Excellence Resorts to debut Finest brand with new hotel in Playa Mujeres
Excellence Group Luxury Hotels and Resorts has announced that its Finest brand will make its debut in March 2015 with the opening of the Finest Playa Mujeres in Mexico. The all-inclusive Playa Mujeres hotel will have 450 suites, nine gourmet restaurants, 10 swimming pools, a luxury spa and a fitness centre.
Excellence Group Luxury Hotels and Resorts has announced that it will open a brand new resort in March, 2015 in Mexico. The hotel group will debut its Finest brand with the opening of Finest Playa Mujeres on 1st March.
The luxury all inclusive resort will have 450 suites, some of which will feature swim-up facilities, and an array of upscale facilities including ten swimming pools, a fitness centre, the One Spa, and nine gourmet restaurants.
The company currently operates two adults-only Excellence hotels and resorts under other brands in Cancun and Playa Mujeres, as well as another property in Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic. Alejandro Lazcano, the company's Marketing Director, commented:
"The Finest will provide a multi-age environment for couples, families and groups."
Playa Mujeres is located very near Cancun Airport (CUN) in Mexico, a region that is a hotspot for holidaymakers from all over the world.
Located on the Yucatan Peninsula, Cancun is home to white sand beaches and it offers a wide range of activities including snorkelling and scuba diving within warm turquoise waters, trekking through lush forests; and exploring historic archaeological Mayan ruins. The city centre and Hotel Zone is also a fantastic hub for eating, partying and shopping.
As well as being a prime location for "spring break" celebrations, the region attracts travellers of all ages throughout the year thanks to its beautiful scenery, cultural offerings annual food festivals and ancient history.
The strip of Caribbean coastline on Mexico's Yucatan Peninsula was once an uninhabited area full of unexplored beaches and mangroves, but in 1970 the region was developed into a tourist resort.
Now, holidaymakers can enjoy a variety of eco-friendly activities in the region such as helping with turtle conservation on beaches, swimming with whale sharks during their annual migration, and taking part in events in the local communities.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 5 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget,why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Life doesn't get much better than a stay in the Riviera Maya, just a heart beat away from the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids
- The proximity to the "best-preserved Mayan ruins in the Western Hemisphere"
- The FREE Unlimited Connectivity app allows guests to make local calls, send messages, emails and surf the web over the hotel's Wi-Fi. It's even possible to book Spa treatments, plan romantic dinners, check the resort map, book activities and more
- All-inclusive facilities include 9 restaurants, 7 bars, a private beach, 2 pools and more
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- Unwind at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
- Unlimited-Luxury concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
- The Adults only resort promises great parties and is just 20 minutes from the nightlife of Cancun
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at The Grand Lifestyle at...