Generations Riviera Maya by Karisma opens tower of dining venues
Generations Riviera Maya by Karisma has opened a tower that is home to four gourmet restaurants, a cafe, a cocktail lounge and a sky terrace. The luxury all inclusive family-friendly resort opened in February this year near Cancun and it offers accommodation with swim-up infinity suites and butler service.
Generations Riviera Maya by Karisma has opened its new tower of dining venues that offers a variety of international cuisine.
Located near Cancun, the luxury all inclusive resort's new tower has a range of restaurants where guests can sample diverse and freshly-made dishes.
These include the Chef Market which features light wood decor and serves daily breakfast, lunch and dinner; Jade Pan Asian Cuisine which is only open for dinner and serves Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai and Vietnamese in the centre of tables; the Wine Kitchen, Restaurant and Tasting Room that creates dinner-only dishes to suit the guests requirements and provides wines to complement those dishes; and the Habb Mediterranean Restaurant and Lounge that has floor-to-ceiling windows offering views of the Caribbean, and serves a menu of fresh seafood, pastas and paellas.
The tower will also be home to a cafe, a sky terrace and a Kids' Club, as well as Sling, a cocktail bar and lounge located on the third floor. The bar offers views of the Caribbean and specialises in slings, from the Singapore Sling to the tequila sling.
In November, the Blend, Coffee and Tea Corner will open and will offer a variety of teas, coffees, smoothies, fruit pops, pastries and baked goods.
Located just 15 minutes from Playa del Carmen, and 25 minutes from Cancun International Airport (CUN), the family-friendly Generations Riviera Maya by Karisma is positioned on a secluded white sandy beach surrounded by tropical landscapes.
The luxury beachfront resort opened its doors in February this year and it has144 suites with double Jacuzzis and spacious balconies and modern amenities including 47-inch LCD TVs, wireless internet, Blu-ray disc players, IPod docking alarm clocks, air conditioning, safety deposit boxes, and mini-fridges.
Guests staying on the first to fourth floors of the hotel can enjoy swim-up infinity suites and butler service, while 24-hour room service is available to all guests.
Located in the Riviera Maya and situated approximately 40 miles south of Cancun and the coastal region is home to some of the world's most beautiful natural landscapes and wildlife species. Tourists can unwind on pristine beaches, swim in natural lagoons or the sparkling turquoise ocean, hike through thriving nature reserves, or explore the ancient Mayan ruins and temples such as Chichen Itza, Tulum, Coba, Ek Balam, San Gervasio, and Xcaret.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at this beautiful retreat.
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- Unlimited-Luxury concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
- Adults only resort just 20 minutes from the airport and the nightlife of Cancun 15 miles away
- Enjoy one of the various treatments on offer at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
Use up to $2500 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Awesome resort credits with up to $2500 to spend on spa treatments, dolphin swims, access to the Wet 'N' Wild waterpark and much more
- Fantastic all-inclusive package providing all meals, snacks, unlimited premium beverages, 24-hour room service and more
- Kids can Stay, Play and Eat free at Moon Palace when travelling from 1st June to 31st August 2016 & October Half Term (17th - 31st October 2016)
- Moon Spa & Golf Club is home to one of only two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses in Cancun
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort you will...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...
Take a trip to the sunny side of life with an 8-day excursion to Mexico's lovely Caribbean Sea coastline. This is widely...