Sandals Carlyle in Jamaica to rebrand as Grand Pineapple Beach Hotel
Sandals Resorts International has announced that it will be expanding its collection of Grand Pineapple Beach Resorts with the rebrand of Sandals Carlyle to Grand Pineapple Montego Bay in Jamaica. The property, which was one of Sandals' fist ever properties, will be rebranded on 15th January, 2015 and will be the second Grand Pineapple Beach hotel in Jamaica.
Sandals Resorts International will be adding another property to its Grand Pineapple Beach Resorts' brand.
The hotel group has announced that it will be rebranding Sandals Carlyle to Grand Pineapple Montego Bay in Jamaica on 15th January, 2015.
Located on Montego Bay's famous 'Hip Strip', Sandals Carlyle was one of the hotel group's first ever properties in 1981, and it will be the second Sandals resort in Jamaica to join the Grand Pineapple Beach brand.
"We've been planning this rebrand for the better part of a year and we're all excited about relaunching it as a Grand Pineapple Resort - it's an absolutely perfect fit. We have exciting plans in store for this new resort and we're looking forward to sharing them in the coming weeks."
Stated Gordon "Butch" Stewart, the Chairman of Sandals Resorts International, he also explained:
"Over the years it has gained an enormous following of guests who have fallen in love with its intimate charm, service and unique location right in the heart of the excitement of Montego Bay. It's no coincidence that it boasts some of the highest returning guest numbers in the industry."
Positioned across the road from a sandy beach, the 52-room luxury beachfront resort will offer an all inclusive experience for guests with three gourmet restaurants and nightly entertainment.
Guests who have already booked stays at Sandals Carlyle can continue to enjoy their holiday at Grand Pineapple Montego Bay or they can choose to upgrade to any other Sandals Resorts, Beaches Resorts or Grand Pineapple Beach Resorts in Jamaica.
"This wonderful little resort has been a huge part of the Sandals story since the very beginning and has such a rich history. Many of our most senior Executives and most successful team members today had their start in this amazing resort and in fact, so many of our loyal customers are with us because it was the start of their deep and lifelong Sandals relationship."
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth at Mangos Jamaica
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
With a waterpark, onsite Robert Von Hagge Championship Golf Course and a spa for the ultimate in wellbeing, Hilton Rose Hall offers a dream holiday
- Discounted rates available for 2018 available for a limited time!
- Indulge in a spa treatment or play a round of golf at Cinnamon Hill Golf Course
- Experience great all-inclusive options at 7 fantastic restaurants, bars and grills
- Bask on the 2,500 foot private beach or enjoy Sugar Mill Falls park - The biggest aquatic park in the Caribbean
Located within 15 minutes from Sangster's International Airport and 5 minutes from three world-class golf courses
- Enjoy Exclusive April Offers with incredible savings
- A variety of water sports or leave your daily stress behind and relax with the magical spa services
- Luxury accommodations combined with breathtaking ocean views
- A wide selection of restaurants with international gourmet buffet, where you can enjoy a variety of cuisine from breakfast pastries to classic Jamaican fare
Enjoy the priviliges of bygone days at secrets st. james montego bay, an Adults Only Romantic resort with Unlimited-Luxury Privileges
- Relax & Unwind at the Secrets Spa by Pevonia or watch a live show at the open-air theatre
- Indulge in a host of international cuisine, or dine in with 24-hr room service
- Huge savings when you upgrade to a Preferred Club room or Preferred Club Junior Suite
- Enjoy a range of activities including sailing, snorkelling, windsurfing and tennis
Enjoy the perfect setting for a romantic honeymoon or tropical wedding at the all inclusive Mangos Jamaica. This adults...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Montego Bay is simply a postcard made real. It is one of Jamaica's premier resorts, covered in fine white sands and...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Nestled upon a stunning beach The Rondel Village Hotel is within close proximity to the entertainment and activities...
Located in New Kingston, the Knutsford Court Hotel offers a laidback atmosphere within a beautiful tropical setting....