Dusit Thani Maldives unveils newly-renovated ocean villas
Following an extensive $1.5 Million refurbishment programme, Dusit Thani Maldives, has announced the re-launch of its Ocean Villas. Located on Mudhdhoo Island in the Maldives, the renovated villas offer uninterrupted views of the sparkling ocean, open-air wooden decks with DEDON's limited-edition Orbit day beds, and 180 square meters of living space.
Dusit Thani Maldives has announced the re-launch of its Ocean Villas, following an extensive renovation programme worth $1.5 million.
Located on Mudhdhoo Island in the Maldives, the luxury resort has re-opened its luxury villas that boast uninterrupted views of the sparkling turquoise ocean. The thatched-roof villas have Balau timber decking in the outdoor space adjacent to the bedrooms, and an innovative range of Kohler shower heads on the open-air wooden deck, along with DEDON's limited-edition Orbit day beds that have been designed by Richard Frinier.
From the outdoor wooden decks, guests can walk down a staircase that gives direct access into the rich coral reef and shallow waters below.
With 180 square meters of living space and modern amenities such as 46-inch plasma screen TVs with Bose surround systems, in-villa wine coolers, and Nespresso machines, the beautiful villas provide a tranquil setting for luxury holidays.
According to Thanos Lionsatos, the Director of Sales and Marketing at Dusit Thani Maldives, the upgraded Ocean Villas:
"Provides an unparalleled ocean, reef and lagoon experience."
"The holistic sojourn of our guests starts the very moment they are escorted to their Ocean Villa through a newly revamped over-water wooden causeway. Once inside the Villas, guests can sense the perfect play of luxury with subtle Thai touches whilst enjoying unobstructed views of ocean's horizon."
Dusit Thani Maldives is situated in the country's first UNESCO Biosphere Reserve amid verdant surroundings made up of tropical flora and fauna and tall coconut palm trees. The luxury resort is encircled by white sandy beaches, a thriving reef and a sparkling turquoise lagoon and it is also home to the largest swimming pool in the Maldives.
Guests can take part in a number of activities at the luxury beachfront resort including scuba diving or snorkelling in the turquoise, crystal clear ocean waters; playing tennis on the resort's floodlit courts; workout sessions with the personal trainer or yoga instructor; and swimming in the 750-square-metre swimming pool.
The onsite Devarana Spa is inspired by ancient Thai literary work called the Tribhumphraruang and features six unique treatment pods that are elevated above the resort and sit among the palm trees. Guests can indulge in a variety of pampering services and treatments such as the two-and-a-half hour Heavenly Nantha Garden Experience which includes a bath, body scrub and massage using Thai, Ayurveda and Shiatsu techniques and a blend of fresh tropical plants from the island.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
Explore an underwater world of breathtaking beauty and laze on the finest white sands at Sun Island Resort, a tropical paradise of peace and serenity.
- exclusive rate reduction for our clients
- Enjoy endless activities including scuba diving, snorkelling, water-skiing and more
- Tickle your taste buds with rich flavours and innovative cuisine that incorporates exotic Thai and Oriental influences
Explore stunning coral reefs in your private piece of heaven on earth where the sparkling white sands will caress your toes as the warm turquoise waters gently kiss your skin.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks, top-shelf beverages and selected sports all come included in the price of your stay
- Discover the stunning coral reefs, go out on a fishing trip or have a go at water skiing, amongst other activities
- Overlook the Indian Ocean from your room and step out onto the white soft sands the Maldives is famous for
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
Follow secret pathways through tropical gardens, savour exquisite cuisine, scuba dive to spot whale sharks or simply chill on the sands...
- Special touches include: cinema screenings on the beach, secret bars and a message in a bottle with a hidden surprise
- Enjoy access to some of Maldives' most beautiful dive sites and explore the depths of the Indian Ocean
- Take your pick from seven exquisite restaurants and six lively bars
The Nalaguraidhoo Island of the Maldives is one of the most sublime coastal landscapes you'll ever lay eyes, what with...
Venture to the Lhaviyani Atoll in the Maldives islands to experience a holiday like no other. This section of the...
If you are looking for serenity and tranquillity coupled with luxurious elegance, then Adaaran Select Meedhupparu is the...
Fun Island offers a wonderful blend of ‘Fun and Sun’. The Massive lagoon of the island provides ideal conditions for a...
Escape from day-to-day life for a while and take refuge in the Asian paradise of the Maldives while you spend 8 days...
The island of Bandos is a perfect setting for that romantic getaway or those two weeks of bliss away from work. The...