Generations Riviera Maya by Karisma opens tower of dining venues
Generations Riviera Maya by Karisma has opened a tower that is home to four gourmet restaurants, a cafe, a cocktail lounge and a sky terrace. The luxury all inclusive family-friendly resort opened in February this year near Cancun and it offers accommodation with swim-up infinity suites and butler service.
Generations Riviera Maya by Karisma has opened its new tower of dining venues that offers a variety of international cuisine.
Located near Cancun, the luxury all inclusive resort's new tower has a range of restaurants where guests can sample diverse and freshly-made dishes.
These include the Chef Market which features light wood decor and serves daily breakfast, lunch and dinner; Jade Pan Asian Cuisine which is only open for dinner and serves Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai and Vietnamese in the centre of tables; the Wine Kitchen, Restaurant and Tasting Room that creates dinner-only dishes to suit the guests requirements and provides wines to complement those dishes; and the Habb Mediterranean Restaurant and Lounge that has floor-to-ceiling windows offering views of the Caribbean, and serves a menu of fresh seafood, pastas and paellas.
The tower will also be home to a cafe, a sky terrace and a Kids' Club, as well as Sling, a cocktail bar and lounge located on the third floor. The bar offers views of the Caribbean and specialises in slings, from the Singapore Sling to the tequila sling.
In November, the Blend, Coffee and Tea Corner will open and will offer a variety of teas, coffees, smoothies, fruit pops, pastries and baked goods.
Located just 15 minutes from Playa del Carmen, and 25 minutes from Cancun International Airport (CUN), the family-friendly Generations Riviera Maya by Karisma is positioned on a secluded white sandy beach surrounded by tropical landscapes.
The luxury beachfront resort opened its doors in February this year and it has144 suites with double Jacuzzis and spacious balconies and modern amenities including 47-inch LCD TVs, wireless internet, Blu-ray disc players, IPod docking alarm clocks, air conditioning, safety deposit boxes, and mini-fridges.
Guests staying on the first to fourth floors of the hotel can enjoy swim-up infinity suites and butler service, while 24-hour room service is available to all guests.
Located in the Riviera Maya and situated approximately 40 miles south of Cancun and the coastal region is home to some of the world's most beautiful natural landscapes and wildlife species. Tourists can unwind on pristine beaches, swim in natural lagoons or the sparkling turquoise ocean, hike through thriving nature reserves, or explore the ancient Mayan ruins and temples such as Chichen Itza, Tulum, Coba, Ek Balam, San Gervasio, and Xcaret.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Spoil yourself rotten with a pampering holiday at one of Cancun's most luxurious all inclusive resorts, with a long list of fully-included facilities, activities and services - everyone in the family is guaranteed to be pleased!
- Just 30 minutes away from Xcaret Park, an Ecological & Archaeological Theme Park with various family activities
- Explorer's Club for ages 3-12 and Core Zone for ages 9-17 provide a whole host of activities from euro-bungee to big screen movies on the beach
- Book now and Enjoy a fantastic upgrade to Preferred Club Junior Suite Tropical View Room and gain various added values including Upgraded mini-bar service and bath amenities
- As well as food & beverages, Unlimited-Luxury includes theme parties, daytime and evening entertainment and all the activities at the kids and teens clubs
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Boutique-style guestrooms with ocean views and luxury amenities
Use up to $2500 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Don't miss out on this incredible offer Kids 17 and under stay, play and eat free
- The Illusionists are appearing at the resort from 22nd December - 3rd Jan & The amazing Backstreet Boys are appearing on the 29th December*
- Awesome resort credits with up to $2500 to spend on spa treatments, dolphin swims, access to the Wet 'N' Wild waterpark and much more
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine unique restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a pristine white sand beach
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
The Riviera Maya has long been one of the touristic gems of the Americas. The Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun is set just...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Explore the historical riches of the Riviera Maya and marvel at the abundant natural beauty of its Caribbean coastline...
Take advantage of the amazing perks available at the all-inclusive Grand Ocean Oasis Sens while on a long 15-day holiday...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...