Generations Riviera Maya by Karisma opens tower of dining venues
Generations Riviera Maya by Karisma has opened a tower that is home to four gourmet restaurants, a cafe, a cocktail lounge and a sky terrace. The luxury all inclusive family-friendly resort opened in February this year near Cancun and it offers accommodation with swim-up infinity suites and butler service.
Generations Riviera Maya by Karisma has opened its new tower of dining venues that offers a variety of international cuisine.
Located near Cancun, the luxury all inclusive resort's new tower has a range of restaurants where guests can sample diverse and freshly-made dishes.
These include the Chef Market which features light wood decor and serves daily breakfast, lunch and dinner; Jade Pan Asian Cuisine which is only open for dinner and serves Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai and Vietnamese in the centre of tables; the Wine Kitchen, Restaurant and Tasting Room that creates dinner-only dishes to suit the guests requirements and provides wines to complement those dishes; and the Habb Mediterranean Restaurant and Lounge that has floor-to-ceiling windows offering views of the Caribbean, and serves a menu of fresh seafood, pastas and paellas.
The tower will also be home to a cafe, a sky terrace and a Kids' Club, as well as Sling, a cocktail bar and lounge located on the third floor. The bar offers views of the Caribbean and specialises in slings, from the Singapore Sling to the tequila sling.
In November, the Blend, Coffee and Tea Corner will open and will offer a variety of teas, coffees, smoothies, fruit pops, pastries and baked goods.
Located just 15 minutes from Playa del Carmen, and 25 minutes from Cancun International Airport (CUN), the family-friendly Generations Riviera Maya by Karisma is positioned on a secluded white sandy beach surrounded by tropical landscapes.
The luxury beachfront resort opened its doors in February this year and it has144 suites with double Jacuzzis and spacious balconies and modern amenities including 47-inch LCD TVs, wireless internet, Blu-ray disc players, IPod docking alarm clocks, air conditioning, safety deposit boxes, and mini-fridges.
Guests staying on the first to fourth floors of the hotel can enjoy swim-up infinity suites and butler service, while 24-hour room service is available to all guests.
Located in the Riviera Maya and situated approximately 40 miles south of Cancun and the coastal region is home to some of the world's most beautiful natural landscapes and wildlife species. Tourists can unwind on pristine beaches, swim in natural lagoons or the sparkling turquoise ocean, hike through thriving nature reserves, or explore the ancient Mayan ruins and temples such as Chichen Itza, Tulum, Coba, Ek Balam, San Gervasio, and Xcaret.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at this beautiful retreat.
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Stay in an adults only Uultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Unlimited-Luxury privileges include gourmet dining at 7 restaurants and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 8 bars
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
The Riviera Maya, admired for its history and its wondrous sugar-white sands, kaleidoscope of green palm trees,and deep...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
For the ideal combination of natural beauty and fun-filled activities, look no further than Sunscape Sabor Cozumel....
Step into every scuba divers paradise during an 8-day holiday to the beautiful Mexican island of Cozumel, where...
A picturesque city on Mexico's Caribbean Sea coastline, Playa del Carmen is the perfect getaway for both families and...