Sandals Carlyle in Jamaica to rebrand as Grand Pineapple Beach Hotel
Sandals Resorts International has announced that it will be expanding its collection of Grand Pineapple Beach Resorts with the rebrand of Sandals Carlyle to Grand Pineapple Montego Bay in Jamaica. The property, which was one of Sandals' fist ever properties, will be rebranded on 15th January, 2015 and will be the second Grand Pineapple Beach hotel in Jamaica.
Sandals Resorts International will be adding another property to its Grand Pineapple Beach Resorts' brand.
The hotel group has announced that it will be rebranding Sandals Carlyle to Grand Pineapple Montego Bay in Jamaica on 15th January, 2015.
Located on Montego Bay's famous 'Hip Strip', Sandals Carlyle was one of the hotel group's first ever properties in 1981, and it will be the second Sandals resort in Jamaica to join the Grand Pineapple Beach brand.
"We've been planning this rebrand for the better part of a year and we're all excited about relaunching it as a Grand Pineapple Resort - it's an absolutely perfect fit. We have exciting plans in store for this new resort and we're looking forward to sharing them in the coming weeks."
Stated Gordon "Butch" Stewart, the Chairman of Sandals Resorts International, he also explained:
"Over the years it has gained an enormous following of guests who have fallen in love with its intimate charm, service and unique location right in the heart of the excitement of Montego Bay. It's no coincidence that it boasts some of the highest returning guest numbers in the industry."
Positioned across the road from a sandy beach, the 52-room luxury beachfront resort will offer an all inclusive experience for guests with three gourmet restaurants and nightly entertainment.
Guests who have already booked stays at Sandals Carlyle can continue to enjoy their holiday at Grand Pineapple Montego Bay or they can choose to upgrade to any other Sandals Resorts, Beaches Resorts or Grand Pineapple Beach Resorts in Jamaica.
"This wonderful little resort has been a huge part of the Sandals story since the very beginning and has such a rich history. Many of our most senior Executives and most successful team members today had their start in this amazing resort and in fact, so many of our loyal customers are with us because it was the start of their deep and lifelong Sandals relationship."
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Enjoy the affordable Holiday Inn Resort Montego Bay with a fantastic location
- Summer 2018 Sale now on, save £250 per person
- Two Children, 12 years of age and younger stay and eat free of charge
- Choose thrilling water sports while your kids enjoy the Children's activity centre
- Enjoy buffet or a la carte meals as part of the All Inclusive concept at five on-site restaurants
With a waterpark, onsite Robert Von Hagge Championship Golf Course and a spa for the ultimate in wellbeing, Hilton Rose Hall offers a dream holiday
- Indulge in a spa treatment or play a round of golf at Cinnamon Hill Golf Course
- Book and save over £500 per family with discounted rates for 2017 and 2018 and up to 2 Kids stay FREE
- Bask on the 2,500 foot private beach or enjoy Sugar Mill Falls park - The biggest aquatic park in the Caribbean
- Experience great all-inclusive options at 7 fantastic restaurants, bars and grills
Immerse yourself in a vareity of complimentary activities, excursions and spa treatments at Moon Palace Jamaica
- Relish complimentary perks including a bottle of red wine upon arrival, spa treatments, tours, activities and much more
- Don't miss out on this incredible offer Kids 17 and under stay, play and eat free
- Incredible resort credit upto $2500 FREE to be used to swim with dolphins, upgrade your wine, spa treatments and much more!
Enjoy the priviliges of bygone days at secrets st. james montego bay, an Adults Only Romantic resort with Unlimited-Luxury Privileges
- After booking a minimum of a 3 night stay, guests will receive a welcome bottle of sparkling wine & fresh fruit, one mimosa breakfast in bed to be booked upon arrival and romantic turndown service one night during stay
- Relax & Unwind at the Secrets Spa by Pevonia or watch a live show at the open-air theatre
- Indulge in a host of international cuisine, or dine in with 24-hr room service
- Enjoy a range of activities including sailing, snorkelling, windsurfing and tennis
Holiday Inn Resort offers a magical location on the beachfront nestled amidst luxury tropical gardens. The resort has a...
Treat yourself to Jamaican sunshine perfectly paired with all-inclusive delights. Located on the white sand beaches of...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Treat yourself to a week in the island of sun, tropical beauty and reggae music. Your place of retreat will be the place...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Take a sun-kissed break from the stresses of everyday life whilst on a getaway to the Caribbean. Nestled one mile away...