AMResorts opens Dreams Sands Cancun Resort and Spa
AMResorts added another property in Mexico to its collection earlier this month with the opening of the renovated Dreams Sands Cancun Resort and Spa. The hotel group officially took over the former Grand Oasis Viva hotel in Cancun on 1St September, 2014 and the refurbished property has 438 guest rooms, seven restaurants, four bars, and the Dreams Spa by Pevonia.
AMResorts has added a new Mexican property to its portfolio with the recent opening of Dreams Sands Cancun Resort and Spa.
Formerly the Grand Oasis Viva hotel, the luxury property in Cancun officially opened to guests on 1st September, 2014.
The refurbished luxury beachfront resort has 438 guest rooms and suites with 24-hour room service, daily restocked mini-bars, and the hotel brand's Unlimited-Luxury® experience.
Guests will have a choice of seven gourmet restaurants serving international cuisine and four stylish lounges and bars where they can relax and enjoy cocktails and premium beverages.
Facilities at the hotel include the Explorer's Club for children, two swimming pools, a fitness centre, a daily activities centre, and the Dreams Spa by Pevonia that offers an array of rejuvenating treatments and services including hydrotherapy.
Located on a 650 feet stretch of white sandy beach in the southern end of Cancun's vibrant hotel zone, Dreams Sands Cancun Resort and Spa caters for families, friends, couples and groups.
Cancun is located in the Quintana Roo state on the Yucatan Peninsula in Mexico and it is home to stunning natural landscapes such as verdant tropical forests, pristine white sand beaches, and sparkling aqua Caribbean waters that are teeming with diverse colourful marine species.
Holidaymakers can go zip lining through verdant jungles; scuba diving beneath the surface of the turquoise ocean to explore the famous underwater museum and marine life; trekking through nature reserves that are thriving with diverse wildlife; or visit the region's ancient Mayan ruins and temples in Tulum and Chichen Itza, that show that civilisation in the area dates back to 2600 BC.
AMResorts was founded in 2001 and the hotel company now operates several all inclusive luxury resorts and spas across the Caribbean, Dominican Republic and Mexico. The company's brands include Zoetry Wellness and Spa Resorts, Secrets Resorts and Spas, Now Resorts and Spas, Sunscape Resorts and Spas, and Dreams Resorts and Spas.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Unwind and relax on a pristine beach knowing your kids are enjoying endless endless activities, designed especially for them at the Treasure Island Water Park
- Enjoy a film at the onsite private cinema
- Dine at a wide range of 10 restaurants & 11 bars
- Make a splash at Treasure Island Water Park
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget,why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 5 glorious Swimming Pools
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Life doesn't get much better than a stay in the Riviera Maya, just a heart beat away from the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids
- The FREE Unlimited Connectivity app allows guests to make local calls, send messages, emails and surf the web over the hotel's Wi-Fi. It's even possible to book Spa treatments, plan romantic dinners, check the resort map, book activities and more
- The proximity to the "best-preserved Mayan ruins in the Western Hemisphere"
- All-inclusive facilities include 9 restaurants, 7 bars, a private beach, 2 pools and more
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Get away from it all with a once in a lifetime excursion to Cancun, one of Mexico's most celebrated resort towns. This...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Rejuvenate in a peaceful and soothing atmosphere during a memorable holiday at the all-inclusive Gran Caribe Resort and...
Take a trip to the sunny side of life with an 8-day excursion to Mexico's lovely Caribbean Sea coastline. This is widely...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...