AltaGracia opens on mountainous slopes of Perez Zeledon in Costa Rica
AltaGracia is a brand new hotel in Costa Rica that sits on the mountains of Perez Zeledon. Located on 350 hectares of land overlooking its very own cloud forest, the boutique hacienda encourages invites to enjoy the stunning rural surroundings and enjoy gourmet dining, a relaxing spa retreat and a personalised experience.
Perched on the mountainous slopes of Perez Zeledon, AltaGracia is a brand new resort to open in Costa Rica.
The boutique hacienda-style hotel is located on 350 hectares of unexplored land in southern Costa Rica that has been agriculturally-rich for decades.
Guests are invited to embrace the wonders of hacienda living, gourmet dining and spa life at the family-run luxury hotel and they can picked up by beautiful saddled horses when they fly directly to the hacienda's airstrip of helipad, as well as enjoy whale watching on the hotel's private fleet of ultra lights.
There are over seven diverse dinning options, each with its varied menu, and china and glassware, and holidaymakers will benefit from personal touches including baskets that are delivered to guest rooms and filled with custom made pastries, coffee, tea, hot chocolate and bread.
There are reading rooms, a wine cellar, a private cinema, walking trails with views overlooking the lush valley, swimming pools filled with natural spring water, a large cross fit course that crosses over three rivers, stable and mountains, and a luxury spa where guests can indulge in pampering treatments.
The spa sits under a two-story atrium, boasting 180 degrees of unobstructed views, and it is one of the largest in Central America. The wellness centre has two saunas, two steam rooms, two Vichy showers, independent male and female relaxation rooms, eight treatments rooms, four outdoor treatment gazebos, and a stunning roman pool with two in-pool Jacuzzis.
Located two and a half hours from San Jose International Airport (SJO), AltaGracia offers an idyllic retreat for eco-friendly holidays and travellers who are looking to escape the everyday stress of life and be at one with nature.
Costa Rica means "rich coast" and the country is home to some of the world's most breathtaking natural scenery made up of lush rainforests, volcanoes, soaring mountains, unspoilt beaches, and cascading waterfalls.
The nation has gained a reputation as a green destination and tourists can enjoy an array of fun eco adventures and adrenalin-pumping activities such as trekking, surfing, scuba diving, climbing, rafting, kayaking, mountain biking and horse riding.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Costa Rica Browse all
Explore the peaceful oasis that is Costa Rica and enjoy various activities that make for an unforgettable holiday
- A journey of discovery to an eco -tourist dream destination
- This unique experience of canopy walkways allows you to experience the virgin cloud forest treetops. Through a bridge system you can marvel at the world's most amazing and beautiful flora and fauna
- San Jose, Arenal, and the conservation project in Monteverde
Go for the thrills and spills of a naturally rich Central American nation, packed with unforgettable adventures and unique encounters.
- Elegant and comfortable accommodations with quality services that will make your trip an unforgettable experience
- Includes a guided hiking tour through the rainforest with a lot of insight about flora, fauna and the volcano's history
- Learn more about Costa Rica with unique experience of the guided hiking tour, Arenal Volcano National Park Nature Walk, Doka Coffee Tour and much more to explore Edit
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
The perfect combination of Costa Rican culture and nature with added time for beach relaxation
- Enjoy a tour with perfect balance of adventure, culture and relaxation sure to make for a holiday to remember
- Thrills include river-rafting and a guided walk through hanging bridges
- A relaxing beach at the end stay rounds up the experience offering a chance to recharge batteries
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife, it's an...
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife - it's an...
Costa Rica Tropical Adventure allows you to explore the country's many spectacular, natural sights with misty volcanoes,...
Embrace the rich diversity of Costa Rica and open your doors to new experiences as you venture to San Jose for a...
âââCosta Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife -...
Overview Costa Ricans will all agree that the Caribbean side of the country has a culture of its own. Coconut in every...