Dusit Thani Maldives unveils newly-renovated ocean villas
Following an extensive $1.5 Million refurbishment programme, Dusit Thani Maldives, has announced the re-launch of its Ocean Villas. Located on Mudhdhoo Island in the Maldives, the renovated villas offer uninterrupted views of the sparkling ocean, open-air wooden decks with DEDON's limited-edition Orbit day beds, and 180 square meters of living space.
Dusit Thani Maldives has announced the re-launch of its Ocean Villas, following an extensive renovation programme worth $1.5 million.
Located on Mudhdhoo Island in the Maldives, the luxury resort has re-opened its luxury villas that boast uninterrupted views of the sparkling turquoise ocean. The thatched-roof villas have Balau timber decking in the outdoor space adjacent to the bedrooms, and an innovative range of Kohler shower heads on the open-air wooden deck, along with DEDON's limited-edition Orbit day beds that have been designed by Richard Frinier.
From the outdoor wooden decks, guests can walk down a staircase that gives direct access into the rich coral reef and shallow waters below.
With 180 square meters of living space and modern amenities such as 46-inch plasma screen TVs with Bose surround systems, in-villa wine coolers, and Nespresso machines, the beautiful villas provide a tranquil setting for luxury holidays.
According to Thanos Lionsatos, the Director of Sales and Marketing at Dusit Thani Maldives, the upgraded Ocean Villas:
"Provides an unparalleled ocean, reef and lagoon experience."
"The holistic sojourn of our guests starts the very moment they are escorted to their Ocean Villa through a newly revamped over-water wooden causeway. Once inside the Villas, guests can sense the perfect play of luxury with subtle Thai touches whilst enjoying unobstructed views of ocean's horizon."
Dusit Thani Maldives is situated in the country's first UNESCO Biosphere Reserve amid verdant surroundings made up of tropical flora and fauna and tall coconut palm trees. The luxury resort is encircled by white sandy beaches, a thriving reef and a sparkling turquoise lagoon and it is also home to the largest swimming pool in the Maldives.
Guests can take part in a number of activities at the luxury beachfront resort including scuba diving or snorkelling in the turquoise, crystal clear ocean waters; playing tennis on the resort's floodlit courts; workout sessions with the personal trainer or yoga instructor; and swimming in the 750-square-metre swimming pool.
The onsite Devarana Spa is inspired by ancient Thai literary work called the Tribhumphraruang and features six unique treatment pods that are elevated above the resort and sit among the palm trees. Guests can indulge in a variety of pampering services and treatments such as the two-and-a-half hour Heavenly Nantha Garden Experience which includes a bath, body scrub and massage using Thai, Ayurveda and Shiatsu techniques and a blend of fresh tropical plants from the island.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
See what the Maldives really has to offer at Velassaru Maldives, with a great array of excursions.
- Fantastic selection of excursions from night snorkelling to fishing to a trip to Male to having an island all to yourself!
- As well as chilling on the beach or visiting the Spa, why not go an practice the ancient art of Yoga?
- Five wonderful dining venues and two exciting bars means you have a range of options depending on what mood you are in
Explore stunning coral reefs in your private piece of heaven on earth where the sparkling white sands will caress your toes as the warm turquoise waters gently kiss your skin.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks, top-shelf beverages and selected sports all come included in the price of your stay
- Discover the stunning coral reefs, go out on a fishing trip or have a go at water skiing, amongst other activities
- Overlook the Indian Ocean from your room and step out onto the white soft sands the Maldives is famous for
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
Bask in the crystal waters of the Indian Ocean with this stunning Maldivian hideaway
- Explore the local reef with an expert guide
- Experience the true Maldivian way of life with a local family
- Indulge your senses with serene tranquillity at the Spa
If you are looking for serenity and tranquillity coupled with luxurious elegance, then Adaaran Select Meedhupparu is the...
Venture to the Lhaviyani Atoll in the Maldives islands to experience a holiday like no other. This section of the...
Transform your senses and discover a new world at the picturesque Olhuveli Beach & Spa Resort. The elegantly designed...
Escape from day-to-day life for a while and take refuge in the Asian paradise of the Maldives while you spend 8 days...
True Maldivian style comes to the fore at Reethi Beach Resort, situated on the tiny Baa Atoll. The PADI 5-star Dive...
Located on Lankanfinolhu Island in the North Male Atoll, Paradise Island is one of the largest resorts in the Maldives....