AltaGracia opens on mountainous slopes of Perez Zeledon in Costa Rica
AltaGracia is a brand new hotel in Costa Rica that sits on the mountains of Perez Zeledon. Located on 350 hectares of land overlooking its very own cloud forest, the boutique hacienda encourages invites to enjoy the stunning rural surroundings and enjoy gourmet dining, a relaxing spa retreat and a personalised experience.
Perched on the mountainous slopes of Perez Zeledon, AltaGracia is a brand new resort to open in Costa Rica.
The boutique hacienda-style hotel is located on 350 hectares of unexplored land in southern Costa Rica that has been agriculturally-rich for decades.
Guests are invited to embrace the wonders of hacienda living, gourmet dining and spa life at the family-run luxury hotel and they can picked up by beautiful saddled horses when they fly directly to the hacienda's airstrip of helipad, as well as enjoy whale watching on the hotel's private fleet of ultra lights.
There are over seven diverse dinning options, each with its varied menu, and china and glassware, and holidaymakers will benefit from personal touches including baskets that are delivered to guest rooms and filled with custom made pastries, coffee, tea, hot chocolate and bread.
There are reading rooms, a wine cellar, a private cinema, walking trails with views overlooking the lush valley, swimming pools filled with natural spring water, a large cross fit course that crosses over three rivers, stable and mountains, and a luxury spa where guests can indulge in pampering treatments.
The spa sits under a two-story atrium, boasting 180 degrees of unobstructed views, and it is one of the largest in Central America. The wellness centre has two saunas, two steam rooms, two Vichy showers, independent male and female relaxation rooms, eight treatments rooms, four outdoor treatment gazebos, and a stunning roman pool with two in-pool Jacuzzis.
Located two and a half hours from San Jose International Airport (SJO), AltaGracia offers an idyllic retreat for eco-friendly holidays and travellers who are looking to escape the everyday stress of life and be at one with nature.
Costa Rica means "rich coast" and the country is home to some of the world's most breathtaking natural scenery made up of lush rainforests, volcanoes, soaring mountains, unspoilt beaches, and cascading waterfalls.
The nation has gained a reputation as a green destination and tourists can enjoy an array of fun eco adventures and adrenalin-pumping activities such as trekking, surfing, scuba diving, climbing, rafting, kayaking, mountain biking and horse riding.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Costa Rica Browse all
You are sure to marvel at nature's treasures in Costa Rica, a paradise of lush forests, crystal coves, fine-sand beaches and exotic wildlife
- Marvel at Costa Rica's array of stunning settings, including forests, volcanic cliffs, beaches.
- Try snorkelling, kayaking, tennis, bocce ball, chess, access to a scuba clinic & more
- Relish unlimited Costa Rican and world cuisines in 4 and restaurants and 4 bars
Surrounding the resort is an up-and-coming surf community, which offers guests with a variety of exciting tours and excursions
- Book in any Preferred Club Room and receive the Free to Explore package including a Nicaragua Tour and Much more
- Spoil yourself with Unlimited-Luxury, where everything is included such as: gourmet dining options, limitless top-shelf spirits, 24-hour room service and much more
- Both kids and teens can mingle at our Explorers Club for kids and Core Zone for teens, while adults can relax by the poolside, enjoy a romantic dinner by the beach or unwind at Dreams Spa by Pevonia.
- Perfect location to enjoy nature at its finest
The perfect combination of culture, history and nature with some added downtime at the end to enjoy one of the world's best beaches
- Relax at the hot springs and mud baths, and try your hand at zip lining, horseback riding or river tubing.
- Visit the country's famous shoreline, cloud rainforests, volcano and the charming capital of San Jose
- Tour includes: San Jose City Tour, Sky Walk on Hanging Bridges, Buena Vista hot springs and mud baths, nature walk to La Pava and Salitral Waterfalls, horseback riding and more
The perfect combination of Costa Rican culture and nature with added time for beach relaxation
- Enjoy a tour with perfect balance of adventure, culture and relaxation sure to make for a holiday to remember
- Thrills include river-rafting and a guided walk through hanging bridges
- A relaxing beach at the end stay rounds up the experience offering a chance to recharge batteries
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife, it's an...
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife - it's an...
Costa Rica Tropical Adventure allows you to explore the country's many spectacular, natural sights with misty volcanoes,...
The best holiday experience awaits for you at Palma Real Hotel & Casino in Costa Rica. Located just 5 minutes away from...
Country Inns & Suites in San Jose is located in the middle of everything, close to the shopping and attractions of the...
Located just a short walk from the city's main avenue and downtown, Park Inn by Radisson is a perfect base for exploring...