Generations Riviera Maya by Karisma opens tower of dining venues
Generations Riviera Maya by Karisma has opened a tower that is home to four gourmet restaurants, a cafe, a cocktail lounge and a sky terrace. The luxury all inclusive family-friendly resort opened in February this year near Cancun and it offers accommodation with swim-up infinity suites and butler service.
Generations Riviera Maya by Karisma has opened its new tower of dining venues that offers a variety of international cuisine.
Located near Cancun, the luxury all inclusive resort's new tower has a range of restaurants where guests can sample diverse and freshly-made dishes.
These include the Chef Market which features light wood decor and serves daily breakfast, lunch and dinner; Jade Pan Asian Cuisine which is only open for dinner and serves Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai and Vietnamese in the centre of tables; the Wine Kitchen, Restaurant and Tasting Room that creates dinner-only dishes to suit the guests requirements and provides wines to complement those dishes; and the Habb Mediterranean Restaurant and Lounge that has floor-to-ceiling windows offering views of the Caribbean, and serves a menu of fresh seafood, pastas and paellas.
The tower will also be home to a cafe, a sky terrace and a Kids' Club, as well as Sling, a cocktail bar and lounge located on the third floor. The bar offers views of the Caribbean and specialises in slings, from the Singapore Sling to the tequila sling.
In November, the Blend, Coffee and Tea Corner will open and will offer a variety of teas, coffees, smoothies, fruit pops, pastries and baked goods.
Located just 15 minutes from Playa del Carmen, and 25 minutes from Cancun International Airport (CUN), the family-friendly Generations Riviera Maya by Karisma is positioned on a secluded white sandy beach surrounded by tropical landscapes.
The luxury beachfront resort opened its doors in February this year and it has144 suites with double Jacuzzis and spacious balconies and modern amenities including 47-inch LCD TVs, wireless internet, Blu-ray disc players, IPod docking alarm clocks, air conditioning, safety deposit boxes, and mini-fridges.
Guests staying on the first to fourth floors of the hotel can enjoy swim-up infinity suites and butler service, while 24-hour room service is available to all guests.
Located in the Riviera Maya and situated approximately 40 miles south of Cancun and the coastal region is home to some of the world's most beautiful natural landscapes and wildlife species. Tourists can unwind on pristine beaches, swim in natural lagoons or the sparkling turquoise ocean, hike through thriving nature reserves, or explore the ancient Mayan ruins and temples such as Chichen Itza, Tulum, Coba, Ek Balam, San Gervasio, and Xcaret.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Boutique-style guestrooms with ocean views and luxury amenities
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Enjoy exclusive privileges on tap as part of the resort's signature Unlimited-Luxury all-inclusive concept.
- Retreat to one of the Mexican Caribbean's most coveted and secluded beach hideaways
- Something to keep everyone entertained at this fantastic family friendly resort
- Outdoor pool theater for shows and theme dinners
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Unlimited-Luxury® privileges include gourmet dining at 6 restaurants, a poolside grill, a cafe and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 6 bars and lounges
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Stay in an adults only ultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Signature element of wine with a winery including over 3000 varieties of wine.
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Get away from it all with a once in a lifetime excursion to Cancun, one of Mexico's most celebrated resort towns. This...
A picturesque city on Mexico's Caribbean Sea coastline, Playa del Carmen is the perfect getaway for both families and...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...