 8-day holiday to the beautiful Mexican island of Cozumel, where...